Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber...

Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans

There are 4410 comments on the clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans. In it, clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com reports that:

Representative Smith: “Texans should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for scarce jobs. Unfortunately, because the Obama administration refuses to enforce our immigration laws, out of work Texans are suffering. Worksite enforcement efforts have fallen dramatically since President Obama took office—administrative arrests are down 79% from 2008, criminal arrests are down 62%, and convictions are down 70%. That means it is easier for illegal immigrants to keep jobs that rightly belong to U.S. citizens and legal immigrant workers.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com.

patriot123

Morristown, TN

#3928 Jan 7, 2011
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
<quoted text> As a Verteran maybe we need to show up on mass to protect this nation from Illegal Aliens. And the Liberals.
Its not the liberals that you and you're right wing Anti American nazi party has to worry about. Its you're party. The Conservaturd party that is destroying this country. You're boy bush let more Illegals in this country than any president before and after him. But thats ok because he is a Conservaturd. Pull you're head out of you're A$$ and wake up.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#3929 Jan 7, 2011
anya wrote:
and yall call mexicans lazy...
hey at least they actually try to work. and they work the shitty jobs actually american's dont want to do.
if they're contributing, shi.. its better than having no illegal immigrants and 18 million americans moochin off the govt.
Except that all the 20 million illegals mooch of the government (American taxpayers), which they aren't entitled to do. Americans are entitled to apply for government aid. Illegals are not but they do anyway with fake papers, stolen identities, and anchor babies. Are you capable of understanding the difference between entitled American citizens and illegal alien thieves?

Houston, TX

#3930 Jan 7, 2011
RocketScientist wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail with this. People need to realize how horrible our immigration laws are in this country. We need to relax our immigration laws to let the free market do its job! These people have to wait years and spend several thousands of dollars (which they do not have) to come here legally to have a better life. I know this is something my great great grandparents did not have to go through when they came here. America worked great back then (minus the poor chinese that were discriminated against much like our modern mexican brothers). They only don't pay into the system because they can't and because its illegal. How much sense does this make? I'm sure they would benefit from our welfare state (something AGAIN i strongly oppose) but it would be even smaller than what it currently is at the moment.
Immigration to this country has always been a privilege granted by process and approval. It has NEVER been a 'right.' Immigration into any other country in the world is exactly the same. The USA is not and never has been a swinging door for the benefit of any foreign national who wants to exploit our country and our people. Go pound sand.

Houston, TX

#3931 Jan 7, 2011
patriot123 wrote:
<quoted text>Its not the liberals that you and you're right wing Anti American nazi party has to worry about. Its you're party. The Conservaturd party that is destroying this country. You're boy bush let more Illegals in this country than any president before and after him. But thats ok because he is a Conservaturd. Pull you're head out of you're A$$ and wake up.
YOU need to wake up. There is no longer a two-party system in the USA. Unelected Fascists control both parties and the federal government. Get a really big clue.
drink the hive

United States

#3932 Jan 7, 2011
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration to this country has always been a privilege granted by process and approval. It has NEVER been a 'right.' Immigration into any other country in the world is exactly the same. The USA is not and never has been a swinging door for the benefit of any foreign national who wants to exploit our country and our people. Go pound sand.
Hello Dear,How's Ur Boyfriend Doing.

Pay It Attention 2 This,Tell Me What Do U See...

Houston, TX

#3933 Jan 7, 2011
drink the hive wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Dear,How's Ur Boyfriend Doing.
Pay It Attention 2 This,Tell Me What Do U See...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2SldlflpNp4XX
FO, twit.
Drink The HiVe

United States

#3934 Jan 7, 2011
<quoted text>
FO, twit.
Answer The Question Sweetheart,Please.

All The Best!

(?)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#3935 Jan 7, 2011
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
<quoted text> As a Verteran maybe we need to show up on mass to protect this nation from Illegal Aliens. And the Liberals.
That is doable..

Houston, TX

#3936 Jan 7, 2011
Drink The HiVe wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer The Question Sweetheart,Please.
All The Best!
(?)
FO, twit.

“"two wings of the same bird"”

Since: May 09

Home..... is where the ammo is

#3938 Jan 7, 2011
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The same indignation that is shown at illegal crimes should be shown when the white people murder their own children is my point, it seems that on all these forums white crime are met with "oh well at least they aren't illegal" attitude. THAT is my point.
The plain straight up FACT of the matter is that If 100 whites killed their offspring, 100 illegals did the same, the illegals still commited 90% of the said crime. A small percentage of "white" people at that. To put it into terms you can understand, 90 out of 100 illegals to 10 out of 100 whites.... get it now?

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Since: Sep 08

Planet Mirth

#3939 Jan 7, 2011
Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how we survived without them. Oh, that's right, I remeber. We survived very well.
When have we been without them?

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Planet Mirth

#3940 Jan 7, 2011
<quoted text>
I stopped bothering with you some time ago.
What's this, the 4th or 5th time you've said that?

So you concede the points?

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Planet Mirth

#3941 Jan 7, 2011
<quoted text>
Honorable? Yeah, it's on my military discharge papers.
That poseur propaganda hack didn't take any oath - I'd bet on it. But on the really slim chance he/she did, I stand by what I said - that oath is for life, and he/she is breaking it by encouraging the sellout of our nation and our Constitution to invading foreign nationals. That's an enemy in anyone's book, dimwit, even the enemy's. DUH.
It would be really nice if you'd respond only to those posts that are direct responses to yours. That way I'd not have to even read your absurd, bitter, opportunist, groundless nonsensical ad hominem attacks. Now, go back to your steady job of pounding sand. Or, GFY, which, as your endless anti-American drivel proves, appears to be your regular pastime.
The scroll bar works for most. Familiarize yourself with it.

The oath is null and void upon your ETS, honey. Unless you want to consider yourself still under the command of the NCA and subject to the UCMJ and all that other stuff that goes with being IN UNIFORM.

"invading foreign nationals"? Who in your chain of command declared a state of War with anyone that would lend creedence to that claim? If you still adhered to that oath you would silently await deployment to whichever side of the 'fight' you were assigned, lock your heels, salute smartly and march off to do that which might or might not align with your political beliefs, as any good active duty soldier would. Not to do so would be a violation of that oath you keep ranting about.

Your outspokenness tells me you're not technically under oath.

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Planet Mirth

#3942 Jan 7, 2011
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the more salient point would be that crime propagated by American citizens, no matter what their races, is irrelevant when discussing illegal aliens. Citizens and illegals are not the same topics. Apples and oranges are both fruit, but they are not the same. One can only compare their differences. Citizens have the right to make choices, good or bad, in the USA.

Illegal aliens do not have that right by law.
Wha???? So are you saying they have no right to do right or no right to do wrong? If the latter, do you contend that citizens have the right to do wrong?

Which law?

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Planet Mirth

#3943 Jan 7, 2011
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is doable..
Under whose leadership and authority?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#3944 Jan 8, 2011
ypdave wrote:
<quoted text>
Under whose leadership and authority?
I am not sure if that has been decided as of yet, but could happen soon. The concept of a military coup is certainly nothing new. Probably won't happen but not out of the question...

Since: Feb 09

United States

#3945 Jan 8, 2011
ypdave wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this, the 4th or 5th time you've said that?
So you concede the points?
Noone concedes to you, yappy, we just get tired of repeating ourselves while you deny things.

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Planet Mirth

#3946 Jan 8, 2011
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Noone concedes to you, yappy, we just get tired of repeating ourselves while you deny things.
So what do you think of the coup talk (above)? Whose side would you be on and would you use govt-bought bullets agains your own govt?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3947 Jan 8, 2011
ok so democratically mexico gets a free american ride on the gravy train whos next? china? korea? as long as they're not white its obivously ok,since to be an american all you have to be is born?and mexicans are more special and entitled than anyone else? wow americans sure are easy,just ask california"THE DENIAL STATE" why their state is so wonderful they are fleeing like locusts somewhere else, same for mexico which is a wonderful place too :so they don't wannna live there either? it would seem americans are financing their own demise and proudly too!

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3948 Jan 9, 2011
ypdave wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think of the coup talk (above)? Whose side would you be on and would you use govt-bought bullets agains your own govt?
I stand by my oath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump cries over spilled breast milk in court 45 min ronnie 9
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 1 hr ronnie 3
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 1 hr Cat74 26
News LETTERS: Trump terribly wrong about immigrants 1 hr wild child 1
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 107
News Sound Off (Jun '09) 6 hr jadebaby 10
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 7 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web