Border showdown: Families want U.S. e...

Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry

There are 38 comments on the KMIZ story from Mar 8, 2014, titled Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Her son, Elesban Vidal, his wife and their two daughters will join as many as 125 families that will try to cross the California-Mexico border on Monday and demand that U.S. officials allow them back in the country to join with their U.S. relatives through a humanitarian visa or asylum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2014
"It's incredible that we have to rely on actions like this," said Luis Nolasco, a member of NIYA. "There are so many families that want a way to come back. The reality should be that they should be able to come back an easier way and it's not happening,"

The reality is that they should never be allowed back in.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Central American Migrants With Sights on U.S. Are Settling in Mexico
http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/latin...
Central American migrants who set out from their countries intending to reach the United States have begun to settle in Mexico, indicating a new migratory phenomenon, experts say.
Throw out the trash

Springfield, NJ

#3 Mar 9, 2014
Anyone attempting to cross the border should be shot. Men, women, children. Their bodies should be left in the open to rot as a lesson to any future illegal border crosser.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2014
If they aren't stealing what does not belong to them they are demanding what they do not deserve.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2014
Throw out the trash wrote:
Anyone attempting to cross the border should be shot. Men, women, children. Their bodies should be left in the open to rot as a lesson to any future illegal border crosser.

I'll bring the ammo, I could use a little target practice. Do you think we need armor piercing ammo to go through their thick skulls? They must have thick skulls because they can't get it through their skull we don't want them here. I hope I see ILuvMexMen out there. Her cone head will make a nice target.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#6 Mar 9, 2014
AMERICAíS CULTURE OF VIOLENCE
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
But American violence doesnít just come from the assault weapons we buy and the gun shows we frequent. Itís much deeper than that.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bring the ammo, I could use a little target practice. Do you think we need armor piercing ammo to go through their thick skulls? They must have thick skulls because they can't get it through their skull we don't want them here. I hope I see ILuvMexMen out there. Her cone head will make a nice target.
lol, I will go with you.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I will go with you.
You're on! After a good day of shooting, we can go out for a couple of beers and some laughs! Just remember, aim low because they're short. When in doubt aim for the bushy mustache.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on! After a good day of shooting, we can go out for a couple of beers and some laughs! Just remember, aim low because they're short. When in doubt aim for the bushy mustache.
sounds like fun.cant wait.lets do that.
Throw out the trash

Springfield, NJ

#10 Mar 9, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Aiming for the bushy mustache works when you shoot both Mexican men and Mexican women.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like fun.cant wait.lets do that.
Are you male or female and old enough to drink?
ronnie

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2014
They re-enter illegally.....arrest, detain, deport.....Family's can join them in there own damn Country... This is not there Country... We don't care what they want.... Get Out....thank's to wild......
Quirky

Denver, CO

#13 Mar 9, 2014
ronnie wrote:
They re-enter illegally.....arrest, detain, deport.....Family's can join them in there own damn Country... This is not there Country... We don't care what they want.... Get Out....thank's to wild......
Agreed!
idiotsgreedychin ksunited

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 9, 2014
ronnie wrote:
It's not what you say it's what you do. Have you dome anything concrete to drive the rats away like no scattered garbage to keep them coming.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#15 Mar 9, 2014
idiotsgreedychinksunited wrote:
<quoted text> It's not what you say it's what you do. Have you dome anything concrete to drive the rats away like no scattered garbage to keep them coming.
All of our Rep`s and our President know that at least 80 per cent of Us citizens do not want them here. Too bad they are not listening.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 9, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you male or female and old enough to drink?
yes I am a grown woman.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2014
Throw out the trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Aiming for the bushy mustache works when you shoot both Mexican men and Mexican women.
lol have you ever seen the hairy legs on those woman.just disgusting.like men
Quirky

Denver, CO

#19 Mar 9, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE ...!!!!
Hey there fine American. How are you?

:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#20 Mar 9, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes I am a grown woman.
And another fine American too!!

Hi Wild !!

:)
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2014
ronnie wrote:
lol hi ronnie get them alllllll out.this is america.thank you.you are starting to sound just like me , which is good.keep up the good work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 3 min Putins Glock Holster 136
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 2 hr Wily E Coyote 9
News Fact Check: What Has President Trump Done To Fi... 7 hr Katrina 28
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 10 hr Davenport 96
News Only mass deportation can save America Tue Bomb Mexico 147
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) Tue Katrina 13
News Manhattan mass honors immigrant mom seeking ref... Tue tomin cali 1
More from around the web