Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25586 Jan 12, 2013
Thanks to the bleeding heart looney left mojado sympathisers, who allow mojados into Calif cities, another family has been torn apart by a hit and run drunken mojado with no license or insurance, if it wasn't for eye witness's and the efforts to follow and point him out to the C.H.P. he might have escaped back over the border, thanks to the killer mojado two children are critically injured and their parents are now dead, to all of you mojados, instead of paying a coyote, pay a lawyer and become a U.S. citizen, if you want to live marranos, keep your fundios in mexifundio....!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25587 Jan 12, 2013
Ask A Mojado wrote:
Thanks to the bleeding heart looney left mojado sympathisers, who allow mojados into Calif cities, another family has been torn apart by a hit and run drunken mojado with no license or insurance, if it wasn't for eye witness's and the efforts to follow and point him out to the C.H.P. he might have escaped back over the border, thanks to the killer mojado two children are critically injured and their parents are now dead, to all of you mojados, instead of paying a coyote, pay a lawyer and become a U.S. citizen, if you want to live marranos, keep your fundios in mexifundio....!
Fundios isn't a word in Spanish. It's not even a real word.

Hurr durr genius, love how you can't even write in English properly and still foam at the mouth about your "all American-ness!"
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25588 Jan 12, 2013
Hey.....! Advocate.. you should try pulling your nose out of your Fundio and smell your mexicoon'es
Tamugin

Mesa, AZ

#25590 Jan 13, 2013
Why do Mexicans turn every city they live in to a dump? Seriously drive through Santa Ana, Ca. It smells bad, there's trash every where, graffiti, gangs, rape. It's like a bunch of wild dogs moved in there. What is wrong with you latinos???
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25592 Jan 13, 2013
Tamugin wrote:
Why do Mexicans turn every city they live in to a dump? Seriously drive through Santa Ana, Ca. It smells bad, there's trash every where, graffiti, gangs, rape. It's like a bunch of wild dogs moved in there. What is wrong with you latinos???
Your mum's what's wrong.

(badum -tsssss)
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25593 Jan 13, 2013
Are these mejicanos born in the Middle
East and then go into Mexico? They are mean.
San Diego has too many
stops coming in from Arizona checking citizenship.
I bet Tijuana does not have a border stop.
How else do these guys cross? They probably do not know
how to drive. They teach them to crash into some
one to make money. They taught them to fly our airplanes and crash in to the towers.
Jesus Armando de Christo

United States

#25594 Jan 14, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Jesus.
Yes?
damn invasion sucks

Albuquerque, NM

#25598 Jan 15, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
Sometimes, you have to report.
and we all have reported you many times, and you're still here. Posting your racist hatred. So why not give it right back to you?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25600 Jan 16, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
You're a nasty LITTLE man with a filthy mouth.
That's all you'll ever be.
I am just sorry that everyone here had to listen to such filth, simply because I made him mad.
The expert has spoken! Praise be Jeebus!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25602 Jan 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The expert has spoken! Praise be Jesus!
Are you London?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25603 Jan 17, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you realized it. You must be friends with the foul-mouthed LITTLE man?
BTW, you Catholic - it's spelled JESUS.
Are you John David?
FYI

Arvada, CO

#25604 Jan 17, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you John David?
Are you a midjet black Mexican girl with a little Chinese, Mongolian, Swedish, aznd a tad of German thrown in? I'm looking for you. HMMMMM Good, Regards
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25605 Jan 17, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you realized it. You must be friends with the foul-mouthed LITTLE man?
BTW, you Catholic - it's spelled JESUS.
You must be quite the dunce if internet sarcasm doesn't quite make it through the walnut you call a skull.

And FYI, I'm not Catholic.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25606 Jan 17, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you London?
What do you mean if "[I am] London?" I'm pretty sure that's a city in the UK, not a person.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25609 Jan 18, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but, I don't joke about Jesus. Your sarcasm sucks.
And, I think you ARE Catholic. I have made the discovery that many self-proclaimed 'Atheists' are really just Catholics, hiding out. Why do you hide?
My conclusion would be that Catholics are the Pope';s army for Satan. That's why you can't spell Jesus ... right?
Also, Atheist Hector diusappeared, after I called him out on his true Catholicism. You know, you are not Christian.
A sign of that;
You were not offended by the comments of your foul-mouthed friend.
I was horrified.
JEEBUS is used to mock nasty little fundamentalists like yourself, not the religion of Christianity. I doubt that you have any sort of inkling as to what makes a Catholic; your "expertise" is nothing more that hateful vitriol spewed on the internet.

Also, funny how you claim all this knowledge on the evilness on Catholics, when I see Protestants who've certainly acted worse, like that awful church that pickets the funerals of shooting victims, soldiers, and children. They're YOUR country's problem, not mine.

Why should I be offended over that person's comments? I have no connection to him whatsoever and he is not my responsibility. I should be more ashamed if I were you, using the internet to vomit messages of hate that you would only do behind the safety of your monitor and never in public, because here is the only place where you'll find insecure racists like yourself who will agree with you and make you feel important because you're a nobody outside this forum.

FYI dickhead, I'm not even Christian, so there.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25610 Jan 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean if "[I am] London?" I'm pretty sure that's a city in the UK, not a person.
I know someone who's name is London.

Since: Jan 13

India

#25611 Jan 18, 2013
i think farmers like Aliens bcos they r doing really working hard in the job.the legals not at all intrested in such type of job :D
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25613 Jan 19, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an expert on Catholics but, I know they are not Christian.
Since when, does anyone but Catholics feel a need to perform exorcisms?
It's the Catholic priests who rape little boys, not Christians.
On the other hand, it is the Christian/Baptist preachers who are being murdered by non-Christians.
And, if you notice, not too many people agree with me because, they have been brain-washed by agenda-bearing minorities, like you.
This is exactly why the elderly are killed off first, in a genocidal cleansing. Because they will educate young idiots like you, to the truth. If you haven't been too dumbed down, you will find logic to the truth.
Logic is utterly antonymous to your name. I've no sympathy for organise religion, but I must say that despite that you're arguments are totally false and positively revolting. Not my problem if your country's going to the dogs because of conservatives like yourself, who'd make the founding fathers cringe. You're an embarrassment to your country and to the human species.

On a side note, I'd rather let the experts have their say against your "arguments"

http://www.georgiabulletin.org/local/2011/10/...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
http://www.blackwellreference.com/public/tocn...

You give Protestants and the US a bad name, you great lump of dung. Never have I heard such arrogance from one who is clearly and expert only in idiocy.
Ask A Dirty Mexican

Toronto, Canada

#25614 Jan 20, 2013
Q: Why do you Mexicans let drug-dealing garbage run your country and your daughters?

A: I blame the yanqui gringos for all of our problems.
Weecho

Dallas, TX

#25617 Jan 21, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an expert on Catholics but, I know they are not Christian.
Since when, does anyone but Catholics feel a need to perform exorcisms?
It's the Catholic priests who rape little boys, not Christians.
On the other hand, it is the Christian/Baptist preachers who are being murdered by non-Christians.
And, if you notice, not too many people agree with me because, they have been brain-washed by agenda-bearing minorities, like you.
This is exactly why the elderly are killed off first, in a genocidal cleansing. Because they will educate young idiots like you, to the truth. If you haven't been too dumbed down, you will find logic to the truth.
And...so White southern Baptists who were connected with the kkk and performed lynchings on blacks are any more christians? You are really stupid and ingnorant. Dont forget the wrongdoings of your own people, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 15 min Holla Isabella 78
News 'Librotraficantes' Bring Banned Books into Arizona (Mar '12) 3 hr Middle Jim 4
News Mexican president discusses immigration in Texas (Apr '12) 4 hr Farmer Jim 23
News San Jose mayor urges county to revise policy on... 6 hr Jim 4
News Sanctuary cities must be ended 6 hr Jim 6
News Sorry Donald, Most Republicans Don't Actually C... 7 hr Jim 3
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 8 hr Responsibility 7
More from around the web