Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#24695 Oct 29, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand the economic system that promotes illegal immigration in the first place. "Fast Food Nation" and "Status Anxiety" (Eric Schlosser and Alain de Botton) would remedy that.
Precisely because Americans scorn unskilled labour not only because it pays low wages (in a society that has an inefficient social security and health safety net) but because American society assigns lower status to it (one of the connotations behind the concept of the "McJob.") means that less Americans enter the unskilled workforce. That, and corporate heads do not want to pay higher wages for local workers. They prefer to ENCOURAGE the poor and illiterate to cross the border illegally to supply a workforce with a high turnover rate to prevent unionising, and therefore, also having to pay insurance and health care. Some don't even have to advertise actively because they know that keeping their services open mostly towards illegal immigrants (and having a high turnover rate) ensures a steady stream of workers to be milked of all their worth, even if it means submitting them to horrible conditions.
It's precisely the same reason why American jobs are outsourced to sweatshops in Asia. And it's rather sad that you refuse to recognise the evils of corporations readily taking advantage of others without a care, or the fact that you refuse to acknowledge the internationally declared convention of human rights -- they extend to all peoples, and are not reserved specifically for racist nationalist whites.
Mostly correct except for having to throw the racist card!

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
The Advocate

Mexico

#24696 Oct 29, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly correct except for having to throw the racist card!
Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
The last bit was just to disagree with DI because it's appalling to see that s/he literally endorses the viewpoint of a white supremacist/separatist.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#24697 Oct 29, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The last bit was just to disagree with DI because it's appalling to see that s/he literally endorses the viewpoint of a white supremacist/separatist.
ah! ok.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#24698 Oct 29, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
Also, everyone seems to have mysteriously dropped the important fact published by Reuters in which it specifically states that only 35% of new immigrants are illegal immigrants.
yeah... Reuters also forgot to mention how the 35% of newly arrived mojados, deteriorate entire neighborhoods, how they steal shopping carts and cannibalize and use them for baby strollers, BBq's, clothes hangers, illegal chicken coops that exceed the limit of chickens in violation of city code, how they steal cars and drive them to tijuana chop shops, yeah.... mojado contributions, are real chitty....
WORLD CAN DO WITHOUT YOU

United States

#24699 Oct 29, 2012
On Top Stories Forum!

GOTO: "Evil USA Women produces War Mongering Boys " they cause the many dissension and wars around the world!

A nice thread for all you filthy immoral American cave women b!tches to discuss!

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

#24700 Oct 30, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hector, I'm sick to death of tamales.
I tried home-made tamales that my neighbors made.
Then, I found that Kroger's had tamales in the deli, they were better than home-made.
Then, i FOUND FROZEN TAMALES at the grocery store, it was so-so.
After all, I find that I ike Hormel canned tamales best of all.
No surprise ingredients, better coating, better taste, good sauce. Maybe I just find Tex-Mex superior to anything Mex.
The best tomales are the ones made at home. Store bouight just aint going to be correct. Hormel tomales are packed full of chemicals, don't eat them. Come the holidays we all get together, party out, make tomales.

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

#24701 Oct 30, 2012
Cannabis Indica is a mellow, more relaxing herb, Excellent for high blood presure, diabetes as well as back, foor pain and migraines.

Cannabis sativa is greta nad more of a pick up herb. Gives me the giggles and it also is good for pain, migraines and gives more of an appetite for folks who can't stand food when doing chemo.

Best to ingest by way of cannabutter. You can make cookies, cakes, even a nice salad dressing. So much is supressed by our government. Does anybody remember that weed was federally legal once and regulated by the fed? Read "the emperor wears no clothes" by Jack Harra I think his name is. A wonderful, natural healing herb. I'm still a ways away from enjoying it again, as well as morning teqilla. Healing up and don't want to mess up what the sawbones are giving me. You all be kind to one another.(except sh#t for brains)
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#24702 Oct 30, 2012
Hector D wrote:
Cannabis Indica is a mellow, more relaxing herb, Excellent for high blood presure, diabetes as well as back, foor pain and migraines.
Cannabis sativa is greta nad more of a pick up herb. Gives me the giggles and it also is good for pain, migraines and gives more of an appetite for folks who can't stand food when doing chemo.
Best to ingest by way of cannabutter. You can make cookies, cakes, even a nice salad dressing. So much is supressed by our government. Does anybody remember that weed was federally legal once and regulated by the fed? Read "the emperor wears no clothes" by Jack Harra I think his name is. A wonderful, natural healing herb. I'm still a ways away from enjoying it again, as well as morning teqilla. Healing up and don't want to mess up what the sawbones are giving me. You all be kind to one another.(except sh#t for brains)
so glad to see your doing alot better hector, have a great day!
The Advocate

Mexico

#24703 Oct 30, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> yeah... Reuters also forgot to mention how the 35% of newly arrived mojados, deteriorate entire neighborhoods, how they steal shopping carts and cannibalize and use them for baby strollers, BBq's, clothes hangers, illegal chicken coops that exceed the limit of chickens in violation of city code, how they steal cars and drive them to tijuana chop shops, yeah.... mojado contributions, are real chitty....
...And you consider yourself "objective." Nice to see that slurs are still free game in the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave." Riiight.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#24704 Oct 30, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
...And you consider yourself "objective." Nice to see that slurs are still free game in the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave." Riiight.
yeah.... living like a mojado might be considered living large in mexico, but in the United States, it's considered third world and living like thieving marranos...! AIGHT....
The Advocate

Mexico

#24705 Oct 30, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> yeah.... living like a mojado might be considered living large in mexico, but in the United States, it's considered third world and living like thieving marranos...! AIGHT....
1) "Mojado" is a perjorative way to refer to Mexicans. It's sad that you believe that you are "superior" yet think it's perfectly fine to belittle others based on ethnicity and nationality. That's ignorance and hate.

2) "Third world living?" Don't kid yourself, when there are thousands of Americans living in poverty as well. Lovely to see that such a "developed" nation refuses to acknowledge that its own citizens face bankruptcy from hospital bills, eat crap like McDonalds (which, like other American chains, recycles dead animals and feces into its meat) and enjoy a substandard education system. The fellows in Finland and Canada thumb their noses at you for a reason!

If Mexico is terribly bad, then why is the largest amount of foreigners in Mexico Americans? More than 700,000 Americans live in Mexico, to be exact.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-radio-and-tv-...
http://www.inegi.gob.mx/prod_serv/contenidos/... (page 11)

In the US, 29.5 of the foreign born population is Mexican. In Mexico, 69.7 is American. Care to explain?
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#24706 Oct 30, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
1) "Mojado" is a perjorative way to refer to Mexicans. It's sad that you believe that you are "superior" yet think it's perfectly fine to belittle others based on ethnicity and nationality. That's ignorance and hate.
2) "Third world living?" Don't kid yourself, when there are thousands of Americans living in poverty as well. Lovely to see that such a "developed" nation refuses to acknowledge that its own citizens face bankruptcy from hospital bills, eat crap like McDonalds (which, like other American chains, recycles dead animals and feces into its meat) and enjoy a substandard education system. The fellows in Finland and Canada thumb their noses at you for a reason!
If Mexico is terribly bad, then why is the largest amount of foreigners in Mexico Americans? More than 700,000 Americans live in Mexico, to be exact.
In the US, 29.5 of the foreign born population is Mexican. In Mexico, 69.7 is American. Care to explain?
you ignorant jerk.
The Advocate

Mexico

#24707 Oct 30, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>you ignorant jerk.
Calling me an "ignorant jerk" won't make you any nicer or smarter.

Go on. Try and refute my points, if you can.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24708 Oct 30, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
True, AMericans are there. They are not living off the Mexicans are they? Is Mexico paying for thier babies,food,clothes,housing and health? No, so This is NO Comparison. Americans are not Killing 25 Mexicans a day. They add to your economy or they would be vamoose as it were.
They are also there LEGALLY! A word you advocates for Illegals so easily overlook.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#24709 Oct 30, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to break it down- legal vs ILlegal?
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#24710 Oct 31, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
when people on here tell the truth, you seem to jump up, and lie to make them wrong.it is true, the mexicans that come here illegally seem to always think, they can live like they did in there country like pigs!they attribute, nothing! only take,as much as they can. I do not care what you think, you are very delusional. they ruin a nice neighborhood, by hanging clothes all over fences, park trashy cars up on lawns when they break down.get paid cash and pay no taxes, then send it back to mexico. they are rude and mannerless! and so are there uncivilized children, whom run all over in the stores trashing the merchandise, cause there lazy mother gave them no manners.they offer nothing! i have watched them all my life ruin everything, and everywhere they invade. why dont you take a real good look at what they really are, and why everyone is so angry of them destroying our country, instead of looking through rose colored glasses.just cause your wife is mexican, as you stated long ago,it does not make the truth a lie.so go get yourself a education, before putting others down! yes mexican illegals are not a needed source for our country, only leeching parasites.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#24711 Oct 31, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
True, AMericans are there. They are not living off the Mexicans are they? Is Mexico paying for thier babies,food,clothes,housing and health? No, so This is NO Comparison. Americans are not Killing 25 Mexicans a day. They add to your economy or they would be vamoose as it were.
They are also there LEGALLY! A word you advocates for Illegals so easily overlook.
hey Nijoni, how are you? what you said is so true (about the mexican illegals living off us, and I bet if you dont speak spanish in mexico there is no button to press to get it in english.here in California, I see first hand how they suck the life out of this country, my neighbors up the street, where I used to live would hide there refrigerator in there garage, to get a new free one from the electric company, when they offered new ones to save on electric, then they would turn around and sell it.they have totally ruined everything.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#24712 Oct 31, 2012
weird, a double posting, oh well it is true.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24714 Oct 31, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>hey Nijoni, how are you? what you said is so true (about the mexican illegals living off us, and I bet if you dont speak spanish in mexico there is no button to press to get it in english.here in California, I see first hand how they suck the life out of this country, my neighbors up the street, where I used to live would hide there refrigerator in there garage, to get a new free one from the electric company, when they offered new ones to save on electric, then they would turn around and sell it.they have totally ruined everything.
Hey Jen,
Well, I learn a new trick of theirs every day. How's this one? A Mexican care giver and an old woman who needs care. The Mexican puts in like three hours max a week, then puts down 40. The old woman signs her time sheet and They split the money. When the old lady dies and is dead for days, and the caregiver has been putting down hours but not working them, perhaps she can spend it in prison. The reality is, worst case, they deport her with no penalities and she is back in a month. There should not be free crimes for Mexicans, but as we both know, they get away with Murder. Every day in every way imaginable.
El Chingon

United States

#24715 Oct 31, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans may not be killing 25 Mexicans per day firsthand, but, in fact, they are, by proxy. By having an insatiable craving for illegal drugs manufactured in Mexico, Americans provide huge financial support for the drug cartels that are killing dozens of the average Mexican citizen on a daily basis. This, BTW, is mainly why the majority of them are fleeing north to get away from the cartels, akin to war refugees. This is not to mention the flow of automatic weapons and military training provided by America to the drug cartels.

Get this through your puny closed mind, there is a sick perverted symbiotic relationship between the United States and Mexico. Once people like you acknowledge this fact and work together to find a mutually acceptable solution, the better off we (Americans and Mexicans) will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crazy things Ann Coulter said about immigrants 4 min Browning Like a Turd 2
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 8 min serfs up 18
News Court Ruling that Obama Exceeded Authority Prov... 9 min wild child 1
News Why that new immigration decision could be bad ... 12 min wild child 1
News Suit alleges immigrant parents denied birth cer... 13 min wild child 1
News What The Latest Roadblock Means For Immigrants ... 15 min wild child 1
News Immigration Activists VowVoter Repercussions Ov... 17 min wild child 1
More from around the web