Undocumented immigrant population on ...

Undocumented immigrant population on the rise

There are 35 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Undocumented immigrant population on the rise. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

The undocumented immigrant population in the United States rose to an estimated 11.7 million in 2012, up from 11.5 million in 2011, according to report released by the Pew Research Center Hispanic Trends Project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Thank you Ted Cruz for doing the job for the same old spineless cowards and bunch of loser GOP leadership of the ugly and speechless Mitch McConnell who connect to the American people about anything and drove America to its lowest point in history. Ted Cruz is right to tell the American people what is the disaster that Obama is imposing on America and the collapse of the health system with lies and deceit will promising free Obama care to thirty million poor, foreign illegal invader sick people of the world and to Blacks and Hispanics that Obama promised them Obama care for free together with free food stamps and free Obama phone. The Senate did not had even one discussion about the damage of the Obama care while Mitch McConnell and the GOP establishment losers of McCain, graham and the architect Carl Rove will surrender to Obama's demand to never negotiate. What kind of GOP losers led by McConnell think that the House do not have any right to negotiate with Obama the new budget and budget limit because Obama threatening with using the media to go after the GOP sickening politician losers. McConnell and McCain care only about being financed and becoming corrupt millionaires by going along with Obama disastrous health scams that would kill millions of Americans with chaotic no doctors and no hospital system.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Sep 25, 2013
they're called ILLEGAL ALIENS...
and they'll be coming in droves because of Obama's plans for amnesty...
Cracker

Festus, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Thank you Ted Cruz for doing the job for the same old spineless cowards and bunch of loser GOP leadership of the ugly and speechless Mitch McConnell who connect to the American people about anything and drove America to its lowest point in history. Ted Cruz is right to tell the American people what is the disaster that Obama is imposing on America and the collapse of the health system with lies and deceit will promising free Obama care to thirty million poor, foreign illegal invader sick people of the world and to Blacks and Hispanics that Obama promised them Obama care for free together with free food stamps and free Obama phone. The Senate did not had even one discussion about the damage of the Obama care while Mitch McConnell and the GOP establishment losers of McCain, graham and the architect Carl Rove will surrender to Obama's demand to never negotiate. What kind of GOP losers led by McConnell think that the House do not have any right to negotiate with Obama the new budget and budget limit because Obama threatening with using the media to go after the GOP sickening politician losers. McConnell and McCain care only about being financed and becoming corrupt millionaires by going along with Obama disastrous health scams that would kill millions of Americans with chaotic no doctors and no hospital system.
Amen , nicely said ....
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Sep 25, 2013
They are coming to fill the McDonald (& fast-food)jobs that people are complaining don't pay enough.

They would be 'happy' to get those jobs!

Obama administration is doing very little to stop the invasion.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Massive increases in illegal peasants is vital to permanently cementing the Totalitarian Power of the Obamite Elite. Mob Rule is the only way for America to realize the Democrats DREAM of taxation without representation for American families.
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Thank you Ted Cruz for doing the job for the same old spineless cowards and bunch of loser GOP leadership of the ugly and speechless Mitch McConnell who connect to the American people about anything and drove America to its lowest point in history. Ted Cruz is right to tell the American people what is the disaster that Obama is imposing on America and the collapse of the health system with lies and deceit will promising free Obama care to thirty million poor, foreign illegal invader sick people of the world and to Blacks and Hispanics that Obama promised them Obama care for free together with free food stamps and free Obama phone. The Senate did not had even one discussion about the damage of the Obama care while Mitch McConnell and the GOP establishment losers of McCain, graham and the architect Carl Rove will surrender to Obama's demand to never negotiate. What kind of GOP losers led by McConnell think that the House do not have any right to negotiate with Obama the new budget and budget limit because Obama threatening with using the media to go after the GOP sickening politician losers. McConnell and McCain care only about being financed and becoming corrupt millionaires by going along with Obama disastrous health scams that would kill millions of Americans with chaotic no doctors and no hospital system.
right on.call their office and thank them.call all the others demand obama be impeached.i do it every day.i dont care if hes the president fack him he sucks everyone knows this.impeach impeach impeach god bless ted cruz a real man.
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
Massive increases in illegal peasants is vital to permanently cementing the Totalitarian Power of the Obamite Elite. Mob Rule is the only way for America to realize the Democrats DREAM of taxation without representation for American families.
they are all going to go down.
Justin

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I hear they're having sex in parks and asking bystaders to video tape it; so they can have documentation that they're child was conceived on U.S. soil.

True story.
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Justin wrote:
I hear they're having sex in parks and asking bystaders to video tape it; so they can have documentation that they're child was conceived on U.S. soil.
True story.
lol
Bill Rogers

AOL

#10 Sep 25, 2013
carey529 wrote:
they're called ILLEGAL ALIENS...
and they'll be coming in droves because of Obama's plans for amnesty...
Elections have consequences. Ask Putin, Assad, or the Aytollah..........they LOVE that America settled for Obama.
Same ole Same ole

Newport News, VA

#11 Sep 26, 2013
There currently is absolutely nothing to stop or even deter them.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
They are coming to fill the McDonald (& fast-food)jobs that people are complaining don't pay enough.
They would be 'happy' to get those jobs!
Obama administration is doing very little to stop the invasion.
That's utter nonsense. Our American youth are more than willing to take those entry level jobs. Illegals are working construction also of which our adult, blue-collared Americans have always done until the arrival of cheap, illegal labor and also reduced wages.

This invasion was ignored by several administrations it is just that Obama has taken it even further by not allowing any illegals to be deported unless they are convicted felons and promising amnesty for all.
Bill Rogers

AOL

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
That's utter nonsense. Our American youth are more than willing to take those entry level jobs. Illegals are working construction also of which our adult, blue-collared Americans have always done until the arrival of cheap, illegal labor and also reduced wages.
This invasion was ignored by several administrations it is just that Obama has taken it even further by not allowing any illegals to be deported unless they are convicted felons and promising amnesty for all.
Every citizen who Voted for a Democrat in 2012 did so to screw American children out of their American Dream. The majority of Voters defined themselves as Unfit Parents and Grand Parents. The Alien infestation will only grow as it is good for the Totalitarian Dreams of the Obama Pelosi types.
Real American

Plano, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
That's utter nonsense. Our American youth are more than willing to take those entry level jobs. Illegals are working construction also of which our adult, blue-collared Americans have always done until the arrival of cheap, illegal labor and also reduced wages.
This invasion was ignored by several administrations it is just that Obama has taken it even further by not allowing any illegals to be deported unless they are convicted felons and promising amnesty for all.
Have you spoken to one of our American youth lately? They can barely put a sentence together, we've failed to set a bar for them. Instead we drop to their level and you have 30,40,50 year olds acting like immature teens. Illegals haven't stolen anything that we didn't lazily hand over. I've had about all the swag,yolo, sh!t I can handle.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#15 Sep 26, 2013
They all want to be here when ObamaCare gets going so they can sign up for the gringo's latest gift to Mexico. Imagine: free health care just for making it across the border! Pretty soon Mexico will be sending bus loads of their sick northward.

But don't worry kids, ObamaCare is not for illegals. Just like all the other things they're not supposed to get!(But we all know they do.)
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Sep 26, 2013
buzzer wrote:
They all want to be here when ObamaCare gets going so they can sign up for the gringo's latest gift to Mexico. Imagine: free health care just for making it across the border! Pretty soon Mexico will be sending bus loads of their sick northward.
But don't worry kids, ObamaCare is not for illegals. Just like all the other things they're not supposed to get!(But we all know they do.)
Illegals have always had the best healthcare in this Country. Our ER's, and they get it all for free, go home too there low rent subsidized housing, go to the Store using EBT or Snap for free food, call there Churchs for clothing and free Christmas's.... God, who wouldn't sneak in here. It's a free world with free everything... All BS.
Really

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Sep 27, 2013
No shiit. What genus figured that one out. Didn't the head negro in charge and his corrupt partner in crime holder invite them here.
Americans will pay for you to stay in America. Come one come all.
Dumba$$ Americans LOVE PAYING FOR YOU. When odumba$$ care takes affect guess who is still NOT PAYING.
60% of YOU dummies voted for this IDIOT TWICE. Shows you who the educated ones are, STUPID!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Round up and deport every last one of these illegal alien s hitskins.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#19 Sep 27, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you spoken to one of our American youth lately? They can barely put a sentence together, we've failed to set a bar for them. Instead we drop to their level and you have 30,40,50 year olds acting like immature teens. Illegals haven't stolen anything that we didn't lazily hand over. I've had about all the swag,yolo, sh!t I can handle.
I work with our American youth in a volunteer job so your stereotyping sucks.

Who is "we"? It is the greedy employers that hire them and they do so to increase their profits not because Americans are lazy. Educate yourself on this issue and learn some respect for our immigration laws.
Real American

Dallas, TX

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with our American youth in a volunteer job so your stereotyping sucks.
Who is "we"? It is the greedy employers that hire them and they do so to increase their profits not because Americans are lazy. Educate yourself on this issue and learn some respect for our immigration laws.
I also volunteer, every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at a boy's home in Texas. If you read my post carefully, you would have picked up that I have no issue with our youth other than the low standards that we set for them. They will only achieve what we set for them, rarely more. The problem is our childlike adults that can quote line for line the latest celebrity gossip, but can't function in a work setting. I also work with 90 or so Hispanics(70 or so being illegal), and I can tell you that if any citizens would come and work my boss would and has hired them. They can't take jobs from citizens that are willing to work. It's the sue happy, late to work, excuse making, drug test failing, lazy Americans who have provided so much opportunity for our Hispanic brothers and sisters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 2 min Trump your President 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min President Donald ... 14,926
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 22 min Captain Yesterday 35
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 43 min Forensics 13,216
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 55 min NeverWithHer 12
News Mexican rape victim sentenced for murdering her... 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
News Duke Approves - Safe Space' For Illegal Immigrants 6 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web