Anti-illegal immigration Border Convo...

Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso

There are 436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed to El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

An anti-illegal immigration convoy to "stop the invasion" travelling from California to South Texas will be visiting El Paso this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Line in concrete

United States

#528 Sep 5, 2014
Rural invasion training...

Our TEXAS sheriff has been helping residents learn
Proper gun skills due to the increased home invasions...

We spotted some brown beret wearing trespassers last Sunday,
They quickly retreated..
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#531 Sep 6, 2014
If the shoe fits wrote:
PO PO to Miguel Juarez!
IF you think tolerating criminal behavior is expected because an opposing view is to be expressed, YOU missed just a few points of the constitution...
IT IS OUTRAGEOUS you expect goose stepping to your drummer.
AMERICA denies your view!
Who is rlly th criminal?
Mistrmnt of womn & thr
familis is against th law.
Mayb making mony for
crossing a rivr is wrong.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#532 Sep 6, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the northeast we are training to kill and trash whitey!!!
bestupid go learn something, whitey is the one paying Taxes that a "PARASITE" like you can eat.
WTF

Moore, SC

#533 Sep 7, 2014
ShiprockBilagaana wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what is written: "...a community without rights for our kids at this moment, our DREAMers..." Obviously, then Jose is an illegal immigrant who either came here as parent of an "anchor baby" or is one of the "DREAMers" himself.
So tell me, Jose, exactly what RIGHTS can I expect Mexico, El Salvador, etc to grant me if I illegally go into their country, take up room in their schools, and overtax their already overwhelmed social service networks?
Can't answer? Thought not.
The pres doesn't want to do anything about illegals that combined with no voter I D equates to many many more demacratic votes just a way to steal the country from the people that follow constitution
WTF

Moore, SC

#534 Sep 7, 2014
NMx wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is rlly th criminal?
Mistrmnt of womn & thr
familis is against th law.
Mayb making mony for
crossing a rivr is wrong.
And u believe its that simple? I would like to see your take on trigonometry hahahahahahaha
On your mark

Sacramento, CA

#535 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the games begin!
Get set

Sacramento, CA

#536 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Training?

Can ya get your own booties on?
Molasses

Sacramento, CA

#537 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is that potty training?

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#538 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
go for it, Boy,
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#539 Sep 7, 2014
Get set wrote:
<quoted text>
Training?
Can ya get your own booties on?
Priceless, thanks.
Cracker

United States

#540 Sep 7, 2014
As we say, the ONLY good illegal aliens are DEAD illegal aliens !
:)
We= Americans , so go ahead and put that picture up foreigner .
Officer Frank

El Paso, TX

#541 Sep 7, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> go for it, Boy,
I''ll go for it, where's your momma at?

small town

#543 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay taxes too so I have the right to hate and kill those who are fuelled by wrong assumptions! Whitey has wiped out races and now wants to avoid the consequences of its actions. FK THEM!!
bestupid again NOBODY has the Right to kill anybody for a IDIOT like you, that why I support abortion because your mommy should had have one with you. Yea I bet U pay TAXES..Bring out FACTS, if it was not for whitey, you would not have anything.

small town

#544 Sep 7, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay taxes too so I have the right to hate and kill those who are fuelled by wrong assumptions! Whitey has wiped out races and now wants to avoid the consequences of its actions. FK THEM!!
U just hate it when I am RIGHT!!!
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#545 Sep 8, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
And u believe its that simple? I would like to see your take on trigonometry hahahahahahaha
Ask Jsus.
NMx

Carlsbad, NM

#546 Sep 8, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text>U just hate it when I am RIGHT!!!
Nvr put a baby on th floor.

small town

#549 Sep 8, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right about your unfounded hate? Yes! Don't blame 11.7 millions for the evils of the 300 millions!! Capice?
bestupid Again get a Education, FACT illegal immigrants have Killed more UNITED STATES CITIZENS than the Afgan & Iraq Wars in the same time period. Your a RACIST that needs to be DEPORTED along with the illegal immigrants. Leave evil one than there would be 299,999,999 left. Oh, thats Right you do NOT know your Math.LOL
huey gois

El Paso, TX

#551 Sep 8, 2014
Jose drinks kool aid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol lol
Perfect, glad to know Americans everywhere have had enough obamma crap.
Jose has no answer, he's just spouting what he's been fed...
These illegals are just so gullible, been lied to,all this time and they still keep voting the same way cause some Hispanic speaking politicians tells them the same ol same ol....
Well, when has some Hispanic political hack delivered!
What 1 gringo from Calif. changes his stupid name to something even dumber every time he posts? Comes here to paradise or so he says and supposedly got his head handed to him and wonders why? What kind of dumb azzed BS is this and who cares? A smart 1 and if you do not believe it just ask him.

small town

#552 Sep 8, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that data? This is the kind bull crap that infest this thread! And your State has killed more civilians than the number of kills in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport, and Rouston combined!!!! YOU ARE THUGS AND YOU MUST BE KILL!
bestupid do your own research and learn something. It is STUPID people like you pushing your BS. It is a FACT, just like you are "PARASITE" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS..
Sheila Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#554 Sep 9, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Before whitey there were Indians (Mayan, Aztecs, et.c), Africans, and aborigins (Aussie). The world was at steady state until one freaking ship arrived either to West Africa, Australia or San Salvador. Then whitey wiped many out (not that if the shoe was on the other side, the same would have happened except by African and Indians). But you can not argue that the way history played out was due to superior race (the racist argument you implicit states in your hate).
History played out like this because the migrants that went to Europe and the middle East from Africa inherited land rich with rivers, metal ores, animal suitable to domestication, and (by not means this is complete) a wonderful nearly constant weather (read the book "COLLAPSE")
That's beautiful. I love how you try to incorporate all points of view into your collective psyche. However, up here the Indians are viewed as savage beasts, who paint their faces and go around trying to scalp everyone. Plus, they are lousy lovers which is why we like men who ride horses with giant nuts. It gets all all in the mood for amore, if you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not My President's Day' march draws hundreds to... 1 min Dawn 20
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Hiliaryallday 20,947
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 7 min Retired SOF 151
News Activists Could Turn Trump's Wall Into A Dakota... 21 min Jim-ca 3
News Thousands descend on downtown LA for a Free the... 28 min secret Asian man 35
News No sanctuary for illegal immigrants in Miami 58 min Bad Hombre Speaks 12
News Arpaio successor pulls back on immigration hold... 1 hr Retribution 36
More from around the web