Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25294 Dec 17, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuude. Do you even understand the context of the negativity behind "White pride" as opposed to "Brown pride?"
History lessons have clearly not rubbed off on your pea-brain~
Whats the negetivity behing "White Pride"? At least us white people have alot to be proud of.Like risking our lives throughout history to bail out the rest of the world? What do you brown people have to be proud of,because you squirt out babies that you cant afford in record numbers? Because you illegally invade the borders of sovereign nations,waving your ugly ass flags in OUR streets? Because you collect welfare more than any other race? Because you overcrowed our jail and prisons? Because Mexicans have the highest high school dropout rates,the highest out of wedlock birth rates etc.etc.etc. Is that what you have to be proud of? Us white people have a history of risking our lives to bail out the rest of the world,ESPECIALLY MEXICO!! And you say there is negetivity to be proud to be white? Do you Mexicans even know what pride means? Admit it.You dont like to hear "White Pride" because you all feel inferior because you are a inferior race.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25295 Dec 17, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
You should talk baby killer. You did kill babys in the war, didn't you. Your nothing more than a lazy worthless piece of jennys excrement.
Killing babies? You Mexicans know all about that.You all even kill your own.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25296 Dec 17, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't even look at the sites. You love your ignorance so.
You ignorant POS, I am Not a Mexican. I am not for illegal immigratin you Fkng idiot Racist!
I posted MORE than adequate evidence for anyone that has a brain.
Remember dumb Mexican.I'm not racist because I'm not Mexican.They are the only racists,the blood thirsty savages that you all are.You got alot to learn.White people arent racist even though if anybody has the right to be,its us.You Mexicans are destroying the country that WE built.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25297 Dec 17, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Remember dumb Mexican.I'm not racist because I'm not Mexican.They are the only racists,the blood thirsty savages that you all are.You got alot to learn.White people arent racist even though if anybody has the right to be,its us.You Mexicans are destroying the country that WE built.
You hardly built. You used slaves after annihilating the indigenous. Pound on that chest APe.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25298 Dec 17, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>So whats the question? Dont you have a country to fix instead os spending every waking hour on Topix?
Look at the posted link, bozo. God, you can't even learn to find a flipping link in a post! Your mummy and daddy must be very proud of you!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25299 Dec 17, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Killing babies? You Mexicans know all about that.You all even kill your own.
Pfffft. We don't have crazy men storming into elementary schools and killing toddlers and young children!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25300 Dec 17, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Remember dumb Mexican.I'm not racist because I'm not Mexican.They are the only racists,the blood thirsty savages that you all are.You got alot to learn.White people arent racist even though if anybody has the right to be,its us.You Mexicans are destroying the country that WE built.
Dear god, the fallaciousness of your argument. First off, strawmanning isn't going to get you anywhere. You've already stated clearly that you ARE a racist, so don't even try and backpedal on this one. No one has the right to be racist to anyone, and you clearly have no fukcing understanding of world history or why the rest of the world is chock full of anti-Americanism. Want a hint? It's people like you!
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#25301 Dec 17, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft. We don't have crazy men storming into elementary schools and killing toddlers and young children!
I agree with that!
Pfffft, You have crazy men cutting off heads and rolling them into bars, gutting headless men and women and hanging them from overpasses for all to see, setting off bombs where innocent people are. Let's see, what else, hmmmmm. There is much much more, would you please fill us in about the rest of Mexican crome?
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#25302 Dec 17, 2012
crime
Forum

Lovington, NM

#25303 Dec 17, 2012
Someone is always teasing you to see if you
will ruin it for the rest of us.
Why would you
bomb Mexico or anyone else? Why the anger?
Who hurt you?
San Luis Obispo is who? A good guy that has
a famous city named after him.
Only your creator can build a country.
A Mexican is someone born in Mexico.
South Americans are Americans.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25304 Dec 17, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that!
Pfffft, You have crazy men cutting off heads and rolling them into bars, gutting headless men and women and hanging them from overpasses for all to see, setting off bombs where innocent people are. Let's see, what else, hmmmmm. There is much much more, would you please fill us in about the rest of Mexican crome?
You are a hilarious little man. Violence here is determined by economic necessity -- your hapless druggies pay for criminal activities here, and not the other way around. I feel a lot safer here seeing as even though there are drug rings, I don't use and don't distribute, but in the US everyone has to live in fear of the crazy men who target supermarkets, elementary schools, churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, parks and health care clinics for no other reason than that they are deranged psychopaths or sociopaths. You RepuFundies make me sick~

If you're so smart, tell me, why does the US have the largest amount of serial killers? Largest incarcerated population? Half of the population disbelieving evolution yet supporting Creationism? Violence against gay people? The highest pregnancy rate of the "first world?"
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25305 Dec 17, 2012
Why are there white Americans filming these heads in Mexico and how come they are not killed?

Why are these murderers not afraid of the Almighty God
who they tease?

Thou shall not kill!
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#25306 Dec 17, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hilarious little man. Violence here is determined by economic necessity -- your hapless druggies pay for criminal activities here, and not the other way around. I feel a lot safer here seeing as even though there are drug rings, I don't use and don't distribute, but in the US everyone has to live in fear of the crazy men who target supermarkets, elementary schools, churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, parks and health care clinics for no other reason than that they are deranged psychopaths or sociopaths. You RepuFundies make me sick~
If you're so smart, tell me, why does the US have the largest amount of serial killers? Largest incarcerated population? Half of the population disbelieving evolution yet supporting Creationism? Violence against gay people? The highest pregnancy rate of the "first world?"
Pssst, You have crazy men who take peoples money with promises of bringing them across the border and then leave them in the desert to die.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#25307 Dec 18, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hilarious little man. Violence here is determined by economic necessity -- your hapless druggies pay for criminal activities here, and not the other way around. I feel a lot safer here seeing as even though there are drug rings, I don't use and don't distribute, but in the US everyone has to live in fear of the crazy men who target supermarkets, elementary schools, churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, parks and health care clinics for no other reason than that they are deranged psychopaths or sociopaths. You RepuFundies make me sick~
If you're so smart, tell me, why does the US have the largest amount of serial killers? Largest incarcerated population? Half of the population disbelieving evolution yet supporting Creationism? Violence against gay people? The highest pregnancy rate of the "first world?"
Pssst, Even a Mexican police chief doesn't feel safe in his own country.

http://www.topix.com/world/mexico/2012/12/ju-...

Keep babbling on loser.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25308 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You hardly built. You used slaves after annihilating the indigenous. Pound on that chest APe.
Slaves didnt build America.White people immigrated from Europe and made this country prosper.There was nothing here before that.Slavery was only legal in the south and they played a very small part in buildng the intercontinental railroad.Only picked cotton so how is that "building America? White Europeans came here with nothing.Built bisinesses,inventions,best colleges and universities,faught and died for this country to build it.Yes,WE built it out of nothing.Mexicans sure as hell did nothing to help.You all just came here to steal what whites worked and faught hard for,the hard working people you "THINK" you are.Mexico has been a country much longer than the U.S. and still cant get your act together.If it werent for tax paying,hard working Americans providing you Mexicans with free handouts,you all would still be a third world country as the U.S. remains the worlds only superpower.We wont be for long though if we have to keep sending Mexico billions of dollars babysitting you people.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25309 Dec 18, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hilarious little man. Violence here is determined by economic necessity -- your hapless druggies pay for criminal activities here, and not the other way around. I feel a lot safer here seeing as even though there are drug rings, I don't use and don't distribute, but in the US everyone has to live in fear of the crazy men who target supermarkets, elementary schools, churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, parks and health care clinics for no other reason than that they are deranged psychopaths or sociopaths. You RepuFundies make me sick~
If you're so smart, tell me, why does the US have the largest amount of serial killers? Largest incarcerated population? Half of the population disbelieving evolution yet supporting Creationism? Violence against gay people? The highest pregnancy rate of the "first world?"
Hey clueless one.Most druggies in the U.S. are from Mexico.Yet another reason why we need to close our border.Just ask all the thousands of Mexican gang banging fags.You think they all just say no to drugs? and thats just the gangs,not including other Mexicans in the U.S.I dont think I know a Mexican who DOESNT use drugs.As for the prison population,Mexicans have the highest prisoner population of any race in the U.S. and they are actually proud of it like its a badge of honor.Some serial killers in the U.S. are Mexican too,just ask Juan Corona,Richard Ramirez or that railroad Mexican in Texas.Thats just to name a few.Trust Me,Mexico has alot more serial killers down there than we do here,those apes just dont keep track of all the statistics.And about targeting schools.In Mexico they kidnap innocent men,woman and school children just for ransome money and god help them if they dont come up with the money.If the U.S. is so violent and Mexico isnt,explain to me why Mexicans are risking there lives by the millions to illegally invade us and Americans are staying away from Mexico like the plague? Explain to me why Mexico is the second most violent country in the world behind Afghanistan? You going to blame that on Americans too? If Americans have the drug problems(from the poison coming up from Mexico),then why dont you see us in drug wars? Notice its just you Mexicans?And guns are legal here.Canada isnt either,just good ole Mexicans.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25310 Dec 18, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft. We don't have crazy men storming into elementary schools and killing toddlers and young children!
Oh yes you do.Every day.Cutting off heads and leaving them in front of elementary schools to try and intimmidate little school kids.Damn you Mexicans are dumb.You all cant wait to jump on something that happens on a rare occasion in the U.S. but ignore it when its an every day accurance in Mexico.Not too long agao there was an IHOP shooting in Nevada,committed be,you guessed it.A Mexican.I'll bet you didnt say shit them,did you?
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25311 Dec 18, 2012
http://www.firstpost.com/world/mexico-tops-wo...

And its official.MEXICO TOPS WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LIST!!!
I can gaurentee they'll blame the good ole U.S. for that too,but complain when we put any blame on illegal aliens for Americas problems.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25312 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Slaves didnt build America.White people immigrated from Europe and made this country prosper.There was nothing here before that.Slavery was only legal in the south and they played a very small part in buildng the intercontinental railroad.Only picked cotton so how is that "building America? White Europeans came here with nothing.Built bisinesses,inventions,best colleges and universities,faught and died for this country to build it.Yes,WE built it out of nothing.Mexicans sure as hell did nothing to help.You all just came here to steal what whites worked and faught hard for,the hard working people you "THINK" you are.Mexico has been a country much longer than the U.S. and still cant get your act together.If it werent for tax paying,hard working Americans providing you Mexicans with free handouts,you all would still be a third world country as the U.S. remains the worlds only superpower.We wont be for long though if we have to keep sending Mexico billions of dollars babysitting you people.
So your history parallels DI's in that INdians were not even Human.
Push all out of your Superior way, eh? You can't even spell you are such a stupid person. I am Not a Mexican you fnkg idiot. Be familiar with who you insult. You sound crazy. One comment you didn't like I made and you continue to assume like the stupid goon you are. You are why people don't like whites. The respect for "Whites" in the world of information will only decline. You and your supremacy while killing and using and subjugating other races. Then denying that. Scum Imperialist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25313 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes you do.Every day.Cutting off heads and leaving them in front of elementary schools to try and intimmidate little school kids.Damn you Mexicans are dumb.You all cant wait to jump on something that happens on a rare occasion in the U.S. but ignore it when its an every day accurance in Mexico.Not too long agao there was an IHOP shooting in Nevada,committed be,you guessed it.A Mexican.I'll bet you didnt say shit them,did you?
4 school shooting This year alone is hardly a RARE occasion.
AMerica has problems and her kids are the ones suffering the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 44 min ImPeach 86
News A storm is brewing for DACA this September 1 hr Wildchild 16
News California sues Trump administration over sanct... 1 hr george 11
News 60 illegal immigrants found in cold produce truck 3 hr Katrina 2
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 3 hr too much 78
News Only mass deportation can save America 5 hr Bomb Mexico 140
News Dad with no criminal record, an American wife a... 9 hr Waterbug 32
More from around the web