Insight: Tortured, detained and order...

Insight: Tortured, detained and ordered out: a migrant's tale in Greece

There are 9 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Insight: Tortured, detained and ordered out: a migrant's tale in Greece. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

Egyptian immigrant Waleed Taleb says demanding his unpaid wages in Greece came at a heavy price; 18 hours chained and beaten by his boss, a stint in jail and orders to leave the country he calls home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
ha! serves him right for illegally going to a country and making demands.

the way i see it every word from an illegal alien or their supporters is a lie,so the guy got his but kicked for trying to con someone and thrown in jail before being told to leave.

lets see if he ever goes back, if not we need to take lessons and do like others do to illegal aliens caught bringing down wages stealing jobs then having the nerve to demand something. leaving with his life was all he should have asked for.
Magadala

Bonney Lake, WA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
" a stint in jail and orders to leave the country he calls home."

It is so interesting to me that we illegal aliens have hidden under the radar and call it "home," we are suppose to acknowledge this. This is in line with the illegal alien "children" who cry, "...this is the only country we have known." Not good enough! Doesn't make you anything other than an illegal alien who has hidden here for a number of years...like obama's uncle!!!!

Behold, illegal aliens, it is a matter of time before you get the same treatment, America is getting sick and tired of your entitlement...as a matter of fact, we are sick of you because you are using up our air here in America!!!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 6, 2012
The Salvadoran brother and sister made their way over the international line between Guatemala
.
.
The hilarious fact is that guatemala ARRESTED Mr Mcafee from belize for ILLEGAL ENTRY into guatemala while these latin american govt. bozos send their criminals and peasants north to illegaly enter the US. And our gubbmint makes it impossible to ask their illegal status or kick them out, arrest, or deport these illegals here.

the US is so backasswards !
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Magadala wrote:
" a stint in jail and orders to leave the country he calls home."
It is so interesting to me that we illegal aliens have hidden under the radar and call it "home," we are suppose to acknowledge this. This is in line with the illegal alien "children" who cry, "...this is the only country we have known." Not good enough! Doesn't make you anything other than an illegal alien who has hidden here for a number of years...like obama's uncle!!!!
Behold, illegal aliens, it is a matter of time before you get the same treatment, America is getting sick and tired of your entitlement...as a matter of fact, we are sick of you because you are using up our air here in America!!!!
i like all your posts 2 thumbs up,because if your mother or even grandmother brooke into another country that means everyone of the peoples they bear is still and illegal,the time is comming the weight and burden of taking care of these law breakers is comming to the fold
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#5 Dec 6, 2012
lolol wrote:
The Salvadoran brother and sister made their way over the international line between Guatemala
.
.
The hilarious fact is that guatemala ARRESTED Mr Mcafee from belize for ILLEGAL ENTRY into guatemala while these latin american govt. bozos send their criminals and peasants north to illegaly enter the US. And our gubbmint makes it impossible to ask their illegal status or kick them out, arrest, or deport these illegals here.
the US is so backasswards !
dont worry we should learn from greece,we'll be taking to the streets in no more than 2 years this maddness cant go on forever,these illegals dont understand that all good thing must come to an end,its the laws of nature for the citizens of this nation to take back our nation
sba131

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry we should learn from greece,we'll be taking to the streets in no more than 2 years this maddness cant go on forever,these illegals dont understand that all good thing must come to an end,its the laws of nature for the citizens of this nation to take back our nation
This has gone on long enough. Throw these scum back to where they came from!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 7, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>i like all your posts 2 thumbs up,because if your mother or even grandmother brooke into another country that means everyone of the peoples they bear is still and illegal,the time is comming the weight and burden of taking care of these law breakers is comming to the fold
very few if any other people in the world put up with this nonsense. we seem to be the only folks on earth who allow this and never make a stand against gov and illegal aliens.we try and stay too civil while fully knowing being civil to these invaders caused the problem we now have.

these folks here illegally need to live in fear of the citizens as well as law. it should not be illegal for citizens to start helping illegal aliens out of the country by whatever force needed to get them out,it is the only way to get rid of them. now you can waste time calling ice and border patrol,waste of time being no action is taken.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#8 Dec 7, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
very few if any other people in the world put up with this nonsense. we seem to be the only folks on earth who allow this and never make a stand against gov and illegal aliens.we try and stay too civil while fully knowing being civil to these invaders caused the problem we now have.
these folks here illegally need to live in fear of the citizens as well as law. it should not be illegal for citizens to start helping illegal aliens out of the country by whatever force needed to get them out,it is the only way to get rid of them. now you can waste time calling ice and border patrol,waste of time being no action is taken.
were swtarting this grass roots org,to stop buying where there being hired
sba131

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>were swtarting this grass roots org,to stop buying where there being hired
Good plan. Cut them off at the knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic Groups Call on NBC to Cut Ties With Trump 10 min Tobegivengently 31
News My Country Has Been Stolen And I Want It Back 1 hr Jaimie 4
News Flo Rida, Jonathan Scott out of Miss USA, Macy'... 1 hr wild child 1
News Immigration demonstrators sue city of Murrieta,... 1 hr wild child 1
News Ted Cruz defends Trump over comments about Mexi... 1 hr wild child 1
News TRUMP: Boycott Macy's 2 hr RayOne 5
News US Border Patrol Union Accused of Taking Sides ... 2 hr tomin cali 4
More from around the web