Doing The Math

“President Texas Minutemen”

Since: Aug 07

Arlington, Texas

#1 Sep 23, 2011
My take on enforcement and deportation.

I've been involved in the illegal alien effort since April 2005 with little action from our lawmakers in Washington. We are picking fights around the globe while failing to properly secure our nations borders. It helps if you look at it this way. I punch you in the face and then I place my hands down to my sides. Now does that make sense?



I estimate that out of the 100% non felon illegal aliens deported 40% decide to stay home while the other 60% will try again and succeed. Understand this 100% grows each day. The illegal aliens here have created their own communities to protect and further allow more illegal immigration. This must stop.



The illegal alien felon is another story. We deport them and they come right back by illegally crossing our open borders. So if you take a close look, deporting an illegal alien felon is useless because they return with little effort. Remember the first "Rambo" movie where the sheriff takes Rambo to the edge of town and drops him off? When he pulls away and looks into his rear view mirror only to see Rambo headed back into town. That's where we are with the illegal alien felons.



So that's where our lawmakers and yes none other than our President have returned us too! You got it! 100% plus illegal alien invasion. The real American approach is citizen participation and full enforcement for all no matter what country they are from.

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/1108/9...

President Texas Minutemen

Shannon (N5KOU) McGauley
http://www.txminutemen.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump says may tie Mexican immigration control ... 7 min Quirky 11
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 16 min Quirky 36
News Groups pushing for licenses for undocumented im... 28 min spytheweb 2
News Hope is in Bloom' gala to benefit Respite Center 30 min spytheweb 3
News Deputies: Illegal immigrant arrested in Sarasot... 32 min spytheweb 8
News Feds arrest 53 non-violent criminals in San Die... 40 min spytheweb 2
News Ryan eyes ban of ICE agents from state court de... 42 min spytheweb 2