Illegal Alien Kiddie Sob Story Outbre...

Illegal Alien Kiddie Sob Story Outbreak, Just in Time for Republican Conclave

There are 13 comments on the VDARE story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Illegal Alien Kiddie Sob Story Outbreak, Just in Time for Republican Conclave. In it, VDARE reports that:

Is it just me, or is there a noticeable uptick in the Opravda media's illegal alien sob stories, spiced up with children, conveniently coinciding with the Republican convention? The countdown to election day continues apace, and Obama needs his loyal press posse to step up their game with more of the same old crapdoodle: Republicans are mean a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2012
how can anyone feel sorry for those who are only out to steal from our kids?
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 27, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
how can anyone feel sorry for those who are only out to steal from our kids?
Exactly. If you take the time to think it through, the entire illegal alien issue as about competition for resources. Government largesse, jobs, education and opportunity are all finite resources. They can either be granted to our children and grandchildren or squandered on those who come here to plunder and take the spoils back to their homelands.

The choice is crystal clear. I choose Americans first, Americans only.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. If you take the time to think it through, the entire illegal alien issue as about competition for resources. Government largesse, jobs, education and opportunity are all finite resources. They can either be granted to our children and grandchildren or squandered on those who come here to plunder and take the spoils back to their homelands.
The choice is crystal clear. I choose Americans first, Americans only.
it looks as though those in office are doing their best to lift the economy in mexico while bring ours down to their level.
since 2008

Montréal, Canada

#4 Aug 27, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks as though those in office are doing their best to lift the economy in mexico while bring ours down to their level.
You can't raise everybody up but you sure can lower everybody to the same level and that is exactly what this administration and the progressives are all about.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2012
I don't feel sorry for Illegal Aliens that are stealing from my Grand children.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#7 Aug 27, 2012
This just reinforces what we already know.

If we keep rewarding them, they will keep coming.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Turn off the magnet
WAPH

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 28, 2012
As a former Democrat of over 40 years, I can assure you that this is just the beginning of the media's emotional brainwashing that EXPLOITS EVERY pathetic individual that the Democrats can find.

I'm surprised they haven't trotted out good old illegal alien Aunt Zetunui.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
Tiantover

Huntsville, AL

#10 Aug 28, 2012
I am hardened to any of their sob stories. What about all the sob stories they have caused? They can sob all the way south of the border as far as I am concerned.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 29, 2012
Their general feeling of entitlement and lack of gratitude for the things Americans have given them leads people to feel less than charitable where they are concerned. We question their true loyalty and their true intent. These stories no longer pull at the heartstrings because in reality all they want to do is pull at our pursestrings. I think they have taken quite enough.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#12 Aug 29, 2012
Lets see, free school K-12, free breakfast and lunch programs, free cellphone programs, free section 8 housing, additional child tax credits for mom & pop, free medical care at any emergency room (clinic), various sanctuary cities and states, rack up large hospital bills with no fear of paying for the service, Esl classes, any and all government forms in multiple languages, Interpreters placed at medical and government centers,..

And now special placement in colleges and universities including reduced tuition and other special programs.

Who gets the bill for these items?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 29, 2012
pug wrote:
Lets see, free school K-12, free breakfast and lunch programs, free cellphone programs, free section 8 housing, additional child tax credits for mom & pop, free medical care at any emergency room (clinic), various sanctuary cities and states, rack up large hospital bills with no fear of paying for the service, Esl classes, any and all government forms in multiple languages, Interpreters placed at medical and government centers,..
And now special placement in colleges and universities including reduced tuition and other special programs.
Who gets the bill for these items?
That would be the taxpyers, who already have had to sacrifice much for these ingrate illegals...many even had to lose a job to an illegal who undercut them. That illegal gets paid under the table and doesn't contribute taxes as the former American workers did. Those Americans who continue to hold a job are being penalized for having a job and are propping up lazy Americans as well as illegal interlopers. When do we get to say...NO MAS?
WAPH

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Don't forget that the Dream Act just legalized over 1 million "minority" students, who have just earned points for college admissions, that put them ahead of white American college students - all by doing EXACTLY what their parents did - remained here illegally and DEMANDED that WE "fix" THEIR problem, FOR them.

Generational corruption from 3rd world countries is the stake in the heart of America. God forbid Obama is a lame duck President. America will never recover from it.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min USA 14,848
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr shirtbias38 17,752
News Obama executive orders may not survive under Pr... 2 hr Treats5603 7
News Progressives are the New Silent Majority 7 hr slick willie expl... 4
News Reasons to fear Trump for both legal and undocu... 7 hr Wildchild 2
News Bill aims to cut off aid to countries that don'... 12 hr tomin cali 4
News Trump: Brexit 'a great thing,' EU to continue t... 15 hr PoliciaFederal 11
More from around the web