Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26061 Jan 1, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not respond to my posts anymore, Forum. Your comments are nonsensical, ignorant and reflect poorly on you and your fellow wet backs. For the new year, I wish you and those close to you a great deal of unhappiness, illness, fear, uncertainty and continued poverty. GFY
I hope He sends you to the moon.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26062 Jan 1, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffer the consequences?
Why do you want to hurt someone?
Do you really think that punishing someone
is justice?
God only wants prayers from us for penance
for our sins.
We need prisons to keep criminals away from
the public, but they have to help them to become well
adjusted people.
The abuse never ends.
If the Sun goes out, what will we do?
So holding lawbreakers accountable is hurting them? What about those they have hurt by their lawbreaking? If we didn't hold lawbreakers accountable then this country would be in chaos. Or is it just illegal aliens that you want a pass on justice for?

Oh knock off your santimoneous God crap! You're a hypocrite thinking it is alright to break God's commandments and the laws of the land and then suffer no consquences. Illegals can be forgiven and then sent home where they belong. They are lucky they aren't getting a prison sentence.

American lawbreakers do go to prison. That is justice and I have no problem rehabilitating them after they have served their sentence. But you don't want illegals to be deported as our laws demand (justice aka punishment) you just want to give them a pass and allow them to remain here. Why not let American lawbreakers off the hook then? Allowing illegals to remain here and to retain American jobs does what for our own citizens? Oh, I guess they don't count in your eyes. People like you make me sick hiding under the cloak of religion when you're nothing but a hypocrite when it comes to our own citizens. When and where are lawbreakers being abused and in particular illegal aliens?

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#26063 Jan 1, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a believer in the truth and the law of the land. How does that make me self-righteous? Truth: racism has no place in the discussion of illegal immigration. Immigration laws: the law of the land and that includes all country's rights to enforce those laws.
Why are you so focused on racism? Are you black?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26064 Jan 1, 2014
OldGloryHole, you need to get out of the desert more often. The sun's affecting your head.
Old Chief

United States

#26065 Jan 2, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would never enter another country illegally for financial gain while harming that country's rightful citizens
Too bad your ancestors didn't practice this.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26066 Jan 2, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so focused on racism? Are you black?
I'm focused on racism? Um no, I was replying to someone who accused me and others of racism just because we desire respect and enforcement of our immigration laws and no rewards for breaking them. You like them, have the racist hat on the wrong head. It isn't those of us for the rule of law that are racists but those who aren't and think their ethnic group should above our laws.

No, I'm not black and why the question? I have no problem with any race that is here legally that would include black, white, Hispanics, Asian-Americans who respect our immigration laws.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26067 Jan 2, 2014
Old Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your ancestors didn't practice this.
My ancestors came here through Ellis Island....a legal port of entry with the documentation that was required at the time. So you were sayin?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26068 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm focused on racism? Um no, I was replying to someone who accused me and others of racism just because we desire respect and enforcement of our immigration laws and no rewards for breaking them. You like them, have the racist hat on the wrong head. It isn't those of us for the rule of law that are racists but those who aren't and think their ethnic group should above our laws.
No, I'm not black and why the question? I have no problem with any race that is here legally that would include black, white, Hispanics, Asian-Americans who respect our immigration laws.
How about drug laws? Or corporate laws?

Why so much interest on immigration laws?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26069 Jan 4, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
How about drug laws? Or corporate laws?
Why so much interest on immigration laws?

I have every bit the same concern about our other laws being violated as I do our immigration laws. The violation of our immigration laws is negatively impacting all of our citizens and this country so that is why it is of concern/interest to me. Apparently, you don't care. Why aren't you concerned about that unless you are an illegal alien yourself?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26070 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every bit the same concern about our other laws being violated as I do our immigration laws. The violation of our immigration laws is negatively impacting all of our citizens and this country so that is why it is of concern/interest to me. Apparently, you don't care. Why aren't you concerned about that unless you are an illegal alien yourself?
Do you have supporting info?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26072 Jan 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
So holding lawbreakers accountable is hurting them? What about those they have hurt by their lawbreaking? If we didn't hold lawbreakers accountable then this country would be in chaos. Or is it just illegal aliens that you want a pass on justice for?
Oh knock off your santimoneous God crap! You're a hypocrite thinking it is alright to break God's commandments and the laws of the land and then suffer no consquences. Illegals can be forgiven and then sent home where they belong. They are lucky they aren't getting a prison sentence.
American lawbreakers do go to prison. That is justice and I have no problem rehabilitating them after they have served their sentence. But you don't want illegals to be deported as our laws demand (justice aka punishment) you just want to give them a pass and allow them to remain here. Why not let American lawbreakers off the hook then? Allowing illegals to remain here and to retain American jobs does what for our own citizens? Oh, I guess they don't count in your eyes. People like you make me sick hiding under the cloak of religion when you're nothing but a hypocrite when it comes to our own citizens. When and where are lawbreakers being abused and in particular illegal aliens?
There is a way to catch criminals and illegal immigrants without
abusing them. God is your creator. Ask Him what is right and He will tell
you. Cain slew Abel, his own brother, because He was jealous of Him.
We live like barbarians. You hurt people in anger. Heal yourself and you
will live better. Women and children in a fenced cage is not humane.
God feeds you and gives you a beautiful world to live in. Work for God
and take care of His people. This is His Kingdom.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26073 Jan 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors came here through Ellis Island....a legal port of entry with the documentation that was required at the time. So you were saying?
Most of the immigrants that come here legally are
criminals. Why else do they come here?
New Mexico is full of them and our children grow up with
their brats that are bullies in school. They are thieves
that steal and destroy what the US stands for.
If they are not born citizens and are causing problems,
they should send them back to their country so they
will not be in our jails. Clean up our country.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26074 Jan 5, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the immigrants that come here legally are
criminals. Why else do they come here?
New Mexico is full of them and our children grow up with
their brats that are bullies in school. They are thieves
that steal and destroy what the US stands for.
If they are not born citizens and are causing problems,
they should send them back to their country so they
will not be in our jails. Clean up our country.
You're full of crap! Where is your link to this nonsense? Legal immigrants are screened for all kinds of things. When someone slithers on over here illegally we don't know what the hell we are getting. Could be a migrant worker (still has no right to be here) a criminal or a terrorist. Legal immigrants have to keep a clean record if they don't they are deported. Just what ethnic group are those in New Mexico you are speaking of? Last I heard that state if full of Hispanics.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26075 Jan 5, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a way to catch criminals and illegal immigrants without
abusing them. God is your creator. Ask Him what is right and He will tell
you. Cain slew Abel, his own brother, because He was jealous of Him.
We live like barbarians. You hurt people in anger. Heal yourself and you
will live better. Women and children in a fenced cage is not humane.
God feeds you and gives you a beautiful world to live in. Work for God
and take care of His people. This is His Kingdom.
How are illegal aliens being abused? Please provide a link to your claims. I know what is right and wrong. That's why God left us the Ten Commandments to live by. Illegal aliens break many of those commandments. Who are these women and children in a fenced cage? You never provide a link to anything just spew your sanctimonious but hypocritical crap in here all the time. You don't give a damn about people breaking God's commandments and yet you play the righteous one in here? Yes, you are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever encountered.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26076 Jan 5, 2014
Oh this is rich, our resident preacher asking why people should have to suffer the consequences of their lawbreaking cause it hurts them. Well Mr. Bible thumper what about Hell? Isn't that God's way of making the breakers of his Commandments suffer the consequences?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26077 Jan 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Oh this is rich, our resident preacher asking why people should have to suffer the consequences of their lawbreaking cause it hurts them. Well Mr. Bible thumper what about Hell? Isn't that God's way of making the breakers of his Commandments suffer the consequences?
You are crazy. Suffering is not justice.
Only God judges us. An eye for an eye?
Can I slap a child for slapping my child?
Or can my child slap her instead?
This town has no laws. It is hell.
But God is here and He knows you.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26078 Jan 5, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap! Where is your link to this nonsense? Legal immigrants are screened for all kinds of things. When someone slithers on over here illegally we don't know what the hell we are getting. Could be a migrant worker (still has no right to be here) a criminal or a terrorist. Legal immigrants have to keep a clean record if they don't they are deported. Just what ethnic group are those in New Mexico you are speaking of? Last I heard that state if full of Hispanics.
This state is little Poland, Europe, and Germany.
They are cruel, gross murderers. They hurt
children and make life miserable for everyone.
Everything they own is stolen. Hillbillies.
Migrant workers have right to be here. You don't.
You are a terrorist.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26080 Jan 6, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy. Suffering is not justice.
Only God judges us. An eye for an eye?
Can I slap a child for slapping my child?
Or can my child slap her instead?
This town has no laws. It is hell.
But God is here and He knows you.
I don't know what you call suffering. We have laws and justice is served if you break them. If there wasn't any justice served people would break laws with impunity causing suffering to others. Are you really this stupid? As I said, God's justice is Hell but yet you have no problem with that justice? What town has no laws? Yes, God knows me and I follow his commandment and the laws of the land also. How many illegal aliens do that?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26081 Jan 6, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
This state is little Poland, Europe, and Germany.
They are cruel, gross murderers. They hurt
children and make life miserable for everyone.
Everything they own is stolen. Hillbillies.
Migrant workers have right to be here. You don't.
You are a terrorist.
You're nuts! New Mexico is Hispanic dominant. Look up the stats you stupid fool. If anyone is doing any murdering in New Mexico or anywhere else they should expect justice to be served via our laws. Oh that's right, you don't think illegal aliens should be served justice for their crimes though, right? They're apparently exempt from them and are special.

Migrants workers here "illegally" do not have a right to be here or aren't you familiar with our immigration laws? You know, laws that Mexico has also!

I'm a terrorist? LOL! Now you're just getting desperately insulting and childish. Typical pro-illegal. It's all you've got is unwarranted name calling. Get lost I have no further need to discuss this with you! You're mentally deranged and totally illogical and biased for illegal alien lawbreakers.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26082 Jan 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you call suffering. We have laws and justice is served if you break them. If there wasn't any justice served people would break laws with impunity causing suffering to others. Are you really this stupid? As I said, God's justice is Hell but yet you have no problem with that justice? What town has no laws? Yes, God knows me and I follow his commandment and the laws of the land also. How many illegal aliens do that?
You make up your own laws.
You are crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min abc 7,577
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 8 min WasteWater 105
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 5 hr tomin cali 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 hr WasteWater 10,958
News Border Patrol Saves Illegal Alien from Buzzards 7 hr okimar 6
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) 10 hr Flip Flopping Rom... 322
Why Do Mexicans Steal So Much (Sep '10) 11 hr Ziao 24
More from around the web