Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream

Aug 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Poughkeepsie Journal

But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our borders, refuse to deport serial criminal offenders and enable drug-crazed menaces to prey upon innocent citizens? Meet 27-year-old Julio Miguel Blanco-Garcia.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Lets say none of them ever harm anyone, just for the sake of argument . SO WHAT?
They aren't supposed to be here...period.
And, you know that the illegal aliens are doing damage. So that just makes the above worse.
Now, I ask you, why do you support illegal aliens being here? If you in fact do.
i dont support it.they should all get the hell out.you are right.thank god no amnesty.the you would never get them out,this way there is still hope lol
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

I agree that Garcia is a piece of shit in the big picture, but Michelle needs to point out the folley of illegal aliens too include Chinese, Korean and many other Nationalities that commit haneous crimes in this Country... I know she hate Mexicans the most but there is huge Visa over stayers in the Asian community as well. That said, this Country has been over run by uneducated worthless, garbage that has definately destroyed our Peace. The Country we grew up in is gone.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dumb dumb...google crime and race moron.
97 percent if all homicide in ny city is from blacks and (Hispanic) he he he. And almost all large city's have been the same stats.
Get your lazy dumb ass out in the fields and start picking vegetables and then get the fuxk out of my country.
I'm an engineer and small businessman. I don't need to "pick vegetables."

Frankly, we'd be better off if uneducated (based on your posts) losers like yourself, who are too lazy to do the hard work those Mexicans do, would leave.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, we'd be better off if uneducated (based on your posts) losers like yourself, who are too lazy to do the hard work those Mexicans do, would leave.
What a crock! We have always had a large blue-collared American workforce in this country. Is that what you call lazy? It is against the law for Mexicans or anyone to be in our country much less working here. Guess that matters not to you? Many of those blue-collard American workers have lost their jobs to illegal aliens or had their wages reduced. Guess that matters not to you either? They were just lazy azzes according to you?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock! We have always had a large blue-collared American workforce in this country. Is that what you call lazy? It is against the law for Mexicans or anyone to be in our country much less working here. Guess that matters not to you? Many of those blue-collard American workers have lost their jobs to illegal aliens or had their wages reduced. Guess that matters not to you either? They were just lazy azzes according to you?
If you grow up in the USA, have all the benefits of a free education in the USA, and lose your job to an illiterate, uneducated Mexican who doesn't even speak English, you must be a major loser.

If you find yourself unable to compete with illiterate, uneducated immigrants who don't even speak the language, it might be time to look in the mirror, evaluate your life, and GET A FREAKIN' EDUCATION!

I'm not saying you have to be a rocket scientist, but at least learn a trade.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you grow up in the USA, have all the benefits of a free education in the USA, and lose your job to an illiterate, uneducated Mexican who doesn't even speak English, you must be a major loser.
If you find yourself unable to compete with illiterate, uneducated immigrants who don't even speak the language, it might be time to look in the mirror, evaluate your life, and GET A FREAKIN' EDUCATION!
You're totally clueless and I think it is by choice. These greedy employers don't give a damn what language you speak they just want grunt labor at slave wages. Many blue-collared Americans who worked the construction industry before the flood of illegal alien labor were trained in their trade but the greedy builders didn't care about quality of work by trained American workers so they switched to cheap, illegal labor to increase their profits instead and you're ok with that? That is only one blue-collared type of job that illegal aliens swooped up. Since when should Americans have to compete with foreign labor here illegally? Illegal aliens have reduced wages in all blue-collared jobs.

I am retired so I don't need a job but I feel for the millions of my fellow Americans who have been replaced by cheap, illegal labor. Sorry that you don't give a damn and think that they should just roll over and hand their jobs to illegals and seek another job that perhaps they have no interest in doing. People like you make me sick. Either you have ethnic ties to these illegals or you are a dumb a**ed bleeding heart liberal.
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
ˇOlé! L:OL
Jesus Malverde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock! We have always had a large blue-collared American workforce in this country.
The operative word is "had". L:OL
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you grow up in the USA, have all the benefits of a free education in the USA, and lose your job to an illiterate, uneducated Mexican who doesn't even speak English, you must be a major loser.
I'm not saying you have to be a rocket scientist, but at least learn a trade."
that takes too much work...hillbillys prefer to wait for the mailman to deliver their check, and then buy ammunition and shoot some animals and call it a hard day at the office....and then beat 0-ff...
What a crock! Illegals are taking jobs just because they work cheaper. It is really that simple! Americans already had those jobs/trades but illegals agreed to work cheaper and Americans don't want to live a third world lifestyle in order retain their jobs so they were left out in the cold. No one has a right to work in this country illegally. What part of that aren't you getting?

Oh stop with the hillbilly nonsense! Many if not most Americans who lost their jobs to illegal aliens are not so-called lazy hillbillies that don't want to work. You pro-illegals make me sick with your lies to defend lawbreaking illegals. Get the hell out of this country with your anti-American nonsense and BS!!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed to work cheaper?.. where the fu-ck did you pull that bull$-hit from?... there are minimum wage laws in every state...employers have to abide by those laws, but inbreds like you refuse to do any hard work and just want to ride around in your SUV's, carry your concealed weapons into Starbucks and shoot the $-hit about how you banged your sister...
Learned this manure on the playground, did you, pendejo?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
no, from your Mexican mom when she was blowing me, PUTO...
No, it was your illegal mom, remember, pende*o. She wasn't very skilled at bj's but the price was right.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
no, from your Mexican mom when she was blowing me, PUTO...
Mommy!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean retired or more accurately, retarded?
Typical pro-illegal. You couldn't refute the truth of my post so you resort to insults instead. How juvenile!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed to work cheaper?.. where the fu-ck did you pull that bull$-hit from?... there are minimum wage laws in every state...employers have to abide by those laws, but inbreds like you refuse to do any hard work and just want to ride around in your SUV's, carry your concealed weapons into Starbucks and shoot the $-hit about how you banged your sister...
Ah, so the juvenile insults and ridiculous claims continue by the anti-American, pro-illegal.

Since these greedy employers don't even care that they are hiring an illegal alien which is against the law do you actually think they care about minimum wage? But even if they did pay minimum wage the job probably paid more than that when an American held it. So therefore the wages got reduced for that job and many others. You have no defense for the undefensible and your total lack of respect for our laws is appalling to say the least.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so the juvenile insults and ridiculous claims continue by the anti-American, pro-illegal.
Since these greedy employers don't even care that they are hiring an illegal alien which is against the law do you actually think they care about minimum wage? But even if they did pay minimum wage the job probably paid more than that when an American held it. So therefore the wages got reduced for that job and many others. You have no defense for the undefensible and your total lack of respect for our laws is appalling to say the least.
You've answered your own question. While there are American companies who choose profits over ethics, there will always be a problem with immigrants working illegally.

So why blame the immigrants? if they can't find work they will stop flooding in. You should be blaming:

- Americans firms for employing them
- American politicians for not closing the borders
- American bankers for causing the disaster that forces American firms to employ illegals
- American social policies that have created a generation who will choose to claim benefits over learning a trade or getting a job.

But you also need to remember that if American companies can't compete commercially because of high overheads then they lose business and will either close or have to outsource productivity abroad.

There is much to be said for the back market in illegal workers. They keep American companies on American soil, the profits of which will be paid back into the American economy.

Illegal immigration is unsightly and frustrating but ultimatley it benefits America.
Just Relax

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Except an Illegal P.O.S that needs to get his throat slit.
Flagged and reported for domestic terrorist threats.
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

libertarian4321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard working mexicans???? who does the work in mexico the mexicans don't want to do? There are plenty of lawns to cut and houses to clean in mexico. The mexicans here doing that work won't do it in mexico for the wages paid there...so they are too lazy to do the work that the el salvadorans will do.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

As our dear departed Richard would have said. "This is my rifle, this is my gun. One is for fighting and one is for fun."
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
You've answered your own question. While there are American companies who choose profits over ethics, there will always be a problem with immigrants working illegally.
So why blame the immigrants? if they can't find work they will stop flooding in. You should be blaming:
- Americans firms for employing them
- American politicians for not closing the borders
- American bankers for causing the disaster that forces American firms to employ illegals
- American social policies that have created a generation who will choose to claim benefits over learning a trade or getting a job.
But you also need to remember that if American companies can't compete commercially because of high overheads then they lose business and will either close or have to outsource productivity abroad.
There is much to be said for the back market in illegal workers. They keep American companies on American soil, the profits of which will be paid back into the American economy.
Illegal immigration is unsightly and frustrating but ultimatley it benefits America.
They aren't "immigrants" they are illegal aliens! Oh I see so the illegals don't know they are breaking law by jumping our border without permission and working illegally so they are the innocents here? No one has the right to break laws to improve their lives while reducing the quality of life for others who do have a right to be in this country. Both the employers and the illegals are equally guilty!

Your so full of crap. Let me give you an example of the construction industry. Many Americans used to do those jobs and yes it is a trade but they got their wages reduced and even lost their jobs to cheap, illegal labor. So just what is this trade that Americans didn't have? Should American blue collared workers just roll over and give illegals their jobs and learn another trade to accommodate them. Surely you jest!

If a business can't succeed without breaking the law then they have no business staying in business. There are many businesses who are successful without hiring illegal aliens and breaking our laws. Who do you think you are kidding?

There is no benefit to us regular American taxpayers by having illegal aliens here. They steal American jobs and taxes. Our taxes have to cover their social costs because their greedy employers pass this expense on to us. If Americans were given back those jobs they in turn would be contributing to our economy and tax coffers. Again, who do you think you are kidding?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The operative word is "had". L:OL
We still do you illegal alien POS job stealer!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Illegal Immigration Forum right now

Search the Illegal Immigration Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
On Tax Day, A Reminder That Undocumented Immigr... 14 min Dee Dee Dee 8
Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform? 19 min Memo From Turner 9
'Shame' of migrant deportations 1 hr Eleanor 4
Illegal Immigration Costs North Carolina Taxpay... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 88
Florida Supreme Court Denies Law License to Ill... 1 hr Throw Out The Trash 4
Voices: Obama deporter in chief? Not quite 1 hr Memo From Turner 15
Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More... 2 hr CRIMMIGRANTS 12
•••
•••