Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193127 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#205381 Jun 25, 2012
Better rent a U-Haul today because by the weekend there won't be any left.
El Chingon

United States

#205382 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
<quoted text>
The main component of the law STANDS
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Its time to take out the garbage!
The "main component", ie, the authority to check the immigration status of a brown-skinned person, may have stood but without the arrest and detain portion (which was struck down), the point of the bill is, at best, moot. Kinda like having a dog without any teeth, it may bite you but it just tickles.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#205383 Jun 25, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
Better rent a U-Haul today because by the weekend there won't be any left.
Not really. Here's why:

Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police
Comments (518)
Tweet
Email
Print
Share on google_plusoneMORE
Text Size:+/-

By Stephen Dinan

-

The Washington Times

Monday, June 25, 2012

Homeland Security suspends immigration agreements with Arizona police

The Obama administration said Monday it is suspending existing agreements with Arizona police over enforcement of federal immigration laws, and said it has issued a directive telling federal authorities to decline many of the calls reporting illegal immigrants that the Homeland Security Department may get from Arizona police.(Cont.)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#205384 Jun 25, 2012
Sorry for all the extra stuff in that post. Unintentional.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#205385 Jun 25, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Romero had access to the most comprehensive collection of data of anybody's study to date. Pete Wilson provided him full access to the state's data. So, we'll just have to disagree entirely about what he demonstrated, because he clearly demonstrated the harm to taxpayers and how their tax contributions were diverted away from benefit for citizens in order to assist illegal immigrants. Those are the facts I take away from what his research showed.
So, I'm glad that you're clear on which Romero died, and that is isn't Romero the economist.
I don't agree Ntr as you know. Romero had the best economic review at the time he did it and for several years after. That's because their simply was little information that took in both benefits and costs of illegals at that time. As of current data I believe it is far more up to date then what his was back in 2007 because they simply didn't have all the information.
But I will agree with you to not agree on this subject. I don't like to argue with you because I have a lot of respect for you as a good person. We just don't see everything the same.
By the way just to let you know. You have spoke about how you and some of your family argue about certain issues. Well I got into it with my sister and nephew about two subjects....Zimmerman and abortion. I think Zimmerman should have been arrested and go before a jury they don't and I don't believe in abortion but I also don't agree with making others have to have babies if they don't want to have them. We finally had to just stop talking about it....:)

“Peace”

Location hidden

#205386 Jun 25, 2012
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, not at all. Easier burn, easier on the lungs and not all that smoke that comes with joints, pipes, or bongs. A volcano is a great one!
I'll take your word on it because I don't know anything about it. I have used a vaporizer and it does put steam out in the room it's placed in. Which is why I made an assumption. That's always a bad idea...lol.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#205387 Jun 25, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hope you also realize that the majority of those that were in the U.S. have already deported."
With all due respect I don't believe that for one minute.
The last report I saw from Pew said that illegal immigration had reached "net zero" meaning that there are as many people leaving as coming, but illegal immigrants are still coming and there are still an estimated 9 to 11 million illegal immigrants in this country.
Can you tell me where you found the information that the majority of those who were here illegally have already "deported".
Everything I can find says something different.
Thanks.
Jack I'm going by the fact that they used to say there was some 20+ million here in the states. Now that number is down to 9 to 10 million. To me that's a net decrease in the numbers in this country.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#205388 Jun 25, 2012
Jack I'm sorry for the double post.
Romney

De Soto, KS

#205389 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
<quoted text> bitter latino
Any idea if the Arizona Department of Public Safety has the "Governor's" authority to transport illegals to your southern border? If so it would be beneficial, don't you think?

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#205390 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
<quoted text> YOU would certainly be the authority in THIS matter sweety! lol lol
Not sure I am the authority, but I do know a bit about pot. Never denied it, either. But see, I don't dwell on my past like you do. I grew up. You will too, sweety, just be patient. In the meanwhile, tell us more about your glory days of being a Hooters girl.(can we say low self esteem?)
LegalRes

Phoenix, AZ

#205391 Jun 25, 2012
Let the roundup begin!

“Get over yourself...”

#205393 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
Is President Sotero's child hood mentor, noted communist Franklin Marshall Davis his REAL father?
Hey, brainiac. Childhood is one word.

“Get over yourself...”

#205394 Jun 25, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take your word on it because I don't know anything about it. I have used a vaporizer and it does put steam out in the room it's placed in. Which is why I made an assumption. That's always a bad idea...lol.
LOL, no prob.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#205395 Jun 25, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree Ntr as you know. Romero had the best economic review at the time he did it and for several years after. That's because their simply was little information that took in both benefits and costs of illegals at that time. As of current data I believe it is far more up to date then what his was back in 2007 because they simply didn't have all the information.
But I will agree with you to not agree on this subject. I don't like to argue with you because I have a lot of respect for you as a good person. We just don't see everything the same.
By the way just to let you know. You have spoke about how you and some of your family argue about certain issues. Well I got into it with my sister and nephew about two subjects....Zimmerman and abortion. I think Zimmerman should have been arrested and go before a jury they don't and I don't believe in abortion but I also don't agree with making others have to have babies if they don't want to have them. We finally had to just stop talking about it....:)
I know you're a good woman. I know there is a dearth of research about the harm of illegal immigrant competition and use of tax dollars. But, WA, I can speak from direct observation of the harm to American workers and their livelihoods. So long as government is okay with businesses hiring cheaper labor and bringing down wages in America, I'm going to oppose it the best ways I know how. I also know that Romero produced a credible report as to the costs to taxpayers. I have not been reluctant to point out which factors were not included and should have been included in his research, but even those areas which would have made it more complete and accurate would also call for the data on welfare issued to displaced Americans and the impact on their families as well as the decline in tax contributions to the state resulting from lowered wages and fewer filings.

If they didn't hurt American workers, why have wages in construction declined markedly over the years that illegals have entered and displaced them? Illegals have provided a glut of available workforce in the low wage sectors of the economy in particular. Anytime there is a glut, wages will be reduced and stay low until the glut goes away. Who is harmed? Lesser educated and unskilled American labor is harmed.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#205396 Jun 25, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't disprove a negative. But having made the statement, I would think you might be able to corraborate it.
gzeena:
I'm waiting for you to disprove what I said.

It's all out there. Get it yourself and disprove me, Richie Cunningham.
Just In Case

Peoria, AZ

#205397 Jun 25, 2012
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure I am the authority, but I do know a bit about pot. Never denied it, either. But see, I don't dwell on my past like you do. I grew up. You will too, sweety, just be patient. In the meanwhile, tell us more about your glory days of being a Hooters girl.(can we say low self esteem?)
Careful...your JEALOUSY is showing!

Thats expected. lol lol lol

Location hidden

#205398 Jun 25, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, you used up old tranny. How's it hangin'?
It's hanging. Just don't bite. I might kick you really hard.
Just In Case

Peoria, AZ

#205399 Jun 25, 2012
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, brainiac. Childhood is one word.
Hey fat ****

4 LARGE scoops of ice cream is too much! lol lol lol

33-23-35

Location hidden

#205400 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
Is President Sotero's child hood mentor, noted communist Franklin Marshall Davis his REAL father?
The one question I would ask to Obama. "Who's your daddy?"

Frank Marshall Davis is most likely the father of Barack Hussein Obama, who is really Barry Davis. Stanley Anne Dunham was only a teenager when she posed semi-nude in bondage gear for Frank Marshall Davis. He was an avowed communist, a poet, a photographer, he married another white woman who enjoyed the swinging lifestyle.

When you lie to everyone about your identity for decades, you end up lying to cover up all the lies you continue to tell. That liar is none other than our current sitting duck president who wants to bypass congress and destroy this great country.

Location hidden

#205401 Jun 25, 2012
Just In Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fat ****
4 LARGE scoops of ice cream is too much! lol lol lol
33-23-35
Not if you don't care about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In wake of election, undocumented students face... 11 min Justified 3
News Chicago Mayor Battles Trump, Pledges $1M Legal ... 15 min coyote505 2
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 18 min Well Well 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 18 min Bakker 14,557
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr spytheweb 44
News Sanctuary Cities Undermine Cause of Immigration... 1 hr spytheweb 2
News NYU Will Protect Undocumented Immigrant Student... 1 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web