Harry Reid lies about Romney's position on immigration in press release

Full story: KKTX Corpus Christi

Earlier this week, Mitt Romney said he will not cancel President Barack Obama's deferred action program for young illegal immigrants before instituting another immigration plan.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dirty Harry

Omaha, NE

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Dirty Harry Reid lies, period! Perhaps one of his imaginary friends told him this? lmao
Republican

Temple City, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Romney has two positions on illegal immigration. On one he is pro-amnesty and on another he's anti-amnesty so what Romney flip flopping lie is everyone referring to?
Not So Fast

Kansas City, MO

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Republican wrote:
Romney has two positions on illegal immigration. On one he is pro-amnesty and on another he's anti-amnesty so what Romney flip flopping lie is everyone referring to?
Give it up Rico, you're NOT a republican.
Republican

Temple City, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Rico, you're NOT a republican.
Mitt Romney has publicly stated that he is pro-amnesty to one group of people and anti-amnesty to another group of people. So what position is Reid lying about? Deflecting from this fact by calling me Rico is a pathetic excuse of ignoring the facts. Do yourself a favor and grow up. Be interesting here on Topix instead of being a troll hellbent on showing everyone here just how little you know about Mitt "the flip flopper" Romney.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#5 Oct 4, 2012
OLD "DINGY HARRY" IS A LYING FOOL THESE DAYS! He must really feel that O is going down.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Harry reid lie? of course he is a LIAR.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Harry and Nancy should be placed on an ice floe and sent packing. They are a disgrace.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2012
dingy reid needs to retire like a lot of politicians on both sides of the isle.
ima

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Stop the Madness wrote:
Harry and Nancy should be placed on an ice floe and sent packing. They are a disgrace.
The disgraced: obama, holder, mueller, tony west, harry, biden and nancy.
Rico the Gingerbread Man

Rowland Heights, CA

#10 Oct 5, 2012
With all the flip flopping that Mitt Romney does on a daily basis... who really knows that Romney's real positions are in the first place?

So Harry Reid is not lying... he's simply calling out Mitt Romney a liar on his immigration policy because everything that comes out of Romney's mouth is a lie to begin with.
Dirty Harry Reic

Omaha, NE

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Any time I think about the liars in D.C., amazingly Dirty Harry Reid is #1.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Dirty Harry Reic wrote:
I think Susan Rice and Hillary are a close second. Can we include Al Gore as still being in Washington, if so, he is the King of Liars.
ima

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Dirty Harry Reic wrote:
must be proud of his befitting nick name! LOL! LOL!
Dirty Harry Reid

Omaha, NE

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I think Susan Rice and Hillary are a close second. Can we include Al Gore as still being in Washington, if so, he is the King of Liars.
Let's not forget "Napolitano, Holder and Company."
Dirty Harry Reid

Omaha, NE

#15 Oct 6, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> must be proud of his befitting nick name! LOL! LOL!
LOL is right!
WeThePeopleUSA

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2012
I am tired of the Immigration and it needs to stop!No matter what is said now or then, we need to stop the immigration of Illegls. If you would like to have your opinion heard go to we-the-people-usa.com and have your voice heard. It is easy and free!!
WeThePeopleUSA

United States

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Do you approve or disapprove of Harry Reids job in the senate. Go to we-the-people-usa.com and let us know what you think.
Rico the Intellectual

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Romney lies about Romney being against illegal immigration.

Romney is for amnesty.
ima

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Rico the Gingerbread Man wrote:
With all the flip flopping that Mitt Romney does on a daily basis... who really knows that Romney's real positions are in the first place?
So Harry Reid is not lying... he's simply calling out Mitt Romney a liar on his immigration policy because everything that comes out of Romney's mouth is a lie to begin with.
PROVE HE'S LYING, all you dumbocrats are good at lying and slinging crap when you realize you've been WHIPPED AND WIPED OUT!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Rico the Intellectual wrote:
Romney lies about Romney being against illegal immigration.
Romney is for amnesty.
RICO YOU'VE CONVINCED ME AS I'M SURE YOU'VE CONVINCED EVERYONE ELSE TO VOTE FOR ROMNEY, thanks for enlightening us.....you've been a tremendous help in campaigning for Mitt. See, people rico isn't SO BAD after all! thanks rico.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr Commander Bunny 442
Smith: Remember What Coretta Scott King Thought... 2 hr Ugh 3
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 3 hr Cat74 33
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 3 hr Asian Guy 235
Much-needed medical clinic to open in east Las ... 5 hr tomin cali 3
Reforming immigration by executive order a bad ... 6 hr ronnie 2
Feds Encouraging Deported Illegal Aliens to Com... 6 hr ronnie 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••