Obama lied: Illegal aliens are now being enrolled in Obamacare

Feb 15, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

On September 9, 2009, while addressing Congress, President Obama told the nation that the Affordable Care Act, better known as ' Obamacare ,' would not cover illegal aliens, saying: "The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I heard you are too fat run, so how will you beat anyone gordo.anti american wanna be frank sharry.
No anglo, we are the ones who can still work! You fat anglo slobs couldn't even climb a border fence!! LOL!!!
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RayOne wrote:
ObamaCARE enrollment numbers are FAILling, the WhiteHouse will be DEEMING a bailout soon.
Congress should tear up the paper and have them start over.
Medicaid will take the place of Obamacare, as it should have from the beginning!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

6

6

2

RayOne wrote:
ObamaCARE enrollment numbers are FAILling, the WhiteHouse will be DEEMING a bailout soon.
Congress should tear up the paper and have them start over.
Why would you post something like that when you know it is untrue?

As everyone knows last week it came out that sign-ups in January and February exceeded projections.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

It seems that HE has tired of the US Constitution along with the Amendments. The DEEMing will go into high gear now.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

3

RayOne wrote:
It seems that HE has tired of the US Constitution along with the Amendments. The DEEMing will go into high gear now.
Oh. Do you means those waivers the right wing asked for that he granted? Outrageous. I could only imagine how upset they would have been if Obama did not grant their requests.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Do you means those waivers the right wing asked for that he granted? Outrageous. I could only imagine how upset they would have been if Obama did not grant their requests.
Nice "La RAZA" Propaganda there !
R134a Freon

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> No anglo, we are the ones who can still work! You fat anglo slobs couldn't even climb a border fence!! LOL!!!
LOL, here a bunch of unskilled and low skilled anchor babies who at best pass schooling at barely a 'C' grade, due to lowered scholastic scores, lol, so the stupid will look smarter, will continue with a free ride, LOL, No
America is heading for a rough time. As more and more of the middle class decline and Citizens begin seeing what they've had for generations start disappearing your going to see a whole different side of America. LOL, and this illegal pride you seem to have is going to become Very Unpopular.
Your barrios filled with a mexican mentality are no match for the majority of Prideful American Citizens who's ancestry goes back 100's of years, whose sick of a government f88cking them over.
Your outclassed, out smarted and out powered. LOL and no matter What Somebody tells you is going to change that.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R134a Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, here a bunch of unskilled and low skilled anchor babies who at best pass schooling at barely a 'C' grade, due to lowered scholastic scores, lol, so the stupid will look smarter, will continue with a free ride, LOL, No
America is heading for a rough time. As more and more of the middle class decline and Citizens begin seeing what they've had for generations start disappearing your going to see a whole different side of America. LOL, and this illegal pride you seem to have is going to become Very Unpopular.
Your barrios filled with a mexican mentality are no match for the majority of Prideful American Citizens who's ancestry goes back 100's of years, whose sick of a government f88cking them over.
Your outclassed, out smarted and out powered. LOL and no matter What Somebody tells you is going to change that.
Sorry anglo, but YOU are the fools who have been "outsmarted" for well over 50 years!! And soon you morons are going to be outnumbered as well!! LOL!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Do you means those waivers the right wing asked for that he granted? Outrageous. I could only imagine how upset they would have been if Obama did not grant their requests.
The FCC will now do what the NEA has done, how did that work out?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Find your own translation program, if English is offensive to you.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The FCC will now do what the NEA has done, how did that work out?
That is a strange fantasy land you live in.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 21, 2014
 
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice "La RAZA" Propaganda there !
NCLR . org !!! ;)
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice "La RAZA" Propaganda there !
Silly comment for two reasons, but oh so telling of your mindset.

1. What does laraza have to do with the employer mandate of the ACA? Is it just a knee jerk reaction to yell that out when you do not know what to say?

2. Laraza is an advocacy group for Hispanics. It is no different than the Sons of Italy, the Hibernians, the Steuben Society, etc.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 21, 2014
 
wild child wrote:
We knew this.the only thing you can count on him to do right, is lie and f@@k american people.I can not wait to get rid of the muslim.
That POS is not a Muslim
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 21, 2014
 
VIVA Presidente Obama!!! ;)
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 22, 2014
 
Budweiser 4U wrote:
<quoted text>
does barock obamexico missso for Bill clintoon unfinishing e. pluribus unum amigo?!! ;-00
LOL!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The NCLR is also advocacy group for Hispanics here illegally. That makes them anti-American, racists.
Throw out the trash

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

This week, on Long Isand, an illegal alien working as a maid gave birth, bashed the baby's head against a table, wrapped the body in plastic and threw it in a Dumpster. The motive is yet to be determined. Will someone please explain to me why we should allow 20 million of these vile parasites to remain in the US?

Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 22, 2014
 
Oldglory wrote:
The NCLR is also advocacy group for Hispanics here illegally. That makes them anti-American, racists.
Did you even go to their website, anglo dumbazzz?? NCLR . org
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

I remember seeing Janet Marguia the president of the NCLR on tv where she openly admitted she wants amnesty for her illegal amigos. Their website is full of the same sentiments. Apparently it isn't I who hasn't visited their website. Either that or someone is in deep denial about the fact that the organization is a brown supremist one by putting their ethnic group above our immigration laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Illegal Immigration Forum right now

Search the Illegal Immigration Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 2 min Mesquite_Thorn 15
Mexico & Guatemala Cut Deal to Allow More Illeg... 47 min sheepleloveroyalty 7
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 1 hr Joe 32
Illegal alien forced pregnant teen into MS-13 p... (May '13) 1 hr sheepleloveroyalty 13
'I'm on your side, man!': Obama meets with Hisp... 1 hr Joe 2
...Pro-Amnesty 'Aztecs' Shout 'White Supremacis... 2 hr Yep2 125
Former Immigrant Child: "I Get It" 2 hr Joe 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••