Kids Not Taken From Parents

Kids Not Taken From Parents

There are 259 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Kids Not Taken From Parents. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

Alabama's governor and the head of the child welfare agency say the state's new immigration law has not been used to take children from their illegal immigrant parents despite earlier fears.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
What if parent murdered someone. Shouldn't the parent go to prison?
DAVID63

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Force the deported parents to take their kids with them,then,their is no seperation.People who get incarcerated can not take their kids,and people in other jobs can not take their kids,but there is no law that forbids an illegal from being forced to take care of their own kids in the parents home Nation.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#4 Dec 11, 2011
DAVID63 wrote:
Force the deported parents to take their kids with them,then,their is no seperation.People who get incarcerated can not take their kids,and people in other jobs can not take their kids,but there is no law that forbids an illegal from being forced to take care of their own kids in the parents home Nation.
If they don't take the kids they should be imprisoned for abandonment.That is pretty obvious.
DAVID63

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't take the kids they should be imprisoned for abandonment.That is pretty obvious.
Then they get 3 hot and a cot,so no.Make them take the kids with htem,.then its cheaper for the tax payers,and the dropping the kids off here will end.If other nations whine,place them in the hall of shame in the UN for being the dead beat Nations they come from..As well as what kind of parents come from those Nations.
ima

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
THAT ONLY MEANS the kids are rounded up with the parents AND DEPORTED, so they won't split'em up!
starbucks

Deer Park, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
Didn't your "hoe" anchor rats loser leave???? That the AMERICAN tax payers are paying for. Didn't HE the MEXICAN loser split up the family.
advt

Albany, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
What if parent murdered someone. Shouldn't the parent go to prison?
Ralff - how does committing a murder relate to immigration?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2011
If the parents are mexican, then their kids born in america are, by mexican law, also mexican citizens. The parents can take the kids with them back to mexico. This crap about splitting up families is just more democrat lies.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#10 Dec 11, 2011
These poor excuses for parents are signing over their children to other people because they can't be bothered to take their children with them. Great parents! Not! That proves they are only here to get money from the government. Otherwise they'd take their children with.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#11 Dec 12, 2011
advt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff - how does committing a murder relate to immigration?
Follow along sparky,

Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
Ralff wrote:
What if parent murdered someone. Shouldn't the parent go to prison?
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't take the kids they should be imprisoned for abandonment.That is pretty obvious.
Alot of taxes $ is needed for all these projets suggested here but some in Congress don't want Gov't to do any wasteful spending of money. unless it being done as a co-operate complex for profits.
Juanita

Omaha, NE

#13 Dec 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
I agree Juanita! Buy your illegal alien girlfriend 3 bus tickets so she can take her 2 anchors back to Mexico, while you prepare to leave our country also! Those anchors have Mexican citizenship too!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#15 Dec 12, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of taxes $ is needed for all these projets suggested here but some in Congress don't want Gov't to do any wasteful spending of money. unless it being done as a co-operate complex for profits.
You guys need to get real. No way would the illegals choose to dump their kids here and go to prison for it. They would say, "Oh no we love our family let us take them home with us!". Then when they got to their home country they would dumb them there. It wouldn't cost us a penny.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#16 Dec 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
Then you better go Back to Mexico, and take your Kids.
Crazy

Stamford, CT

#17 Dec 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
But the parents are criminals, we can't let criminals raise kids now can we?
KATIE

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
Nobody should split up families for any reason at all.
nobody said you had to; take them with you. This is dumb. You do this all the time. You leave families in mexico and come to the united states to work. I would call that leaving families as well. Wouldn't you?
KATIE

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2011
The children are under the jurisdiction of their parents and the country of their citizenship. Whoever stated other didn't know anything about the constitution. Children ate not stand alone people no more than anybody eldest are. They are part of the parent family until they reach the age of majority. This was just something create to tug a people's heart strings by folks that are parasites that don't want to Americans they want to be Mexicans taken your American dollars and over populating in an effort ti take over. Gee, all we need is more poor people to pay taxes to support.
Juan its right

Marietta, GA

#21 Dec 12, 2011
Since when we have the right to deport another fellow American? Hitler looks humane to some idi ots here! Since when we have the right to call an American citizen "anchor baby"? I guess the hate towards other race will make most of you unpatriotic and blind! Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves ! Your kind of breed gave birth to monsters , spare our ears from your thoughts! I've been blessed to be born in a country where " Family,God and country" it's above any left and right ideology! God bless America!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#22 Dec 12, 2011
Juan its right wrote:
Since when we have the right to deport another fellow American? Hitler looks humane to some idi ots here! Since when we have the right to call an American citizen "anchor baby"? I guess the hate towards other race will make most of you unpatriotic and blind! Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves ! Your kind of breed gave birth to monsters , spare our ears from your thoughts! I've been blessed to be born in a country where " Family,God and country" it's above any left and right ideology! God bless America!
I am afraid you are making a mistake by assuming the hate you feel is toward the race you are. That is not at all true. The hate you feel is personal towards you as an individual.
I hope tht makes yo feel better to know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Obama - Allowing' Illegal Immigration, -... 1 hr Quirky 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Patriot 8,194
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 2 hr Quirky 36
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
News Republicans, Obama immigration chief clash over... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 6 hr Memo From Turner 26
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 8 hr Rumplestiltzskin 62
More from around the web