Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Comments
22,661 - 22,680 of 22,701 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Holla Isabella wrote:
First, the wet backs use the excuse that the American southwest was stolen from them by violent, racist whites. Then, they claim that the Americans' treatment of the Indians justifies their presence in the US. Next, they claim there are no borders and all people have right to live in any country they want. Now, they are claiming that the spirit of Jesus USA in each and every one of them which, apparently, gives them the right to break any law they find inconvenient since we are all God's children. WRONG. Illegal aliens are subhuman garbage, liars, thieves, cheats, ignorant, uneducated, unskilled, baby-spewing parasites. They are vermin, a cancer on this country. They need to be rounded up, at the point of a gun if necessary, beaten if they resist, men, women and anchor bastards, put on buses or marched to the border. We must be MERCILESS. WE MUST SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE ROACHES.
The US has companies in Mexico because the labor
is cheaper over there. Go over there and work if you want
their job. They should pay them the same wages that the
US employees make. That is the US business man, always trying
to get something for free.
Why do you think that you are superior to
Mexicans because you are from the US?
Or maybe you lie. This is not your country. If it bothers you
then leave. Maybe God is tired of you bothering other people.
Don't you have a mobile home He can fly in the air?
You are a criminal and should be in prison.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are offered to them by the greedy employers. They take them knowing full well that they have no right to them. That's stealing, IMO. If they weren't here offering their cheap services Americans would have the jobs they have taken. So you think they are innocent by breaking the law to take a job they have no right to? Really? Most illegals aren't offered a van ride by these employers either. They come under their own violition and seek a job after they are here. Human smuggling is also a crime.
Like Jesus, I don't hate anyone I merely object to the breaking of our immigration laws and God's Ten Commandments. Those who do that are not the innocents in this and they need to suffer the consequences unless you think that God made commandments that he has no intention of expecting anyone to follow. Are you really this clueless? One can be forgiven for breaking them but they still shouldn't expect not to suffer the consequences or be held accountable for what they do. If that were the case then we would just forgive all lawbreakers including the American ones and send them on their way with no punishment what they have done. Again, are you really this clueless?
Suffer the consequences?
Why do you want to hurt someone?
Do you really think that punishing someone
is justice?
God only wants prayers from us for penance
for our sins.
We need prisons to keep criminals away from
the public, but they have to help them to become well
adjusted people.
The abuse never ends.
If the Sun goes out, what will we do?
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has companies in Mexico because the labor
is cheaper over there. Go over there and work if you want
their job. They should pay them the same wages that the
US employees make. That is the US business man, always trying
to get something for free.
Why do you think that you are superior to
Mexicans because you are from the US?
Or maybe you lie. This is not your country. If it bothers you
then leave. Maybe God is tired of you bothering other people.
Don't you have a mobile home He can fly in the air?
You are a criminal and should be in prison.
Please do not respond to my posts anymore, Forum. Your comments are nonsensical, ignorant and reflect poorly on you and your fellow wet backs. For the new year, I wish you and those close to you a great deal of unhappiness, illness, fear, uncertainty and continued poverty. GFY
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not respond to my posts anymore, Forum. Your comments are nonsensical, ignorant and reflect poorly on you and your fellow wet backs. For the new year, I wish you and those close to you a great deal of unhappiness, illness, fear, uncertainty and continued poverty. GFY
I hope He sends you to the moon.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffer the consequences?
Why do you want to hurt someone?
Do you really think that punishing someone
is justice?
God only wants prayers from us for penance
for our sins.
We need prisons to keep criminals away from
the public, but they have to help them to become well
adjusted people.
The abuse never ends.
If the Sun goes out, what will we do?
So holding lawbreakers accountable is hurting them? What about those they have hurt by their lawbreaking? If we didn't hold lawbreakers accountable then this country would be in chaos. Or is it just illegal aliens that you want a pass on justice for?

Oh knock off your santimoneous God crap! You're a hypocrite thinking it is alright to break God's commandments and the laws of the land and then suffer no consquences. Illegals can be forgiven and then sent home where they belong. They are lucky they aren't getting a prison sentence.

American lawbreakers do go to prison. That is justice and I have no problem rehabilitating them after they have served their sentence. But you don't want illegals to be deported as our laws demand (justice aka punishment) you just want to give them a pass and allow them to remain here. Why not let American lawbreakers off the hook then? Allowing illegals to remain here and to retain American jobs does what for our own citizens? Oh, I guess they don't count in your eyes. People like you make me sick hiding under the cloak of religion when you're nothing but a hypocrite when it comes to our own citizens. When and where are lawbreakers being abused and in particular illegal aliens?

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a believer in the truth and the law of the land. How does that make me self-righteous? Truth: racism has no place in the discussion of illegal immigration. Immigration laws: the law of the land and that includes all country's rights to enforce those laws.
Why are you so focused on racism? Are you black?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

OldGloryHole, you need to get out of the desert more often. The sun's affecting your head.
Old Chief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would never enter another country illegally for financial gain while harming that country's rightful citizens
Too bad your ancestors didn't practice this.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so focused on racism? Are you black?
I'm focused on racism? Um no, I was replying to someone who accused me and others of racism just because we desire respect and enforcement of our immigration laws and no rewards for breaking them. You like them, have the racist hat on the wrong head. It isn't those of us for the rule of law that are racists but those who aren't and think their ethnic group should above our laws.

No, I'm not black and why the question? I have no problem with any race that is here legally that would include black, white, Hispanics, Asian-Americans who respect our immigration laws.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Old Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your ancestors didn't practice this.
My ancestors came here through Ellis Island....a legal port of entry with the documentation that was required at the time. So you were sayin?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm focused on racism? Um no, I was replying to someone who accused me and others of racism just because we desire respect and enforcement of our immigration laws and no rewards for breaking them. You like them, have the racist hat on the wrong head. It isn't those of us for the rule of law that are racists but those who aren't and think their ethnic group should above our laws.
No, I'm not black and why the question? I have no problem with any race that is here legally that would include black, white, Hispanics, Asian-Americans who respect our immigration laws.
How about drug laws? Or corporate laws?

Why so much interest on immigration laws?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
How about drug laws? Or corporate laws?
Why so much interest on immigration laws?

I have every bit the same concern about our other laws being violated as I do our immigration laws. The violation of our immigration laws is negatively impacting all of our citizens and this country so that is why it is of concern/interest to me. Apparently, you don't care. Why aren't you concerned about that unless you are an illegal alien yourself?

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every bit the same concern about our other laws being violated as I do our immigration laws. The violation of our immigration laws is negatively impacting all of our citizens and this country so that is why it is of concern/interest to me. Apparently, you don't care. Why aren't you concerned about that unless you are an illegal alien yourself?
Do you have supporting info?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
So holding lawbreakers accountable is hurting them? What about those they have hurt by their lawbreaking? If we didn't hold lawbreakers accountable then this country would be in chaos. Or is it just illegal aliens that you want a pass on justice for?
Oh knock off your santimoneous God crap! You're a hypocrite thinking it is alright to break God's commandments and the laws of the land and then suffer no consquences. Illegals can be forgiven and then sent home where they belong. They are lucky they aren't getting a prison sentence.
American lawbreakers do go to prison. That is justice and I have no problem rehabilitating them after they have served their sentence. But you don't want illegals to be deported as our laws demand (justice aka punishment) you just want to give them a pass and allow them to remain here. Why not let American lawbreakers off the hook then? Allowing illegals to remain here and to retain American jobs does what for our own citizens? Oh, I guess they don't count in your eyes. People like you make me sick hiding under the cloak of religion when you're nothing but a hypocrite when it comes to our own citizens. When and where are lawbreakers being abused and in particular illegal aliens?
There is a way to catch criminals and illegal immigrants without
abusing them. God is your creator. Ask Him what is right and He will tell
you. Cain slew Abel, his own brother, because He was jealous of Him.
We live like barbarians. You hurt people in anger. Heal yourself and you
will live better. Women and children in a fenced cage is not humane.
God feeds you and gives you a beautiful world to live in. Work for God
and take care of His people. This is His Kingdom.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors came here through Ellis Island....a legal port of entry with the documentation that was required at the time. So you were saying?
Most of the immigrants that come here legally are
criminals. Why else do they come here?
New Mexico is full of them and our children grow up with
their brats that are bullies in school. They are thieves
that steal and destroy what the US stands for.
If they are not born citizens and are causing problems,
they should send them back to their country so they
will not be in our jails. Clean up our country.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the immigrants that come here legally are
criminals. Why else do they come here?
New Mexico is full of them and our children grow up with
their brats that are bullies in school. They are thieves
that steal and destroy what the US stands for.
If they are not born citizens and are causing problems,
they should send them back to their country so they
will not be in our jails. Clean up our country.
You're full of crap! Where is your link to this nonsense? Legal immigrants are screened for all kinds of things. When someone slithers on over here illegally we don't know what the hell we are getting. Could be a migrant worker (still has no right to be here) a criminal or a terrorist. Legal immigrants have to keep a clean record if they don't they are deported. Just what ethnic group are those in New Mexico you are speaking of? Last I heard that state if full of Hispanics.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a way to catch criminals and illegal immigrants without
abusing them. God is your creator. Ask Him what is right and He will tell
you. Cain slew Abel, his own brother, because He was jealous of Him.
We live like barbarians. You hurt people in anger. Heal yourself and you
will live better. Women and children in a fenced cage is not humane.
God feeds you and gives you a beautiful world to live in. Work for God
and take care of His people. This is His Kingdom.
How are illegal aliens being abused? Please provide a link to your claims. I know what is right and wrong. That's why God left us the Ten Commandments to live by. Illegal aliens break many of those commandments. Who are these women and children in a fenced cage? You never provide a link to anything just spew your sanctimonious but hypocritical crap in here all the time. You don't give a damn about people breaking God's commandments and yet you play the righteous one in here? Yes, you are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever encountered.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Oh this is rich, our resident preacher asking why people should have to suffer the consequences of their lawbreaking cause it hurts them. Well Mr. Bible thumper what about Hell? Isn't that God's way of making the breakers of his Commandments suffer the consequences?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
Oh this is rich, our resident preacher asking why people should have to suffer the consequences of their lawbreaking cause it hurts them. Well Mr. Bible thumper what about Hell? Isn't that God's way of making the breakers of his Commandments suffer the consequences?
You are crazy. Suffering is not justice.
Only God judges us. An eye for an eye?
Can I slap a child for slapping my child?
Or can my child slap her instead?
This town has no laws. It is hell.
But God is here and He knows you.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap! Where is your link to this nonsense? Legal immigrants are screened for all kinds of things. When someone slithers on over here illegally we don't know what the hell we are getting. Could be a migrant worker (still has no right to be here) a criminal or a terrorist. Legal immigrants have to keep a clean record if they don't they are deported. Just what ethnic group are those in New Mexico you are speaking of? Last I heard that state if full of Hispanics.
This state is little Poland, Europe, and Germany.
They are cruel, gross murderers. They hurt
children and make life miserable for everyone.
Everything they own is stolen. Hillbillies.
Migrant workers have right to be here. You don't.
You are a terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 42 min Dee Dee Dee 1
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina 1 hr squeezers 117
Immigrants fill aging void 1 hr Fixit 12
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 3 hr TerryE 153
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 3 hr frilled2b 79
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 4 hr Cricket 23 415
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 4 hr Cricket 23 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••