Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

willmabutt

Pittsburgh, PA

#25997 Dec 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… IS The Poop getting deep on this thread..?

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#25998 Dec 18, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
South America is Latin America.
Yes it is. Mexico, part of North America, is also considered Latin America. And the United States is also becoming more and more Latinized. Hispanics/Latinos are already the majority in California, and the second largest ethnic group in the US. They are projected to become the majority by 2050.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25999 Dec 20, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>I am Black therefore I am Latin, or maybe Swedish. Regards
We are Romans.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26000 Dec 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Romans.
Descendants of them.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26001 Dec 22, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
Descendants of them.
Dominus vobiscum.
The Lord be with you.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#26002 Dec 23, 2013
Who goes around and gives brownie points to those posters whom she agrees with, and gives spam, nuts, etc, judgements on those whom she disagrees with.

If you disagree with me present some evidence to the contrary, or keep your judgmental "Judge its!" to yourself.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26003 Dec 24, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ, are you stupid. The product of a Mexican education, no doubt. Australia the country and Australia the continent share the same name, but are not geographically exactly the same. New Zealand is part of the continent of Australia as well. The official name of the country is the Commonwealth of Australia; the official name of the continent is simply Australia. Bite me.
Exactly! I'd like someone to show me citizenship papers to a continent. No such thing exists. You are only a citizen of a country within a continent not the continent itself.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26004 Dec 24, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "African American" was never meant to describe a race; it was meant to describe a nationality (ie, a country of origin, albeit Africa is not a country). For example, actress Charlize Theron is technically an African American as she is from South Africa but now resides in America. These days, the term is used colloquially in the US to describe black Americans.
I am Progressive in that I think of the future and how are present actions affect that future. I want a future of peace, prosperity, comfort, and a wonderful place where my descendents can live.
No one nor their descendants will live in peace, etc. if they don't honor the laws of the government of the country they are residing in. Yes, the actions of those who don't will affect their future and not in a positive way. They will be outcasts and resented by law abiders.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#26005 Dec 24, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No one nor their descendants will live in peace, etc. if they don't honor the laws of the government of the country they are residing in. Yes, the actions of those who don't will affect their future and not in a positive way. They will be outcasts and resented by law abiders.
Some temporal laws are superseded by Eternal Law.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#26006 Dec 24, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Some temporal laws are superseded by Eternal Law.
Illegal aliens will never get amnesty or anything like it including a path to citizenship. Your problem is you listen to the false hopes of your wet back friends who have deluded themselves into thinking that because they are "hard working" that Americans will eventually not only accept them, but eagerly allow them to be a dominate force in this country. Illegal aliens are ignorant, uneducated, vile, vulgar and violent subhuman trash. We don't want your alleged culture in our melting pot and we certainly don't want your pig-grunt language. Illegal aliens need to recognize they are going to be deported, violently, if necessary. You, Malverde, should get on the bandwagon and advise them to spare their anchor bastards the trauma of being rounded up at the point of a gun and leave the US as soon as possible. GFY.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#26007 Dec 24, 2013
Yawn.
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens will never get amnesty or anything like it including a path to citizenship. Your problem is you listen to the false hopes of your wet back friends who have deluded themselves into thinking that because they are "hard working" that Americans will eventually not only accept them, but eagerly allow them to be a dominate force in this country. Illegal aliens are ignorant, uneducated, vile, vulgar and violent subhuman trash. We don't want your alleged culture in our melting pot and we certainly don't want your pig-grunt language. Illegal aliens need to recognize they are going to be deported, violently, if necessary. You, Malverde, should get on the bandwagon and advise them to spare their anchor bastards the trauma of being rounded up at the point of a gun and leave the US as soon as possible. GFY.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#26008 Dec 24, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "African American" was never meant to describe a race; it was meant to describe a nationality (ie, a country of origin, albeit Africa is not a country). For example, actress Charlize Theron is technically an African American as she is from South Africa but now resides in America. These days, the term is used colloquially in the US to describe black Americans.
I am Progressive in that I think of the future and how are present actions affect that future. I want a future of peace, prosperity, comfort, and a wonderful place where my descendents can live.
You're not unique in your thoughts.

I too want a future in which my descendants and my neighbors as well can have a country filled with as much prosperity nd success.

One measure to do that is to make sure illegals get sent back home ASAP. If they r-eoffend we take stricter measures. We as a nation need to secure our borders.

As far as Mexico it's obvious they need to clean up their own country rather than feed off ours before they get the idea we're just another Mexican state.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#26009 Dec 24, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not unique in your thoughts.
I too want a future in which my descendants and my neighbors as well can have a country filled with as much prosperity nd success.
One measure to do that is to make sure illegals get sent back home ASAP. If they r-eoffend we take stricter measures. We as a nation need to secure our borders.
As far as Mexico it's obvious they need to clean up their own country rather than feed off ours before they get the idea we're just another Mexican state.
No open, democratic country in the world has secure (closed) borders. The two are antithetical.

Americans can help Mexico clean up their country by not buying billions and billions of illict drugs from the bad guys in Mexico. Oh, and stop the flow of illegal weapons south. That'll help a lot in curbing the surge of refugees.
Gringo

Columbia, SC

#26010 Dec 24, 2013
When should I reblue my masonry trowels?
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#26011 Dec 24, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
No open, democratic country in the world has secure (closed) borders. The two are antithetical.
Americans can help Mexico clean up their country by not buying billions and billions of illict drugs from the bad guys in Mexico. Oh, and stop the flow of illegal weapons south. That'll help a lot in curbing the surge of refugees.
No country in the world wants their citizens murdered yet criminals break into homes, businesses, etc. DAILY...doesn't mean you shouldn't at least lock your doors.

As far as the weapons south??? Yeah...we need to crack down on those criminals as well given they're giving weapons to the huge shithole element Mexico has in terms of corruption and drug dealing murderers.

BTW Junior....it's those filthy Mexicans who created a state where corrupt police are the norm and where drugs are produced in more volume than Pepsi ans CocaCola COMBINED is made in the States.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#26012 Dec 24, 2013
Gringo wrote:
When should I reblue my masonry trowels?
Soon.

The reblue your Smith & Wesson.

The roaches that come up from Mexico are of a bigger variety than we have here.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26013 Dec 24, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to follow God and feed His people.
Thank Him that you have better.
We are all hard working Americans.
Mexico is blessed by the Virgin.
You are vulgar and ignorant.
Blaming someone else for your anger.
Innocent people who have no way of knowing
how to help themselves need self respect.
They choose to live the way they do.
Someone keeps them in poverty.
They will feed you for a dime.

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26014 Dec 24, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon.
The reblue your Smith & Wesson.
The roaches that come up from Mexico are of a bigger variety than we have here.
Give up the pot and eat.
It is illegal because it destroys you.
A good cleansing and a good meal.
You will sleep better.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#26015 Dec 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up the pot and eat.
It is illegal because it destroys you.
A good cleansing and a good meal.
You will sleep better.
Whaaa???

Err....this is about illegal immigrants....those people who jump the border to steal, rape, take jobs from U.S. citizens, most often don't pay taxes and send the money home, have anchor babies to get a foothold and abuse our health and welfare system into millions if not billions of dollars that needed to go to Americans.

Not about a doper like your momma who needs a bowl of Frosted Flakes before she lights up another bong hit and you thinking of the enema you're all excited might happen tonight rather than after Christmas.

Help???
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#26016 Dec 24, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to follow God and feed His people.
Thank Him that you have better.
We are all hard working Americans.
Mexico is blessed by the Virgin.
You are vulgar and ignorant.
Blaming someone else for your anger.
Innocent people who have no way of knowing
how to help themselves need self respect.
They choose to live the way they do.
Someone keeps them in poverty.
They will feed you for a dime.
Illegal aliens are LEECHES, PARASITES AND VERMIN who only came to the US to take and steal. They deserve no charity because they are liars, thieves and cheats. Even Jesus would turn His back onon these criminals. You are misguided (translation: you are full of shit.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Dumbass for God 9,767
News Trump pinatas becoming hot items in Albuquerque... 6 hr Nopal 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr WasteWater 3,449
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 6 hr Nopal 7
News High court ruling: a blow, not a final block fo... 6 hr nanoanomaly 3
News Trump Says Immigration Plan Wouldn't Feature - ... 7 hr wild child 10
News 'Injustice': Harrisburg's immigrant community f... 7 hr wild child 1
More from around the web