Border Patrol Agent Shoots Mexican Te...

Border Patrol Agent Shoots Mexican Teen Dead in Confrontation at Bo...

There are 2295 comments on the WMAL-AM Washington story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Border Patrol Agent Shoots Mexican Teen Dead in Confrontation at Bo.... In it, WMAL-AM Washington reports that:

A U.S. Border Patrol agent shot and killed a 14-year-old boy after a confrontation at an international bridge near downtown El Paso, Mexican authorities said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAL-AM Washington.

First Prev
of 115
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2487 Aug 24, 2010
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, simpleminded trash.
College grad -- retired after two profitable and satisfying careers.
Riiight. You can be anything you wanna be on the innernet....
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

#2488 Aug 24, 2010
Even an ex super cop.
Desert Rat

Carson City, NV

#2489 Aug 24, 2010
LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
The US is my country fool. I see, YOU can't think too old. Dementia ?
No. I simply realise that you're a lying sack of shit and that NONE of your claims are believable.
Desert Rat

Carson City, NV

#2490 Aug 24, 2010
LA2YA wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
Profitable and satisfying careers ? Hahahaha, you mean kicked out ! You were put out because YOU are a racist. They made you an offer YOU couldn't refuse. FACT. You say you're a college grad ? BS.
Please don't presume to judge others by your own inability to tell the truth, vermin.

Particularly when you're too damned gutless to repeat those comments face to face.
Desert Rat

Carson City, NV

#2491 Aug 24, 2010
Fed up Suffolk Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiight. You can be anything you wanna be on the innernet....
If you doubt this old retired cop's claims, feel free to act on them, loudmouthed little girly.
Desert Rat

Carson City, NV

#2492 Aug 24, 2010
Bedrock Bob wrote:
Even an ex super cop.
Ah yes, another fart from the armchair commando. Still trying to get that BP Agent prosecuted for shooting that rock-throwing thug?

Or are you too busy playing with your plastic cows and horses on your imaginary ranch?
mfkrh-ar com

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2493 Oct 14, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm,..interesting. I may have 2 borrow that. mfkrh-ar.com
mike

San Francisco, CA

#2494 Oct 15, 2012
border patrol hero shoots mexican invader
where's his medal?
Burt

Dover, DE

#2495 Oct 15, 2012
Good job
deborah

Norton, KS

#2496 Oct 19, 2012
Native American wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see you back in the ghettos of Europe, being that your ancestors more than likely came on a boat and got their backs wet.
I love your quote most sence I'v heard in a while
deborah

Norton, KS

#2497 Oct 19, 2012
loved your approach made good sense

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2498 Oct 19, 2012
deborah wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your quote most sence I'v heard in a while
Is it?

Is that the most "sence" you've heard in a while??

Idiot. Those who built this country were not the type of people who sponge off the welfare systems like these filthy Mexicans.

Did you ever wonder why Mexicans don't fix their OWN country but instead choose to invade ours to pillage our resources?

They're human RATS sister. We should round up and shoot every last one and use Tijuana as a dumping ground for their bodies.
concerned

Rockmart, GA

#2499 Oct 19, 2012
if the mexicans do not like our way they know where the border is will not be shot going back into mexico by our border patrol
El Cid

Austin, TX

#2500 Oct 19, 2012
Good job agents, my tax dollars very well spent.
All illegal aliens need to be shot if caught crossing over and they ignore their only warning to return.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#2501 Oct 19, 2012
Cae is a test tube baby wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Cae just cuts and pastes his love for minorities 24/7. A true stormfront cadet. No sense replying to that troll. IT doesn't even reply to you. IT reminds me of an actual real life troll. At least other internet trolls reply to you so that you can gauge their intellect but not Cae, that dumb azz don't even know how to reply to your comments.
Chances are he is masturbating and getting off on me talk about him...
America has some F**Ked up people...
Cae is proof.
Trolls are finally getting busted, losing their job's and respect.... be careful trolls. You just might be next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 115
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfa... 3 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 24
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats Trump th... 12 min Retribution 8
News Trump's immigration crackdown is hurting US far... 52 min visitor 10
News Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary... 56 min tomin cali 1
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 1 hr Tramps Trailer 51
News The NYT Makes Stunning Announcement About Illeg... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News ICE, Tyson Foods Partner to Help Fight Illegal ... (Jan '11) 2 hr Monsantos Mexico 37
More from around the web