State Sen. Ball Blasts NYC Mayor Over...

State Sen. Ball Blasts NYC Mayor Over ID card proposal

There are 3 comments on the The Bedford Daily Voice story from Feb 20, 2014, titled State Sen. Ball Blasts NYC Mayor Over ID card proposal. In it, The Bedford Daily Voice reports that:

State Sen. Greg Ball was openly critical on Sunday, Feb. 16 of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's proposal to provide identification cards to undocumented aliens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bedford Daily Voice.

wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Hey thank mr ball.this is just a crazy idea coming from a crazy man.that will never happen.deblasio is only in office a month and he is already a problem.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Look jose tu amigo los maricon.mr ball does not like his idea so it is morto.no id cards.lol.for you jotos.go home there will never be amnesty, oh wait I keep forgetting you are a fat irish child with red hair from brooklyn, my bad.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 21, 2014
All of this democratic illegal alien giveaways is part of a much larger plan, a North American Union and/or the UN agenda 21.

What it is going to do is break down our society and the ones at the top think they will escape it, but they won't. They will have crap splash on them and their families too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 20 min Bakker 23
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 50 min wild child 1
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 20
News Border patrol union says government can do bett... 1 hr wild child 1
News Illegal immigrants just want a better life 1 hr wild child 11
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 1 hr mjjcpa 47
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 2 hr EL Chicano 10
More from around the web