Woman's immigration status puts dreams on hold

Full story: La Vista Sun 22
Ruby Gaytan, 19, is an Omaha Central High School graduate and mother of two, including 10-month-old Pearlina, shown next to her father and Gaytan's fiance, Marvale Kellogg, also 19. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bull Feathers

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 23, 2012
She's 19 with 2 kids and claims she's never used free resources, except medical for her kids. What a crock of K R A P! Shall we discuss the resources her parents took advantage of since she was 6 months old? Her father was deported. Good! Her 2 kids have dual citizenship. Send her back to Mexico with her kids!
ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I agree B F, she and all the others in her same place.......NOT HAVE MY SYMPATHY. She gets medicaid for the two anchors, food stamps (no doubt) low income housing IF THEY WANT. Hell, the kids bring in the money for her to live off of. Well, let them continue to burden the in laws! any young person falling in love NOW A DAYS better check out their future potential spouse for THESE DISCREPANCIES that can bring about only misery and headaches. She can thank her THOUGHTLESS FATHER and mother for teaching her DISHONESTY from the start. I bet too that some how her parents HAVE BEEN RECEIVING SOME KIND OF HELP FOR HER as she was growing up in school, PERHAPS WITH PHONEY papers.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Pack em up and ship em back!!
lock stock and barrel.

And any one who feels sorry for her, or any other illegal, send them right along with her.

The way things are today, there isnt enough of the American dream to go around for real Americans.
and I will not share mine with any border jumpers nor thier anchor babies>
I would rather go give all i own to some American crack head before i,d give two cents to any ilegal alien.
Bull Feathers

Kansas City, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Omaha, NE proclaimed a sanctuary city by Dem Mayor Jim Suttle. He loves illegals, period!
Sterco

Helena, MT

#5 Sep 23, 2012
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A READY MADE BEANER FAMILY DUMPED ON US!!! MAKE EM WALK HOME!!! If the kids don't go with here the CONGO needs em!!! So tired of taking care of MEXIHOLES PEONS I COULD PUKE!!!
Sterco

Helena, MT

#6 Sep 23, 2012
That would be her!!!!
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Bull Feathers wrote:
Omaha, NE proclaimed a sanctuary city by Dem Mayor Jim Suttle. He loves illegals, period!
How many does he having living at his HOMe?
Just One

Omaha, NE

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text> How many does he having living at his HOMe?
Good question. His wife is a big supporter of the Hispanics too.
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Just One wrote:
<quoted text>Good question. His wife is a big supporter of the Hispanics too.
I shoulda known...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2012
She is 19 and already has two kids and no husband. I can understand making one mistake, but she went on to have another kid, and still no talk of getting married. If she breaks up with the boyfriend, you can bet your bottom dollar, she will be tapping into those freebies, because what other option will she have? Frankly, my sympathy is only for her kids...not her. Kids have no business having kids.
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

#12 Sep 23, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
She is 19 and already has two kids and no husband. I can understand making one mistake, but she went on to have another kid, and still no talk of getting married. If she breaks up with the boyfriend, you can bet your bottom dollar, she will be tapping into those freebies, because what other option will she have? Frankly, my sympathy is only for her kids...not her. Kids have no business having kids.
Sterilizing her would save the taxpayers money in the long run. There's millions like her - legal and illegal
And then

Omaha, NE

#13 Sep 23, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
These women are always the girlfriends, until the boyfriend is shot and killed. Suddenly they become the fiance.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterilizing her would save the taxpayers money in the long run. There's millions like her - legal and illegal
Naw, just ship em all back. why the hell should we get stuck with the cost of spaying her?
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

#15 Sep 23, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, just ship em all back. why the hell should we get stuck with the cost of spaying her?
I wish they would start where I live. They are starting to move into our neighborhoods
Miss Chevious

Chandler, AZ

#16 Sep 23, 2012
And then wrote:
<quoted text> These women are always the girlfriends, until the boyfriend is shot and killed. Suddenly they become the fiance.
Follow the money.

“a smile for my friends”

rochester, n. y.

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they would start where I live. They are starting to move into our neighborhoods
tell me about it Darlin. I livein a russian ghetto
Interesting

Kansas City, MO

#19 Sep 25, 2012
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>tell me about it Darlin. I livein a russian ghetto
Really?
Ruby

Omaha, NE

#20 Jan 20, 2014
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW. THAT IS ME IN THE ARTICLE.
YOU GUYS HAVE NO FUCKING SYMPATHY FOR ANYONE. I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH TO THE FATHER OF MY KIDS.
AND THE ONLY RESOURCES I EVER USED WAS THE FREE CLINICS THEY HAVE IN MY CITY.

My parents didn't receive any benefits for me. They only received benefits for my younger siblings and that was only after my father was deported.

I DID RECEIVE MY WORK PERMIT AND WITHIN A YEAR I AM NOW AT A GOOD PAYING PERMANENT JOB WITH 40+ HOURS A WEEK. I HAVE MY OWN PLACE WITH NO ASSISTANCE. THE ONLY ASSISTANCE I GET IS MEDICAID FOR MY LOVELY CHILDREN, AND YES I WILL HAVE MORE KIDS IN THE FUTURE.
I PAY MY TAXES
I PAY MY RENT ON TIME
I PAY MY BILLS ON TIME
I EVEN PAY MY CHILD CARE!

I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR OPINIONS FROM. BUT I AM NOT THE TYPE OF "ILLEGAL ALIEN" THAT LIVES OFF THE GOVERNMENT.
I DESPISE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS DO.

WHEN I DID THIS ARTICLE I JUST HOPED PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE I WAS COMING FROM BUT CLEARLY THAT DIDNT WORK.
EITHER WAY IM STILL HERE, AND IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

THANKS OBAMA. REGARDLESS OF WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO SAY I AM MOVING FORWARD.
BTW YOU GUYS ARE ALL INVITED TO MY WEDDING.
FEB. 27th, 2014 12:00pm
Omaha, Ne
Ruby

Omaha, NE

#21 Jan 20, 2014
ima wrote:
I agree B F, she and all the others in her same place.......NOT HAVE MY SYMPATHY. She gets medicaid for the two anchors, food stamps (no doubt) low income housing IF THEY WANT. Hell, the kids bring in the money for her to live off of. Well, let them continue to burden the in laws! any young person falling in love NOW A DAYS better check out their future potential spouse for THESE DISCREPANCIES that can bring about only misery and headaches. She can thank her THOUGHTLESS FATHER and mother for teaching her DISHONESTY from the start. I bet too that some how her parents HAVE BEEN RECEIVING SOME KIND OF HELP FOR HER as she was growing up in school, PERHAPS WITH PHONEY papers.
Btw if I had phony papers, I wouldn't have an "immigration problem"
Since I would technically be a us citizen
wild child

New York, NY

#22 Jan 20, 2014
Lol , dont thank obama just yet ruby, no amnesty has or will pass.you may be going home.that 40 hr job you have.should be given to an american.or at least a legal immigrant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 9 min xxxrayted 610
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 1 hr spocko 553
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
Fremont immigration ordinance gets re-vote (Jan '14) 1 hr john 2
San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) 7 hr libertarian4321 22
Mike DeWine's decision to join Texas immigratio... 12 hr Cricket 23 3
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! 14 hr SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
More from around the web