Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Comments
21 - 40 of 394 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
paisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Start learning spanish American friends
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

hispanics ruin everything they touch.
there is a reason why there is no superpower in the world led by hispanics.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The IP address is invisible anyway.
BS, it's Wrexham UK.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> sorry but what exactly is a "limey" ?!! just wondering ?!!
It's certainly not that jerk. Real limeys come here to take higher paying higher echelon jobs that should go to well deserving US citizens; and that includes the likes of Piers Morgan of CNN, as does Stuart Varney of Fox News.
wilson

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

They r so racist even they try 2 deport Obama those folk r so crazy
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

California once known as the most beautiful State in this country is no more than a 3rd World shit hole now, with a few pocket's of wealthy whites using the Mexicans slaves as their cleaning crews and yard crew's. California once counted on the vacationing public to boost the econony is now coming to grip with the fact that tourism is on it's arse now because no one want's to go their anymore. If you end up there because of work , you simply stay away from the culture and neighborhoods that were once so inviting. I remember my Aunt and uncle living in Orange with Avocado tree's and Orange tree's in their yards. Now when I go to Orange Country all I see are lowrider's with greasers and graffitti scribbled on every fence freeway and building their. Let's face it. California is the new Mexico, and doesn't deserve any respect anymore.
ahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What the heck are you talking about?!! I was asking the person what it was.. and the UK person told me it was another word for saying britian people or whatever he/she said ! oh and im not a jerk ..
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Witness the rise!
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ahahaha wrote:
What the heck are you talking about?!! I was asking the person what it was.. and the UK person told me it was another word for saying britian people or whatever he/she said ! oh and im not a jerk ..
You're misreading. The "jerk" is the limey, not you. I believe the word originated somewhere in their history, when a good portion of the population suffered from scurvy or vitamin C deficiency, because of their poor diet. When they introduced lemons or limes, everybody in Britain starting sucking on them. That's why they call them limeys and thus the word was coined.
againstchildabus e

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're misreading. The "jerk" is the limey, not you. I believe the word originated somewhere in their history, when a good portion of the population suffered from scurvy or vitamin C deficiency, because of their poor diet. When they introduced lemons or limes, everybody in Britain starting sucking on them. That's why they call them limeys and thus the word was coined.
Racist POS!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

They surpass whites in Mexico, how's that working out?

What happens when you have more people in the wagon then pulling it? California!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here little buddy, it's best that you learn Spanish now.
Spanish is a dead language.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

againstchildabus e wrote:
<quoted text>Racist POS!
What so "racist" about fact? Many Europeans left for deplorable conditions to the New World, in the hope and search for a better life.

You're sounding like some of the hispanics on these threads, who get defensive when light is shed on their plight just the same. We're a country of immigrants, if you've forgotten, and there's always been an ethnic rival to rag on. It's our historical legacy.
juan

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
hey frito bandido do u.know that sl*t ima I think she after youre chorizo
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text> hey frito bandido do u.know that sl*t ima I think she after youre chorizo
My "chorizo" is a fat helmeted 10" mouthful that few woman can handle. If she can do it, then more power to her.
Kevin Heras

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to send them back. They will slowly self-deport. The massive entitlement cost is unsustainable and there will be an overhaul soon,,,with conditions and requirements.
thats wat u think we are not going any where we are getting stronger and bigger that's wat u and your buddy's are scared of
Kevin Heras

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
We need to send these hispanics back to mexico!
yea u and wat army we taking over
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Kevin Heras wrote:
<quoted text>thats wat u think we are not going any where we are getting stronger and bigger that's wat u and your buddy's are scared of
okay.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? The Native Indians were evil!
You care because you would not be here worrying about the demise of Anglo culture in the USA.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
My "chorizo" is a fat helmeted 10" mouthful that few woman can handle. If she can do it, then more power to her.
Watch out.... these right wing radical females love that beef talk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••