Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber...

Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans

There are 4410 comments on the clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans. In it, clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com reports that:

Representative Smith: “Texans should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for scarce jobs. Unfortunately, because the Obama administration refuses to enforce our immigration laws, out of work Texans are suffering. Worksite enforcement efforts have fallen dramatically since President Obama took office—administrative arrests are down 79% from 2008, criminal arrests are down 62%, and convictions are down 70%. That means it is easier for illegal immigrants to keep jobs that rightly belong to U.S. citizens and legal immigrant workers.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at clevelandteapartypatriots.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 221
Next Last

Quirky - 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 24, 2010
18 Million Americans out of work . 20 million Illegals here . Deport them so Americans can work !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TEA

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2010
The feds are protecting the Illegal alien invaders while Americans are unemployed, losing their homes, their cars and everything they worked for.

Time to put the traitor politicians in the unemployment line......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Argelia Gamez

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Quirky - 2 wrote:
18 Million Americans out of work . 20 million Illegals here . Deport them so Americans can work !
Can you inform me if these jobs we are talking about are the ones not wanted by us Americans? Like out in the sun all day in 100 degrees or more? Like working in twin plants for pennies an hour? Give me answers and I'll accept your comment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Argelia Gamez

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2010
TEA wrote:
The feds are protecting the Illegal alien invaders while Americans are unemployed, losing their homes, their cars and everything they worked for.
Time to put the traitor politicians in the unemployment line......
Have you seen the employment lists in career builders in the computer? Thousands and thousands of jobs....where are we Americans looking for jobs?...you know who does get them?...the people that WANT to work anywhere, any job...regardless of the pay. No, lets keep who ever wants to work, Americans, Hispanics, Chinese, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Quirky - 2

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Argelia Gamez wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you inform me if these jobs we are talking about are the ones not wanted by us Americans? Like out in the sun all day in 100 degrees or more? Like working in twin plants for pennies an hour? Give me answers and I'll accept your comment.
There are plenty of Legal Americans who would do these jobs . Don`t try to BS Me !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#7 Sep 25, 2010
Argelia Gamez wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal Aliens Are Taking The Jobs Americans Won't Do?( Immigration / Boise
/ Bozeman / Pocatello )

&fe ature=related

More "Jobs Americans Won't Do?" - Pulte Homes' Illegal Alien Carpenters

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

American Workers Continue to Pick up Jobs Left Vacant by Immigration Raids

A new report in USA Today finds that unemployed U.S. citizens continue to
fill up jobs left vacant by immigration raids, particularly at meatpacking
and poultry plants. The reports says that plants impacted by the raids were
back up and running at full capacity within months of the raids.
Vanderbilt University professor Carol Swain said the raids were beneficial
to the American workforce.

"Whenever there's an immigration raid, you find white, black and legal
immigrant labor lining up to do those jobs that Americans will supposedly
not do," Prof. Swain said in the USA Today article.

The USA Today report cites a study conducted by Steven Camarota at the
Center for Immigration Studies that found Americans holding the majority of
positions in fields that many claim are dominated by illegal aliens.

For more on this story, see USA Today.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/septem...

Illegal Aliens

ImmigrationCounters.com provides the key numbers resulting from illegal
immigration in the United States. Using the latest government and private
sources, research and analysis trending data is factored at their individual
rates of increase. Topic related links are provided for you to become more
informed, dispelling the myths about illegal immigration. For information
about the research behind the individual counters, click here Data Sources.
ImmigrationCounters.com supports legal immigration and respect for all
humanity, yet highlights the significant costs and risks of massiveillegal
immigration.

http://immigrationcounters.com/

United States Population Counter

http://www.superteachertools.com/classroom-to...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Here's your chance to help out the Border Patrol, all you do is monitor the
Border from the comfort of your home,if you see any Illegal Aliens on the
Cameras just follow the instructions on the web site. Enjoy.

Virtual Stake Outs - Live Border Cameras

http://www.blueservo.net/

#10 Sep 25, 2010
What the Local News Doesn't Show You

&fe ature=PlayList&p=19B5A619C E26C5A4&index=56&playn ext=2&playnext_from=PL
realist

Greensboro, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2010
The dems look at it this way. The unemployed more than likely will vote democratic since they more ofter than not are laborers with little education and love unfullfilled promises. The illegals for the most part are willing to work at anything for what the employer will pay since it is a hell of a lot more than they were being paid in Mexico. The illegals see the dems as their friends since they know the dems just promise reform so they vote democratic.
Ah, those dems are good at promises that produce votes.

#12 Sep 25, 2010
ICE seeks surrender of illegal immigrants

DOVER - This week, non-criminal illegal immigrants in the state who have
been served a final order of removal may have an "avenue of relief,"
according to a Department of Homeland Security official.

Starting Monday and ending Thursday, tents set up outside an unmarked bus on
the back part of the Strafford County Superior Court parking lot serve as a
place illegal immigrants may go for a voluntary surrender.

Harold Ort, vice president of Public Affairs for DHS and Immigration Customs
Enforcement, said it's a "humanitarian effort" between Indonesian churches
throughout the state and DHS.

"ICE is working with a coalition of Indonesian churches in the area about
the possibility of a voluntary surrender for certain non-criminal aliens
that have final orders of removal," Ort said.

Capt. Joseph DiGregorio with the Strafford County Sheriff's office said the
county is not actively participating in the effort; they are acting as a
"liaison" for immigration.

He said ICE asked for a centralized location to work out of and, as the
courthouse parking lot isn't under the jurisdiction of the sheriff, the
county commissioner granted permission for the bus to park there.

Ort said the program is not unique to New Hampshire and can be organized at
the discretion of DHS field offices all over the country. For New Hampshire,
the field office is located in Boston, Mass.

"It's a good program and it's really a humanitarian effort," he said. "The
whole purpose is bringing folks out of the shadows and saying listen, we'll
work with you. They're hiding in fear and we don't want that - no one wants
that."

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#13 Sep 25, 2010
Unemployment in this country hits 9.6%. This nation can no longer allow foreign nationals to work in this country either as temporary workers or as illegal aliens.

Send ALL illegal aliens home! No excuses, No exceptions. Stop issuing new and renewal "Temporary" work visas until the unemployment rate is less than 5%.

Seal the southern border with the military if necessary. No excuses, No Exceptions.

Let the labor marketplace work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ron

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Argelia Gamez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who works for pennies an hour? not even illegal aliens, I think your the one who's been out in the sun too long.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Argelia, you've been cornered by logic and thanks to Cricket 23, provable facts.

You claimed you would accept response comments.

Do you? Or is this where the liberal claims, "racism" when there is nothing left to argue and your theory is baseless?
rainyday

Corinth, MS

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Argelia Gamez wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the employment lists in career builders in the computer? Thousands and thousands of jobs....where are we Americans looking for jobs?...you know who does get them?...the people that WANT to work anywhere, any job...regardless of the pay. No, lets keep who ever wants to work, Americans, Hispanics, Chinese, etc.
They undercut Americans out of those jobs...no thanks, I prefer Americans who have had thorough helath screenings and are proven fit for the job to work those jobs. Businesses need to pay Americans a fair wage, after all, it is the taxpayers who are bearing the burden of illegals. We support our families and we supplement illegals' families with the entitlements they use up. By the way, most of them have never contributed a dime into the system of which they are avaricously depleting.
mmmmmm

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2010
If they were able to they would contribute . . Ppl come to this country for a better life tat is why everyone is here so how can u give them a hard time for trying. . . Ppl who r americans dnt work cuz they dnt want or if they r they dnt pay taxes or even vote. Let ppl who want to work and keep this nation going stay

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WEEKLYREADER

Corinth, MS

#18 Sep 25, 2010
mmmmmm wrote:
If they were able to they would contribute .. Ppl come to this country for a better life tat is why everyone is here so how can u give them a hard time for trying... Ppl who r americans dnt work cuz they dnt want or if they r they dnt pay taxes or even vote. Let ppl who want to work and keep this nation going stay
Can't you read? They undercut Americans out of jobs...I support Americans over illegals any day. Nothing justifies them for being here...Americans WANT jobs, you fool, their old jobs. What makes illegals' need for a better life supersede Americans' same need? I can give them a hard time for the manner in which they work those jobs, with forged or stolen documents, driving to those jobs with no licenses or insurance and also the manner in which they supplement their incomes by dropping anchors who open the doors to free social services...the same social services that Americans fund for Americans, not illegals' pseudo-American kids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ming the merciless

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Sep 25, 2010
Many Americans doesn't work because it is easy for them to wait for his government check at home, instead of going to flip hamburgers in a fast food place. I have told this story hundred of times here, I worked for a while in an industry where you could make up to $80,000.oo a year, of course you had to work 7 days a week and forget about holidays. We had zero, zip, nada, no one, not a single anglos axon n or african american employ, as soon as we tell them that they had to get a certification and work some weekends and most of the holidays, they just turn around and go home. Besides a big bunch of unemployment people are from the real state, banking and computer business, do you think they are going to go to clean toilets and wash dishes for a 6 dollars an hour salary?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Get Real

El Paso, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2010
realist wrote:
The dems look at it this way. The unemployed more than likely will vote democratic since they more ofter than not are laborers with little education and love unfullfilled promises. The illegals for the most part are willing to work at anything for what the employer will pay since it is a hell of a lot more than they were being paid in Mexico. The illegals see the dems as their friends since they know the dems just promise reform so they vote democratic.
Ah, those dems are good at promises that produce votes.
Sadly that is what the Tea baggers and the repue licans want you to think but how is it that for the first 6 years in office Bush did not one darn thing about the illegal immigration problem even tho his party was in cahrge in the house and senate???????

the answer is that the big businesses that hire these invaders are run by republicans who are out for a profit and don't care whose jobs get cut to hire the illegals at a lower pay and no benefits!

6 years to keep the promises he made in his campaigns and all that was accomplished and that AFTER the Democrats took control was a holey wall with what appear to be wide open areas to be utilized for illegal crossings!
Stop the madness

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2010
mmmmmm wrote:
If they were able to they would contribute .. Ppl come to this country for a better life tat is why everyone is here so how can u give them a hard time for trying... Ppl who r americans dnt work cuz they dnt want or if they r they dnt pay taxes or even vote. Let ppl who want to work and keep this nation going stay
Really? What they are contributing to is a bigger debt for citizens in the mode of medical, education, housing, food stamps, etc. etc.. They are getting a better life on the backs of Americans.
BUD

Orlando, FL

#22 Sep 25, 2010
IM FED UP, DEPORT THE LETTUCE PICKERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 221
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 31 min Le Jimbo 5,228
News Jewish groups slam 'xenophobia' in US election 48 min Mite Be 10
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 11
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr Nopal 10,328
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 9 hr BabyDoll 17
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' 12 hr swedenforever 46
News Obama welcomes leader of Mexico day after RNC 18 hr Always hopeful 3
More from around the web