Hispanics to soon surpass whites in California

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego 394

Hispanics will become the largest ethnic group in the nation's most populous state early next year, the California Department of Finance said Thursday, marking a big milestone in a long-running demographic shift that has already deeply altered the political balance of power, the economy and culture.

Full Story
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#363 Feb 6, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hire one of them. I have family that hate their gut's but have to hire them in Nevada. I could tell you all some stories about the truth of what's happening in Nevada. And I have mentioned some. But I need to protect my sources.They are forced to hire them. That's all I can say about it.
They don't have to hire anybody unless of course that's all there is to hire
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#364 Feb 6, 2013
Maried wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to hire anybody unless of course that's all there is to hire
Your slime asz has been exposed
juan

Lodi, CA

#365 Feb 7, 2013
Maried wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you work in management why are you hiring them if you don't like them
correcto his a two face

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#367 Feb 7, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop justifying your Appalachia trailer trash lifestyle. You're even a bigger tax than an illegal.
Poor little girly boy was crying to topix yesterday because I posted her tranny add here.........LOL

Why would such a big tough girly boy be forced to cry like a baby to Topix?
FritoBandito

United States

#369 Feb 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little girly boy was crying to topix yesterday because I posted her tranny add here.........LOL
Why would such a big tough girly boy be forced to cry like a baby to Topix?
How's that troll diet coming along? With time, we'll have you all straightened out.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#370 Feb 7, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that troll diet coming along? With time, we'll have you all straightened out.
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#371 Feb 7, 2013
Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse. Dozens of California hospitals and emergency rooms have shut down over the last decade because they could not afford to stay open after being endlessly swamped by illegal immigrants who were simply not able to pay for the services that they were receiving. As a result, the remainder of the health care system in the state of California is now beyond overloaded. This had led to brutally long waits, diverted ambulances and even unnecessary patient deaths. Sadly, the state of California now ranks dead last out of all 50 states in the number of emergency rooms per million people.
agapito lopez caste

Little Rock, AR

#372 Feb 7, 2013
Racism is pure ignorance, how do we know what kind of people are posting here? Probably someone that hates him self too....losers!!!
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#373 Feb 7, 2013
agapito lopez caste wrote:
Racism is pure ignorance, how do we know what kind of people are posting here? Probably someone that hates him self too....losers!!!
pROBABLY MOSTLEY THOSE THAT HATE ILLEGAL SCUM PARASITES
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
agapito lopez caste

Little Rock, AR

#374 Feb 7, 2013
hitem wrote:
<quoted text>
pROBABLY MOSTLEY THOSE THAT HATE ILLEGAL SCUM PARASITES
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Right, nothing better but the truth especially when you admit that you hate ILLEGAL SCUM PARASITES!! The problem is that who are these people??? Define who is or are parasites? Get to the point....
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#375 Feb 7, 2013
agapito lopez caste wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, nothing better but the truth especially when you admit that you hate ILLEGAL SCUM PARASITES!! The problem is that who are these people??? Define who is or are parasites? Get to the point....
The annual cost for uncompensated emergency care to Mexican Border States (California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas) is $200 million. California taxpayers paid $79 million for illegal alien health care. Four major Los Angeles hospitals were bankrupted and shut down in 2004. Texas paid $74 million. Georgia ran a $63 million deficit for 64,000 unpaid doctor visits in 2002. Cochise County, Arizona spent 30% of its annual budget on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. University Medical Care in Tucson, Arizona spent $10 million on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. 77 hospitals in the four Border States now face financial emergencies. Legal citizens are forced to fly emergency patients to other cities for treatment. Taxes are going up to compensate.

Any questions, you want them you support them yourself
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#376 Feb 7, 2013
In 2003, illegal aliens displaced American workers at a cost in excess of $133 billion, while American college and high school students can’t find summer jobs in yard care, landscape, fast food or service jobs – because illegal aliens work those jobs at a third of the wage – often under the table
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#377 Feb 7, 2013
Latino gangs like Mara Salvatrucha 13 (MS13) constitute most of the crime from the ranks of the illegals. They originated in El Salvador and today their U.S. leadership still comes from there. They steal cars and use them to run drugs over the border. They terrorize local citizens with violence. They are the chief source of drug sales for the cartels. And they are racists.

MS13 is the largest and most violent of all gangs in the US today. They have overtaken the Crips and the Bloods both in size and violence. MS13, which began its operations in Los Angeles has now moved east and is prominent on the East Coast.

In Los Angeles, Mexican gangs declared “ethnic cleansing zones” in specific parts of the city. They kill whites and blacks. In New Jersey, recently, MS13 gang members killed three college students
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#378 Feb 7, 2013
The illegals flood across their property having just crossed the border. As they pass over the ranches and private property they leave a trail of trash, human waste and dead farm animals and pets. Found in the trash that is dropped all along the trail are pieces of paper containing contact phone numbers. Also found are Korans dropped by obvious Muslims who have made their way across the border.

Sometimes the illegals walk right in to the living rooms and steal what they want. Many homes on the border are now little more than prisons for the residents, surrounded by barbed wire, searchlights, with loaded guns at the ready.
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#379 Feb 7, 2013
Some are “Sanctuary Cities” where politicians have decided it’s good for the community to encourage illegals to live. In such communities no one can ask for the country of origin, even if a crime as horrible as murder is committed. The sanctuaries permit 20 million illegals, drug smugglers, child sex rings, ID forgery networks, and an assortment of run of the mill criminals to live lawlessly inside the United States. They are provided with income, identification, driver’s licenses, credit, housing, education, and medical care at taxpayer expense.

As stated, it’s a $300 billion a year industry. That buys a lot of politicians. Along the Border States no one talks about it. And, no surprise, a lot of politicians do nothing to stop it. Our fear and their greed are destroying the American dream.
Karrie

United States

#380 Feb 7, 2013
What do you mean "soon to surpass"? Their numbers passed whites and blacks YEARS AGO!!!!
I know because I do CENSUS work in LA and most illegals LIE on the census forms or won't fill them out!
11 million illegals??? HECK NO! More like 25 MILLION!
Karrie

United States

#381 Feb 7, 2013
Oh and I forgot to add that the 25 million+ illegals have millions of anchor baby/welfare brats, too!
I have been doing census work for over 30 years and this country has gone to the dogs because of illegals and their kids!
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#382 Feb 8, 2013
hitem wrote:
<quoted text>
The annual cost for uncompensated emergency care to Mexican Border States (California, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas) is $200 million. California taxpayers paid $79 million for illegal alien health care. Four major Los Angeles hospitals were bankrupted and shut down in 2004. Texas paid $74 million. Georgia ran a $63 million deficit for 64,000 unpaid doctor visits in 2002. Cochise County, Arizona spent 30% of its annual budget on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. University Medical Care in Tucson, Arizona spent $10 million on uncompensated care to illegal aliens. 77 hospitals in the four Border States now face financial emergencies. Legal citizens are forced to fly emergency patients to other cities for treatment. Taxes are going up to compensate.
Any questions, you want them you support them yourself
They account for 20 % of unpaid hostipial bills USA citizens are costing more money I say make everybody at least pay $10 a month the bills will get paid off then
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#383 Feb 8, 2013
The Truth: There is no evidence to indicate that undocumented immigrants are more likely to commit crimes than American citizens; indeed, the evidence strongly suggests that immigrants in general are less likely to commit crimes.2 For instance, a 2005 study 3 conducted by researchers from Harvard University and the University of Michigan revealed both that immigrants committed fewer crimes than native-born citizens, and that a greater proportion of immigrants in a neighborhood was associated with lower rates of crime. Another study 4 analyzing census data found that among men aged 18-39 (who make up the bulk of those committing crimes), the incarceration rate was five times higher for the native-born than for the foreign-born. This held true within ethnic and national-origin groups, meaning, for instance, that native-born Latinos were more likely to be incarcerated than foreign-born Latinos. A recent study by the Public Policy Institute of California found that in that state, which contains more immigrants than any other, the foreign-born are incarcerated at a rate half as high as their presence in the population, and only one-tenth as high among men age 18-40, who make up the bulk of prisoners.5 Robert J. Sampson, chairman of the sociology department at Harvard University, said that data show that undocumented immigrants are in fact "disproportionately less likely to be involved in many acts of deviance, crime, drunk driving, any number of things that sort of imperil our well-being."6
http://mediamattersaction.org/reports/fearand...
Maried

Little Rock, AR

#384 Feb 8, 2013
Immigration opponents often note that a relatively high proportion of federal prisoners are foreign-born (more than a quarter are noncitizens, according to the Government Accountability Office7). But this one statistic gives a misleading impression of overall crime. For one, federal prisoners account for only a small proportion -- less than 10 percent -- of the total incarcerated population, since most prisoners are housed in state and local facilities.8 According to the latest Justice Department statistics available, noncitizen prisoners accounted for only 5.9 percent of the combined federal and state prisoner population.9 The most recent Census Bureau report on the foreign-born population in the U.S. found that 11.7 percent of the population is foreign-born -- meaning that the proportion of foreign-born prisoners is much lower than the proportion of foreign-born people in the population.10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Patient Released? 2 hr Jaimie 5
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 3 hr ronnie 4
GOP congressional candidate endorses going to w... 3 hr ronnie 1
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 12 hr paddyomalley 8
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 12 hr Guess Who 231
Rove group blasts 'Obama-Grimes Amnesty Plan' .... 13 hr spud 2
Immigrants fill aging void 13 hr spud 54
•••

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE