Illegal Aliens Deserve "Respect?" For What?

Anti-American politicians comprised of Democrats and RINOs who are in favor of amnesty, have taken to arrogantly demanding "respect" for invading aliens.

According to the new argument, we are blessed to have scores of million of illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the "Newly Arrived Refugess" like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.

Respect them for what?

Full Story
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#938 Jun 15, 2013
I do not deserve respect, I demand it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#939 Jun 16, 2013
Juan wrote:
Demand it all you want, won't make it so and especially in this forum. Respect is something that is earned. Unfortunately for you that'll never happen.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#940 Jun 16, 2013
You don't get respect if you violate or our borders and our laws. You can get jail time and deportation.

The road to citizenship begins when you go back home and follow our laws.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#941 Jun 19, 2013
BRIAN G-THAT AND TO CONVINCE NAIVE GUILLABLE AMERICANS TO STOP PATRONIZING THE PARASITES AND CATERING TO THEM AS A CHOSEN RACE!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#943 Jun 24, 2013
The majority of the undocumented have good jobs and provide for ourselves. We ask for nothing in life except a chance. Many of us came as infants through no fault of our own.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#944 Jun 24, 2013
About 3,720,000 results (0.27 seconds)
Search Results
Illegal aliens linked to gang-rape wave - WND
www.wnd.com/2006/08/37374/&#8206 ;
Aug 22, 2006 Member of gang Mara Salvatrucha ( NPR.org ) A wave of illegal-immigrant gang rapes is sweeping the U.S. while public officials and ...
Another Mexican Illegal Rapes!(pro illegals, Mexicans, crime ...
www.city-data.com ... Illegal Immigration‎
Feb 17, 2008 And here we have another example of the wonderful poor mexican illegal who ONLY slithered across our border to work and THEN RAPE!
Illegals kill 2,150 each year.... Illegals rape 130,909 each year ...
Recently Deported Illegal Alien Rapes and Murders 1-month-old ...
Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July ...
Illegals Gang-Rape College Student - allegedly!(illegal ...
Dec 22, 2012
Jan 9, 2012
Jul 16, 2010
Dec 10, 2009
Obama's Dangerous Illegal Alien Exodus: Past Released Detainees ...
standwitharizona.com/.../obamas-dangerous-ill... ;
Feb 27, 2013 ... Illegal Alien Exodus: Past Released Detainees Murdered 19; Raped 142 ... When illegal aliens are arbitrarily released into communities,...
Illegal aliens are raping their way through North Carolina's children ...
www.examiner.com/.../illegal-aliens-are-rapin... ;
Mar 13, 2013 In recent years, the illegal alien population in North Carolina has exploded thanks to 'sanctuary policies' in several cities and counties ...
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#945 Jun 24, 2013
If it isn't old Chief Scratch Ya Balls.......still cuttin and a pastin.

Location hidden

#946 Jun 24, 2013
HEY ITS CAPTAIN OBLIVIOUS AND HIS NAZI REGIME OF WELFARE WARRIORS! STILL LOOKING FOR FRESH TOILET SPACE ? STILL NOW WANTED HERE

Location hidden

#947 Jun 24, 2013
NOPE NOW AMERICANS CAN FEEL FREE TO IMPOSE MEXICAN JUSTICE ON THOSE CAUGHT IN THE ACT!
TIE EM TO A FENCPOST AND STONE THEM AND SPIT ON THEM THEN WATCH THEM WHINE AND CRY BOUT AMERICAN RIGHTS THEY DID'T HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE -AFTER ALL THIS IS MEXICO RIGHT? THEY GET WHAT THEY EARNED

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#948 Jun 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
The majority of the undocumented have good jobs and provide for ourselves. We ask for nothing in life except a chance. Many of us came as infants through no fault of our own.
Blood sucking Vampires begetting Blood sucking Vampires. Only LaRaza trash like you would brag of living off their offspring and other races. You really need to change your culture and "evolve" Dracula.
You, the Racist ask for nothing? LMAO at your Cowardly lies.

Location hidden

#950 Jul 19, 2013
IF MEXICO SO HARD WORKING HOW COME THEY HAVE NOTHING IN THEIR THOUSANDS OF INDIGENOUS YEARS HERE TILL THEY SAW WHAT EUROPEANS DID NOW WANNA STEAL THE BANDWAGON AND SINK THE WHOLE BOAT IN THE NAME OF THE CHOSEN RACE?
Brenda besson

United States

#952 Jul 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
kiss my azzzzzzzz hows that.
Brenda besson

United States

#953 Jul 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
you ask for amnesty,healthcare,welfare,foo dstamps,rights you dont deserve,you make me laugh.
Juan Too

United States

#954 Jul 20, 2013
Because we are human beings after all.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#955 Jul 20, 2013
Everybody deserves respect but one must earn respect first by respecting a nation's borders.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#956 Jul 20, 2013
We don't ask for much, just a piece of the American Dream.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#957 Jul 20, 2013
We MUST kowtow to the illegals alien invaders. They are the future of what passes for a Democratic Party these days.
We must exhibit the cowardice required to achieve the Democrats goal of a single party Collectivist Dictatorship as all our pitiful families deserve.

Legalize NOW and give them everything they want.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#958 Jul 21, 2013
The undocumented worker is just trying to provide for their families both here and in Mexico. We work very hard and the majority of us do not commit any crimes. Someday we will be welcomed.
jaun b la ratza shill

Rocky Hill, NJ

#960 Jul 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
If it isn't old Chief Scratch Ya Balls.......still cuttin and a pastin.
You're one to talk...you're the king of cut and paste la ratza propaganda shill. SSDD eh juanita?
la ratza propaganda

Dallas, TX

#961 Jul 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
The undocumented worker is just trying to provide for their families both here and in Mexico. We work very hard and the majority of us do not commit any crimes. Someday we will be welcomed.
No criminal illegal aliens will never be welcome. Every single illegal alien has committed a crime by illegally entering into the country. Get a new line juanita. Legal Americans come first when it comes to providing for their families. You want to provide for your relatives in mexihole go there, protest, demand a better life from your government as it should be. America is baroke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants dropped off at bus stations in Arizona 57 min Hooogle It 18
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 1 hr Drilling for the ... 192
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 2 hr barefoot2626 100
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 hr WeTheSheeple 77
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 3 hr Gruber and Friend... 47
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 4 hr barefoot2626 234
Obama's immigration order stirs controversy in US 4 hr Le Duped 2
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 4 hr spocko 28

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE