Crime at the US-Mexico border goes co...

Crime at the US-Mexico border goes corporate

There are 4 comments on the The Republic story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Crime at the US-Mexico border goes corporate. In it, The Republic reports that:

When a regional manager for the Mexican Gulf cartel moved his operation to a more lucrative territory on the border, he took along not only his armored trucks and personal army, but also his department heads and a team of accountants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Wow! messed up lives! I'd rather keep my job and enjoy my wonderful (free)country and my beautiful family. These people have it all UNTIL CAUGHT & LIVE ALWAYS WATCHING THEIR BACKS!!!! what a miserable life! I'm glad I am who I am, a US. citizen who loves my country unconditionally!!!God bless my country....God keep us strong in FAITH & MILITARILY!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2012
ima wrote:
Wow! messed up lives! I'd rather keep my job and enjoy my wonderful (free)country and my beautiful family. These people have it all UNTIL CAUGHT & LIVE ALWAYS WATCHING THEIR BACKS!!!! what a miserable life! I'm glad I am who I am, a US. citizen who loves my country unconditionally!!!God bless my country....God keep us strong in FAITH & MILITARILY!
well said
Captain

Aurora, CO

#3 Sep 30, 2012
The worship of money, will by all our downfall.
magadala

Lebanon, OR

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Now if they could only transfer his management and corporate skills to managing the mexican government...oh, they do this already?!!!

Ever notice how the mexicans arrest these cartel bosses and have a big ta dum in front of the cameras? EVER HEARD OF THEM GETTING PRISON TIME? EVER NOTICE THESE BIG PRISON RAIDS WHERE MOST ESCAPE?!!!! I have yet to hear of a major drug cartel member getting time after their arrest!!!!

Enlighten me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Texxy the Selfie Cat 21,185
News Santa Cruz accuses ICE agents of 'betrayal' 12 min Lex Luther 6
News ICE arrests Great Barrington man on decade-old ... 1 hr Jose Dryback 3
News 3 undocumented immigrants charged with ID theft 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
News The Labyrinth of Illegal Immigrationby Victor D... 4 hr tomin cali 1
News Pew: Hispanics split on issues before Trump ina... 4 hr Badge Heavy 14
News Undocumented immigrant arrested after double st... 5 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web