Clowns Disrupt Charlotte KKK Rally Pr...

Clowns Disrupt Charlotte KKK Rally Protesting Illegal Immigration

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Clowns Disrupt Charlotte KKK Rally Protesting Illegal Immigration. In it, CBS Local reports that:

WBTV reports that members of the KKK were protesting illegal immigration in the state when protesters dressed as clowns held a counter-rally. "The message from us is: 'You look silly,'" Lacey Williams, youth coordinator for Charlotte's Latin American Coalition, told WCNC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2012
taking up for illegal aliens is anti American. traitors that need to be charged as such.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#2 Nov 13, 2012
I do not agree with most of the KKK's organization...but they have the right to protest just as the illegals (who really have no rights) do.

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#3 Nov 14, 2012
KKK...The original Boyz In Da Hood!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I have to say the KKK is on the side of many Americans on this. No one wants illegal aliens in the country.

Washington, UT

#5 Nov 14, 2012
It's too bad the KKK have such a bad rap, they are definately news provoking, but I don't know if they would represent me, even over illegals in clown suit's. Although the clown suits were a really good touch for the illegals, as I've always thought they look like a bunch of clowns....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's claim that Clinton 'allowed thousands o... 30 min American Independent 16
News Trump Spoke Against Mass Deportation of Undocum... 37 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Reality Speaks 11,768
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr Patriot 11,689
News They crossed the border illegally, and can't vo... 10 hr Cakez6365 10
News Poll: 60% of Republicans believe illegal immigr... 11 hr Dollarsbills Ho 6
News Billboard targets illegal immigrants 11 hr spytheweb 3
More from around the web