Militias complicate situation on Texas border

There are 235 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Aug 18, 2014, titled Militias complicate situation on Texas border. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

On a recent moonlit night, Border Patrol agents began rounding up eight immigrants hiding in and around a canal near the Rio Grande.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#178 Aug 29, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flyers are owned by Ed Snider. He is not only a rabid Republican, but was one of the founding contributors of the Ayn Rand Institute.
A couple of years ago on the opening night of the season Snider selected Sarah Palin to drop the ceremonial first puck.
Go ahead and blame the Democrats. Why not? Truthfulness never meant much to you anyway.
And the Flyers did not put out a dime or take a risk which is an example of smart business. It is the Democratic mayor and council that created the project, put up tax money, gave out tax free status, used eminent domain to push out the residents and small businesses etc. Which is an example of poor business sense and/or corruption.
I don't blame a business man for making a smart and profitable deal but I certainly blame a politician for a stupid waste of taxpayer's money.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#179 Aug 29, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Flyers did not put out a dime or take a risk which is an example of smart business. It is the Democratic mayor and council that created the project, put up tax money, gave out tax free status, used eminent domain to push out the residents and small businesses etc. Which is an example of poor business sense and/or corruption.
I don't blame a business man for making a smart and profitable deal but I certainly blame a politician for a stupid waste of taxpayer's money.
What a load of crap. You had no idea the "Democrat" you were ranting about was indeed a Republican.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#180 Aug 30, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect!!!!
8,000 border agents, 32% fenced, several sensing technologies, and four neighboring states with institutions that either reject the illegal presence or assist in their deportation. THE MEXICAN BORDER IS NOT WIDE OPEN! Wide open means COMPLETELY OPEN!!! And the Canadian border is closer to WIDE OPEN!!!!
To you, feces and hotdogs are both food to you!!!!
People can and do go in and out as they please..........

They could not do that if it was sealed.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#184 Aug 30, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>If you say so? You are saying that the border agents are not catching people and they don't make a difference. I guess you must "boiling" about the Canadian border where the entire Canada can move in and out!
Yes and if you could read you would have seen me post 100s of times that the borders are wide open

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#185 Aug 30, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>The southern border patrol was capturing 1.6 millions per year in the late 1990's and now they are averaging 400,000 a year. Almost all the minors that had tried to cross in the past year and a half have been caught. Things are so difficult that it takes a good Coyote and thousands of dollars to get you in US soil with not guaranties that you can survive or remain there.
It takes a lot of idiocy to brush the southern agents as sieves or sissy!
And no drugs or guns are coming north..........ROTFLMAO

The White House admitted that there is a huge terrorist threat now coming from Mexico
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#187 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And no drugs or guns are coming north..........ROTFLMAO
The White House admitted that there is a huge terrorist threat now coming from Mexico
The guns are headed south. You really did not know that?

“Facts”

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#188 Aug 30, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>The guns are headed south. You really did not know that?
Only the ones oslama sent here......LOL

They busted a whole truck load of FN's made in Brazil just this side of the USA border going north.....over 4k full auto.....

Where do you think the full auto weapons that the gang bangers are using that are not even legal to be sold in the USA are coming from?

A AK or AR can be bought here on the street for a couple hundred dollars and the same guns are 2k in the USA

Or are you saying that people are buying a gun for 2k in the USA and smuggling them here to sell for 200 dollars???
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#189 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones oslama sent here......LOL
They busted a whole truck load of FN's made in Brazil just this side of the USA border going north.....over 4k full auto.....
Where do you think the full auto weapons that the gang bangers are using that are not even legal to be sold in the USA are coming from?
A AK or AR can be bought here on the street for a couple hundred dollars and the same guns are 2k in the USA
Or are you saying that people are buying a gun for 2k in the USA and smuggling them here to sell for 200 dollars???
Delusional. I guess next you are going to tell us that Americans are not buying all of the drugs.

“Facts”

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#190 Aug 30, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>Delusional. I guess next you are going to tell us that Americans are not buying all of the drugs.
Tell us where all of these full auto weapons the gang bangers are using come from?

Now that is delusional.....

They are not buying All of the drugs.....Lots of criminal invaders are buying... So are Canadians...

So yes I will tell you that and prove it...

Since: Apr 09

small town

#191 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The southern border patrol was capturing 1.6 millions per year in the late 1990's and now they are averaging 400,000 a year. Almost all the minors that had tried to cross in the past year and a half have been caught. Things are so difficult that it takes a good Coyote and thousands of dollars to get you in US soil with not guaranties that you can survive or remain there.
It takes a lot of idiocy to brush the southern agents as sieves or sissy!
bestupid the illegal immigrant children want to be caught, so they can get all the freebies that UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS PAY FOR. That why I say DEPORT ALL the illegal immigrants, the "PARASITES" of the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS. bestupid get Educated and do research.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#192 Aug 31, 2014
Good for these Militias !

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#193 Aug 31, 2014
Cuba, MS 13, El sendero Luminoso, and probably north Korea. Drug money has a world wide reach. I know Obama and Holder tried to fabricate a case (Fast and Furious) that they were coming from gun shops in Arizona, But it's not so. You can't sell Full auto in the US since 1933.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us where all of these full auto weapons the gang bangers are using come from?
Now that is delusional.....
They are not buying All of the drugs.....Lots of criminal invaders are buying... So are Canadians...
So yes I will tell you that and prove it...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#194 Aug 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. You had no idea the "Democrat" you were ranting about was indeed a Republican.
Special Ed as we call him is not a Republican. Looks like you were caught in another lie.
http://www.allentownpa.gov/Government/Mayors-...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#195 Aug 31, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional. I guess next you are going to tell us that Americans are not buying all of the drugs.
Actually the vast majority of the drugs do not leave the Latino community. After all the United States does have the second highest Latino population in the world and Latinos do suffer the highest drug addiction rates of all ethnic groups. You must be delusional or just plain stupid to think Latinos who are not American citizens do not do drugs.
fyi

Corsicana, TX

#196 Aug 31, 2014
http://www.abqjournal.com/454235/news/mexico-...

Remember the article above when Rick Perry takes credit for closing the border.

“Facts”

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#198 Aug 31, 2014
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba, MS 13, El sendero Luminoso, and probably north Korea. Drug money has a world wide reach. I know Obama and Holder tried to fabricate a case (Fast and Furious) that they were coming from gun shops in Arizona, But it's not so. You can't sell Full auto in the US since 1933.
Regards, Terri
Correct

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#199 Aug 31, 2014
So, We should be grateful to the Mexicans for what they are doing for us? What taking up the slack created when our "Presidente" told them to come? Give me a break! We make a problem and mexico
offers a half ass solution and we're supposed to be grateful? Just turn those trains around and take them all back! We don't want them!
Regards, Terri
fyi wrote:
http://www.abqjournal.com/4542 35/news/mexico-crackdown-stems -tide-of-child-migrants.html
Remember the article above when Rick Perry takes credit for closing the border.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#201 Aug 31, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Special Ed as we call him is not a Republican. Looks like you were caught in another lie.
http://www.allentownpa.gov/Government/Mayors-...
Oh. So now the topic is not Ed Snider? It has now morphed into another guy named Ed. How silly are you?

By the way, earlier you were talking about the mayor of Philadelphia. Now your rants are about the mayor of Allentown. Will you know start using all mayors interchangeably or will it only be mayors named Ed?

“Facts”

Tlaquepaque, Mexico

#202 Aug 31, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>Very idiot, eliminate the corruption among the border agents and the rate of smuggling may reduce.
MORE TERRORISTS HAVE COME FROM CANADA AND BY AIRPLANE, AND WILL COME FROM THERE IN THE FUTURE, THAN THE CUMMULATIVE HISTORY OF THE MEXICAN BORDER! When you pay attention to one border, the bad guys will use the one you ignore (a basic human behavior). The terrorist had said that they have anglo looking agents that board planes and get to the US. The Mexican can spot an Anglo much easier than your Aryans can in NYC or Montreal or Ontario!!! Head bashing continues!!!!
Canada is a border country and we need to seal the borders
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#203 Sep 1, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So now the topic is not Ed Snider? It has now morphed into another guy named Ed. How silly are you?
By the way, earlier you were talking about the mayor of Philadelphia. Now your rants are about the mayor of Allentown. Will you know start using all mayors interchangeably or will it only be mayors named Ed?
You really are an idiot and you insist on repeatedly proving that fact. I was talking about a project being built in Allentown Pa with taxpayer money that use eminent domain to acquire the property. I never mentioned Ed Snider since he is not the one who proposed the project and in fact has nothing to do with it. The project was developed and pushed by the Democratic mayor and council of Allentown not Philadelphia and like most taxpayer funded projects everybody involved will make money while the taxpayers watch their money disappear.
I understand that a person like you that is on the receiving end of taxpayer money would have no problem with using taxpayer money to support money losing projects that amount to welfare for the wealthy as long as you still get your entitlements and subsidies from us taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In long run, immigration case could rally Democ... 29 min wild child 1
News Homeland Security Chairman to PJM on Immigratio... 30 min wild child 1
News Dick Morris: Obama Will Lose on Immigration at ... 35 min wild child 1
News Hillary Clinton's Brilliant Amnesty Move 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News Getting Away With Amnesty Not as Easy as Obama ... 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News How Obama's amnesty backfire could effect the 2... 1 hr wild child 1
News Despite court ruling, immigration advocates sti... 2 hr wild child 1
More from around the web