Illegal Aliens Deserve "Respect?" For What?

Anti-American politicians comprised of Democrats and RINOs who are in favor of amnesty, have taken to arrogantly demanding "respect" for invading aliens.

According to the new argument, we are blessed to have scores of million of illegal aliens here, and are wrong for treating the "Newly Arrived Refugess" like clones of the late Rodney Dangerfield.

Respect them for what?

Full Story
First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 20, 2011
Exactly. For what?

I'd respect them if they were more perceptive, could figure out that they are disliked because they did something wrong by coming here and left. That would warrant respect.
dnyntn

Lawndale, NC

#2 May 20, 2011
Respect for what walking on our laws ,bringing their drugs over here for our kids to kill themselves with, or maybe taking our jobs while you crooked politicians take handouts from big corporations respect my ass they dont respect one fucking thing about this country and the politicians couldnt care less wake up America theyre ruining our country and these panty waste politicians dont care
American Eagle

La Puente, CA

#3 May 20, 2011
Illegals can respect my shiny, golden, round azz.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2011
YES AMERICANS THINK THEY'RE DOING SOME HUMANITARIAN EFFORT TO SAVE MEXICO? NO YOUR NOT "GIVING THEM ANYTHING !! YOUR JUST BEING TAKEN AND ARE KNEE DEEP IN DENIAL ABOUT IT AS IT IS WAS FOR MEXICOS FAILURE(THEY CANT AND WONT FIX THEIR COUNTRY )BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO SINCE AMERICA WILL GRANT THEM BENEFITS AND CITIZENSHIP BASED SOLEY ON THEIR RACE !!(thats not racist) SO EVERY STATE THAT HAS "ACCOMODATED" THE FAILURE HAS FACED THE SAME DEMISE AS FLEEING TEXANS,CALIFORNIANS AND ARIZONANS RUN FOR THE HILLS -PAYING MEXICO TO KICK THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN STATES!

Location hidden

#5 May 20, 2011
AND YOU THINK AMERICAS CORRUPT NOW? CALIFORNIA JUST OPENED THE FLOOD GATES FOR MEXICOS EXPANSION OF THEIR CARTELS,DRUG AND KIDNAPPING,SLAVERY RINGS AND OPEN SEASON ON LOOTING AMERICA AND MONOPOLIZING JOBS -AND ALL ON PURE B.S. AMERICAS RACIST BECAUSE THEY WON;T GIVE ILLEGALS A FREE CAR,HEALTH CARE,PAY THEM TO HAVE BABIES ETC.??? REALLY? SO YOU GIVE THEM CITIZENSHIP BASED ON THEIR RACE?(thats not racist tho)WAKE UP!!

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#6 May 20, 2011
orkin33 wrote:
YES AMERICANS THINK THEY'RE DOING SOME HUMANITARIAN EFFORT TO SAVE MEXICO? NO YOUR NOT "GIVING THEM ANYTHING !! YOUR JUST BEING TAKEN AND ARE KNEE DEEP IN DENIAL ABOUT IT AS IT IS WAS FOR MEXICOS FAILURE(THEY CANT AND WONT FIX THEIR COUNTRY )BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO SINCE AMERICA WILL GRANT THEM BENEFITS AND CITIZENSHIP BASED SOLEY ON THEIR RACE !!(thats not racist) SO EVERY STATE THAT HAS "ACCOMODATED" THE FAILURE HAS FACED THE SAME DEMISE AS FLEEING TEXANS,CALIFORNIANS AND ARIZONANS RUN FOR THE HILLS -PAYING MEXICO TO KICK THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN STATES!
Orkin, judging by the number of post you've sent. I know that reading many post here on Topix, there are many here that have their eyes wide open and condemn the PC crap that we see from our Government officials. If they had any American Pride and backbone, they would rid our Country of this 3rd world menace. So, I do agree with you as the battle for America and our culture wages on! So, very sad to see what has been allowed to happen here. And they call themselves Americans!! Shameless fools!!
b4its2late

Bethlehem, PA

#7 May 20, 2011
TOPIX POL:

VOTE: Are we letting the politicians off too easy on getting rid of the illegal aliens?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#9 May 20, 2011
Sherry Barnacles wrote:
The same people who want to hate on illegals are the same bloodlines that have hated on other minorities for centuries.
These evil hating people called anti-illegals don't need a reason to hate, they hate anyways so asking them to not hate is like asking Republicans to balance the debt.
It simply won't happen.
You may all give me your hate judge it's now!
Not white and am married to a LEGAL IMMIGRANT , so you can spew your lies elsewhere.

Illegal Alien is the term the U.S. government uses- every amnesty bill has "illegal alien" in it because that is how they are defined by law.

Living in the U.S. is not a right.

I don't want the U.S. to be the social service and employment agency to the world.

My LEGAL IMMIGRANT husband and I jointed members of NumbersUSA.com to fight every amnesty- which is also offensive to LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#10 May 20, 2011
Civic Duty is responsibilty of every US citizen. If a person is in your neighborhood or place of Business that you do not know you must question business there and to whom they are affiliated with. Then call 911

No differnt then Civic Duty to your family and children and fellow American and business and land owners, You must tell and audit papers of each person you do see. If to afraid have a supervisor or police officer do it for you, you alert to plate numbers and the resindence you seen them go into.

If you did YOUR civic duty daily years ago, we would not have these unlawfuls all over the place and only legal competancy in the nation to begin with.
Traitors

Benson, AZ

#25 May 20, 2011
Sherry Barnacles wrote:
The same people who want to hate on illegals are the same bloodlines that have hated on other minorities for centuries.
These evil hating people called anti-illegals don't need a reason to hate, they hate anyways so asking them to not hate is like asking Republicans to balance the debt.
It simply won't happen.
Poor misguided soul. Your eyes are closed, and not only are they closed, yea are deaf too. Enjoy your life in Seattle, why don't you move closer to the border so you can enjoy the criminal element coming into your own back yard.
anevile

Naperville, IL

#26 May 20, 2011
Sherry Barnacles wrote:
It simply won't happen.
I resent taxation w/o representation. Americans are 70% against ILLEGALS; yet we are forced to support them. Yes, we have the right to be angry. Illegals come here for themselves; not to help America or to be part of the US; only to take and take and take.
Dar R - Arizona

Benson, AZ

#27 May 20, 2011
I can't respect people who jump the borders ahead of people who want to come here legally. I can't respect people who bring drugs into my Country. I can't respect people who use the system for their own agenda by having babies on American soil, so they can collect hand outs from the American taxpayer. I can't respect people who come here illegally and wave their Mexican flags in our faces, and call Americans racist every chance they get. I can't respect a people who have no respect for my Country and my fellow Americans!
WAKE UP

Saint Louis, MO

#28 May 20, 2011
Sherry Barnacles wrote:
It simply won't happen.
Are you an Illegal alien invader, anchor brat or just a traitor?

“As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.”- Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 May 20, 2011
They deserve respect because they are hard working cool people, and I would say because they help in bringing Great Fresh products to our table., love those Georgia peaches and yes idalia onions.
been there done that, that is how i pay for my college, the hard american way, and proud of it.

Immigration crackdown worries Vidalia onion county

http://www.heraldonline.com/2011/05/20/308403...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 May 20, 2011
Immigration Reform: States, House
Rural Migration news

Farmers joined other employers to resist Arizona-style laws making illegal presence in a state a felony in Georgia and Indiana. A 3,600-acre peach and pecan farmer in Roberta, Georgia who hires H-2A workers asserted that "Nobody wants illegal immigrants, but when you get down to the reality of the situation, farmers have to have workers to do the job," while neighboring farmer Robert Ray said "There is no farm in this county that could continue without Mexican labor."
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#31 May 23, 2011
Here is a tactic that all American citizens can use to help make sure that illegal aliens don't get as many American jobs and that employers don't get your money.

When you get bids from contractor's, ask them if they hire illegal aliens or if they use eVerify. Make sure that you make their hiring of only Americans or legal immigrants a condition of the contract. Then if it turns out that the contractor violated the terms of the contract, don't pay them and report them to your state's licensing board.

We did this and when I got to talking to some of the roofers, it turned out that all of them were illegal. I called the foreman over, explained the terms of the contract and how they had been violated and told them to get off my property or I would call INS.

Variations on this theme will work in other situations as well.

Location hidden

#32 May 23, 2011
DONMAN- no matter the programmed koolaid masses are still thinking they are accomplishing something as they continue to try and outrun their preprogrammed stupidity-financing 100 years of failure leaving the rest of america to foot the bill for their own extortion then running to infect any free state whos guillable enough to sympathize with them (as mexico did)
now sadly the whole west coast is lost as half the southwest get chased out of extended mexico
-and americans will continue to finance deeper corruption in mexico in the millions sent back to mexico every month from wages legal and illegal made in america-not to mention the japanese will outsource their work at the honda plants to immigrants -just as china outsourced america in the 60s and 70s

Location hidden

#33 May 23, 2011
you have to realize this (pc)political castration is brainwashing americans namely the caucasian majority -who will continue to be followed around and will happily give everything they have away
-as it is you won't see asian,african americans or anyone else giving anything of their away for free as something that is earned demands respect-if californians could manage to actually do their own laundry,mow their own lawns,babysit their own kids and do their own thinking they might not have ahd to try and bring back slavery and then get taken by the "slaves" and kicked out of their own state!while leaving the bill for someone else as they happily flee in drunken denial and oblivious denial

Location hidden

#34 May 23, 2011
NOW THAT OBAMA" HAS "KILLED OSAMA" HES GOT THE PATRIOTISM MAINSTREAM HEARTLAND PEOPLE AND ON THE OTHER HALF HES GOT 30 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES AND THE FAILED KOOLAID KULT SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE LAST TWO STATES ON THE WEST COAST! THE SAME THING REAGAN DID IN THE 80S WHEN HE GAVE AMNESTY TO 2 MILLION ILLEGALS WITH THE TERMS THAT "REFORM" IMMIGRATION POLICIES-ONCE AGAIN FEDERAL GOVERMENT WILL TELL EVERYONE CRIME IS DOWN EVERYTHINGS FINE AND USE THE "IMIGRATION REFORM" AS AN EXCUSE TO STALL SECURING THE BORDER AS MEXICO ASSIMILATES AND CONTINUES INFILTRATING THEIR FAILURE TO AMERICA -THEREBY SENDING AMERICANS BEGGING FOR A BIGGER GOVERMENT -SECURITY POLICE STATE !! SUCH AS ALREADY HAPPENED IN THE SOUTHWEST!

Location hidden

#35 May 23, 2011
BECAUSE AMERICANS WOULD NOT BELIEVE SUCH A HUGE LIE! AS THEY WOULD BE ASHAMED TO TELL SUCH THEMSELVES-VARIANT QUOTE FROM ONE OF THE WORLDS WORST RUTHLESS FASCISTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 2 hr The real zeke 16
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal 3 hr spud 14
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 4 hr huey goins 43
Immigrant rights group wants El Paso to issue c... 10 hr huey goins 6
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 11 hr barefoot2626 376
Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... 16 hr El Guapo 31
GOP border bill faces internal criticism 17 hr spud 2
More from around the web