Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...
Comments
183,321 - 183,340 of 193,356 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 12

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Go Home Illegals ASAP

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Check every last one of the freeloaders

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Can we enter Mexico and do what they do here?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

YES!! This is VERY good news:

Shareholders Say No to Citigroup CEO Pay: A Model for Fighting Crony Capitalism

Monday, 23 April 2012
By Dean Baker
http://truth-out.org/news/item/8669-sharehold...

Last week, the country saw one of the fruits of the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill. The bill requires that major corporations offer their shareholders the opportunity to vote on the pay package for their chief executive. The shareholders of Citigroup voted down the $14.9 million pay package for CEO Vikram Pandit by a margin of 55-45 percent.

The vote was nonbinding (a very serious problem), but it was nonetheless a huge slap in the face for Pandit and Citigroup's top management and directors. It is extremely difficult to organize shareholders for this sort of vote. Management controls the flow of information to shareholders in a way that would make incumbent members of Congress green with envy.

When shareholders see a poorly run company, it is far easier for even large investors to just dump their shares rather than try to gain the support needed to change the way the company is managed. That is why this vote was so striking in a huge corporation like Citigroup.(CONT.)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

According to NBC news, the correct term now for Hispanic is 'near white'.

“Do be afraid”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> There WAS NO STORY when I posted. When I post a story, I post the link. You may not have noticed. Your bad. YOU owe ME an apology. But, I won't wait for it. Still, I know you do. Just the way it is.
Get a bettter new source NTR. I use Fox and I wasn't posting misleading stuff. You own the crap you posted, not my fualt you did it. I didn't even bait you.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>FO, ghetto breath....
LOL! How vulgar and hateful of you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTBRPR-"RACE" ITS ALL ABOUT RACE! "MEXICANS" BEING GIVEN EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS AND CITIZENSHIP ABOVE AFRICAN AMERICANS AND SCREW THE REST OF AMERICA? AND FOR WHAT? MEXICO IS DEPENDENT ON AMERICA FOR THE PAST 200 YEARS? AND WHAT IN ALL THEIR "PRIDE" HAVE THEY DONE WITH THEIR COUNTRY? AND NOW DEMAND WHITEYS AMERICAN DREAM PREMADE TO ORDER FOR FREE FOR THEM-WHEN THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT CHEAP LABOR?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then, you can't be bothered reading my posts, and that's your call. But, please don't act ignorant. I have repeatedly said why I don't believe it will ever gain any traction. First, it requires all of those currently working to leave the country. Not going to happen.
Personally, I like their plan, but this is not about me and you. This is actually about negotiating with business to get them to stand down and stop applying so much pressure (and probably threats as well) to our government. Government serves business which provides the basis for an economy that affords government a role. The relationship between capitalists and government is tightly woven. Unfortunately, it's become so lopsided that everybody who is not in a position of power is pretty much an after thought these days.
With the state of Social Security and Medicare, you would think everybody in government and running for office would be agreeable to letting the tax breaks for the wealthiest expire before they start gutting services and cutting benefits. Every billion counts these days. But, noooooooo! Let's kick the elderly and the poor first, and leave the elite out of it! The only trickle down coming from that program is more payoff to the privileged members of Congress and their self-interests.
You do have a point, NTR....I would rather read a short precise and to the point paragraph than a full length novel including parts of one's biography....

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you never haved any grandsons, I wouldn't want them to be sexualy molested like you did to your infant son, did you have any remorse pinning his diaper back on? freak.
LOL! Wow, you must be one of those "good people" gzeena was referring to.

What a vile POS you are. Whenever fools like you are presented with the truth and reason, which you hate, you get mean, ugly and filthy, but hey, that's who you are.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

or anatomy....

“Do be afraid”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>So what? He's not the boss of me. You can let him lead you around on a neck leash. Who knows - could be exactly what you require.
GR owns you. You can't resist him. You are compelled to post to him and about him constantly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRTTP-AND SPEAKING OF "RACE"! WHERE DOES EVERYONE RUN TO MOVE TO WHEN THEY MANAGE TO MESS UP THEIR OWN TERRITORIES? WHITES SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE HELD LIABLE AND OWE ANYONE FOR MAKING EFFORTS TO CREATE SOMETHING LIVEABLE WHILE OTHERS RIDE WHITEYS LEG AND HIDE BEHIND THE RACE CARD!SINCE THAT MIGHT BE ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER SOCIETY?

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>One can't reason with idiots like Rose.....
LOL! And when have you been reasonable?

All you do is accuse, insult and post childish drivel. I am no "idiot," and that angers you. Give it up, POS. You and Ralffy are such little gossip girls patting one another on the back. It's so cute in a pitiful sort of way. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

ITS CALLED THE "FOLLOW WHITEY " WELFARE PLAN-JUST BRING YOUR RACE CARD AND START HUMPING MY LEG FOR FREE!! GUESS WHAT ? I WAS "BORN" TOO AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROCREATE!!! AMAZING ??? YOU SAY
WELL MY DOG CAN PROCREATE AS WELL MAYBE ITS "DOG DISCRIMINATION" WE HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS RIGHTS TOO-WTF?

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> There WAS NO STORY when I posted. When I post a story, I post the link. You may not have noticed. Your bad. YOU owe ME an apology. But, I won't wait for it. Still, I know you do. Just the way it is.
You posted it now you own it. Pretty simple really. Maybe next time you'll wait until all of the facts are in.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
I thought they said "fear Whites"

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
According to Coppertone Industries, whites are really 'deep down brown'.

CALIFORNIA GIRLS [M]

http://youtu.be/8xUk-a8Sn2Q

David Lee Roth
J Offvid

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, then I'll just ignore you so-called "good" people when I choose. Thanks for the idea. Hope it doesn't upset you too much.
What a fool you are, and not one of the "good people" by any means.
LMAO at you.
Well! I never!

LMAO!

You don't know how many good people you hate everyday. Just a thought...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Democrats plan bill to undo Arizona immigration law if it is upheld by court
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democr...
They see they are losing and just can't accept that.
This is the same non-acceptance that the lynch mobs are threatening to kill Zimmerman over. They just want it their way or someone is gonna pay. F**k justice.
Hey Ralff....IMO this is how I predict things will unfold if Obama is re-elected....The Treyvon Martin case will go to trial in probably 2 years....It will be a long drawn out affair and in the meantime Anger in the black and hispanic community will slowly build.....IMO He will probably be found not guilty and if that should happen, widespread rioting will ensue within the black and hispanic communities.. In lieu of this rioting, Obama will declare martial law and thus ensure that further elections be suspended which will keep him in office indefinitely.....All of this will result in the demise of our nation to a totalitarian global state and the end of the US.
Could this be in fact, a realistic scenario, Ralff?.......It makes me wonder

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••