Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Pancho Claus

Whitby, Canada

#26017 Dec 24, 2013
Ay you gringos, I just crapped my pants and it feels NIIIIICE...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26019 Dec 25, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens are LEECHES, PARASITES AND VERMIN who only came to the US to take and steal. They deserve no charity because they are liars, thieves and cheats. Even Jesus would turn His back on these criminals. You are misguided (translation: you are full of shit.)
So are the South Africans. I couldn't stand them as my teachers
in High School. No, God doesn't turn His back on anyone.
Mexico is our gateway to heaven. Why are the Mennonites there
if the US is better? To sell cheese?
The leeches are here in Carlsbad and they are not Hispanic.
No one goes through the dumpster.
The parasites are the actors that ask us for money.
Tell them to stop balding the children.

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#26020 Dec 26, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens will never get amnesty or anything like it including a path to citizenship. Your problem is you listen to the false hopes of your wet back friends who have deluded themselves into thinking that because they are "hard working" that Americans will eventually not only accept them, but eagerly allow them to be a dominate force in this country. Illegal aliens are ignorant, uneducated, vile, vulgar and violent subhuman trash. We don't want your alleged culture in our melting pot and we certainly don't want your pig-grunt language. Illegal aliens need to recognize they are going to be deported, violently, if necessary. You, Malverde, should get on the bandwagon and advise them to spare their anchor bastards the trauma of being rounded up at the point of a gun and leave the US as soon as possible. GFY.
F you cracker!!!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26021 Dec 26, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
F you cracker!!!!
Can't handle the truth so you resort to name calling? Typical illegal alien defender.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26022 Dec 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to follow God and feed His people.
Thank Him that you have better.
We are all hard working Americans.
Mexico is blessed by the Virgin.
You are vulgar and ignorant.
Blaming someone else for your anger.
Innocent people who have no way of knowing
how to help themselves need self respect.
They choose to live the way they do.
Someone keeps them in poverty.
They will feed you for a dime.
God's people need to feed themselves and not through breaking another country's immigration laws or taking the food out of other people's mouths that earned it themselves. Yes, real Americans are hard working and don't deserve the crap they get from illegal immigration.

Lawbreaking illegals are not the innocents here. They keep themselves in poverty by not fighting for rights in their own countries. Bunch of damned cowards!

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26024 Dec 27, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon.
The reblue your Smith & Wesson.
The roaches that come up from Mexico are of a bigger variety than we have here.
Yeah, hurry up and re-blue your stuff. Or you'll be re-blued, purpled, and blacked yourself.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26026 Dec 27, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle the truth so you resort to name calling? Typical illegal alien defender.
Good, good, good, you're learning, you're learning.

But it will be ages for you to catch up to me.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26027 Dec 27, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
We suffer and carry the cross with Him.
We just didn't know.
Truth Be Told

Long Beach, CA

#26028 Dec 27, 2013
Mexicans will always be discriminated against!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26029 Dec 27, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
It isn't true.
Go to France and they do not like Americans.
The US is English and Spanish speaking.
The ones that discriminate are not Americans.
They come here to destroy what is ours and
they go home.
They get into the White House and lie. 1966

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26030 Dec 27, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
You are one really unhappy character aren't you?

Everybody will always be discriminated against because there will always be someone who doesn't like someone else. And you're not exclusion. I assure you, there's someone somewhere who doesn't like you neither.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26031 Dec 28, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one really unhappy character aren't you?
Everybody will always be discriminated against because there will always be someone who doesn't like someone else. And you're not exclusion. I assure you, there's someone somewhere who doesn't like you neither.
This is the illegal immigration forum not the racist forum. Illegal immigration is about our laws nothing more and nothing less. I don't know of anyone who would "like" lawbreakers and rightly so.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26032 Dec 28, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the illegal immigration forum not the racist forum. Illegal immigration is about our laws nothing more and nothing less. I don't know of anyone who would "like" lawbreakers and rightly so.
Illegal immigration is a racist forum.
Someone seems to think that Hispanics
are illegal immigrants even if they are born here.
They killed the Indians trying to own this country.
The US is a sanctuary.
God was here first.
Pancho Claus

Canada

#26033 Dec 28, 2013
Ay you gringos, I'm going to crap on your lawn.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26034 Dec 29, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're a bundle of self-righteousness, right? I mean "Bundle of righteousness."
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#26035 Dec 30, 2013
Paancho Claus wrote:
Ay you gringos, I'm going to crap on your lawn.
Then, you will pick it up and eat it, right?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26036 Dec 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal immigration is a racist forum.
Someone seems to think that Hispanics
are illegal immigrants even if they are born here.
They killed the Indians trying to own this country.
The US is a sanctuary.
God was here first.
Most Americans that I know of don't think that all Hispanics are here illegally but even so how is that racism but misinformation instead?

Who is "they" that killed Indians? How is this relevant to our immigration laws? The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not indigenous to "this" country therefore Mexicans have no claim on "this" country.

The U.S. is a sanctuary? Sanctuary for whom other than its own citizens? God was here first? WTH does that mean and how does it relate to illegal immigration?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26037 Dec 30, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're a bundle of self-righteousness, right? I mean "Bundle of righteousness."
No, I am a believer in the truth and the law of the land. How does that make me self-righteous? Truth: racism has no place in the discussion of illegal immigration. Immigration laws: the law of the land and that includes all country's rights to enforce those laws.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26038 Dec 30, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans that I know of don't think that all Hispanics are here illegally but even so how is that racism but misinformation instead?
Who is "they" that killed Indians? How is this relevant to our immigration laws? The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not indigenous to "this" country therefore Mexicans have no claim on "this" country.
The U.S. is a sanctuary? Sanctuary for whom other than its own citizens? God was here first? WTH does that mean and how does it relate to illegal immigration?
Why can't the Indians live as our next door neighbors?
They make them live on reservations.
This land is where they were born?
Where were you born?
If there are laws on immigration to come in and live in the US,
why do you call immigrants illegal?
Maybe what belonged to Mexico in the first place should be theirs.
God Bless America.
He has claim on this land.
Yeshua

United States

#26039 Dec 30, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Old-Schmegma, have you ever read any of the racist rants posted by your fellow anti-immigrant kooks? I'm not talking about the one line trolls like Pancho Claus but your good friends who post here constantly day after day the hate filled, anti-Hispanic garbage. You are alone in this detritus filled landscape of racist pigs, yet you close your eyes and do and say nothing other than plead your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 7 min USA 14
News The Number of Illegal Aliens from China Arreste... 30 min genese 1
News Why Should We Care About - DREAMers"? 51 min Red Crosse 7
News Republican bill will offer young immigrants cit... 59 min Retribution 9
News Donald Trump, divider in chief, tackles NFL 1 hr VikingssPhartss 8
News Dreamers deserve legislative compromise 1 hr USA 31
News Poll: Most Americans Want DACA Back 1 hr RIP 3
More from around the web