BARLETTA: A fair and balanced approac...

BARLETTA: A fair and balanced approach to immigration

There are 2 comments on the Washington Times story from Apr 8, 2013, titled BARLETTA: A fair and balanced approach to immigration. In it, Washington Times reports that:

In reading news accounts, it seems obvious that the White House and the so-called "Gangs of Eight" in both the Senate and House are far down the path of proposing some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

amnesty in UR grillz

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja
Beach828

Noblesville, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2013
In Indiana the state legislature has already begun the removal process. SB512 has passed and the officials are rounding them up at the old Lafayette Square Mall location. Appears to be the staging area, they are placing the illegals on buses and I noticed that the families are being kept together. More as it comes available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana AG: We Have a Problem with Illegal Im... 7 min Wildchild 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 13 min El Gallo Negro 11,295
News Why California wants health insurance for undoc... 14 min goobledigook 2
News An immigration system that would exclude my hus... 30 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 10,627
News AOL co-founder worried Trump's immigration stan... 6 hr Wildchild 2
News Amid immigration debate, new border chief seeks... 7 hr Dripper5149 4
More from around the web