Eric Cantor's 'Liberal' Jewish Argument for Immigration Reform

There are 12 comments on the Jul 28, 2013, Breitbart.com story titled Eric Cantor's 'Liberal' Jewish Argument for Immigration Reform. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

I owe a great debt to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, whom I met in 2009 through the Republican Jewish Coalition and who helped me when I ran for Congress in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#94 Aug 12, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>OMG...he took the brunt of every late night show host almost from day one. He got a boost after 9/11, then started to slide again by increments. It took those same show hosts about 4 years before they ever said anything remotely unfavorable about the BO.
http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm
I don't know who your circle of friends are, but I know I heard plenty of people who were vocally dissatisifed with Bush's job performance.
If you want to change the subject go ahead. We were talking about the press and now you are talking about Jay Leno and your friends. Whatever.

Why don't we just leave it where we started? Somebody goes off on a rant that the majority of Americans are Nazis. I pointed out that such comparisons were inappropriate and you jumped to their defense. Your feeling are clear on the subject. Finis

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#95 Aug 12, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to change the subject go ahead. We were talking about the press and now you are talking about Jay Leno and your friends. Whatever.
Why don't we just leave it where we started? Somebody goes off on a rant that the majority of Americans are Nazis. I pointed out that such comparisons were inappropriate and you jumped to their defense. Your feeling are clear on the subject. Finis
Whatever...I guess I was wrong about you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#96 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
one only needs to do a google search to realize you are a liar. so, why do you bother?
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/09/19...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
That's how Rico operates/ gets very frustrating, which is what he is after. Truth has not a thing to do with LaRaza propagandists.
:)
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#97 Aug 12, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever...I guess I was wrong about you.
I hate to break it to you but people who go around calling people Nazis, and their defenders, really do not get to pass judgment on others.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#98 Aug 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you but people who go around calling people Nazis, and their defenders, really do not get to pass judgment on others.
I thought you were through with this subject...so we're still on??????Let break it to you, I didn't call anybody a Nazi, but have been called one...I am still here...names don't hurt. Those who hurl them win nothing., other than looking very small.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#100 Aug 13, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were through with this subject...so we're still on??????Let break it to you, I didn't call anybody a Nazi, but have been called one...I am still here...names don't hurt. Those who hurl them win nothing., other than looking very small.
Teddy your pleas for civility are a load of crap. This is not the first time you have endorsed bomb throwers and criticized anybody who took exception with them. In your case decorum, is based on what side of the issue you are on.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#101 Aug 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy your pleas for civility are a load of crap. This is not the first time you have endorsed bomb throwers and criticized anybody who took exception with them. In your case decorum, is based on what side of the issue you are on.
Baloney.
PBE

West Chester, PA

#102 Aug 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy your pleas for civility are a load of crap. This is not the first time you have endorsed bomb throwers and criticized anybody who took exception with them. In your case decorum, is based on what side of the issue you are on.
http://tinyurl.com/lvnaoqy
Buzz

Leominster, MA

#106 Sep 1, 2013
Buzz wrote:
You pathetic twit.
Here we have LIBTARDS including yourself bringing up a COMPARISON TO THE HOLOCAUST (and hence Hitler) with not letting illegals break into our country as though they have the same problems as the Jews had under Hitler and you have the utter MINDLESSNESS to complain about my comparing hand-wringing, excuse making gutless Libtards of today with the same type of folks who let Hitler and Mussolini get away with breaking treaty after treaty and agreement after agreement. You are the twit who lost the argument.
I merely used history to show a similar situation in which cowardice in refusing to deal with resolute thugs can lead to far greater problems than anyone realizes. The English and French of the early 1930s could have easily shut down Hitler. Had they done so the Holocaust would not have happened.
Hitler was a horrible man, but the gutless libtards of the time allowed him to grow into a world scale problem-- and because of their cowardice many Jews DIED.
Hey "Memo from Turner" this response was for YOU!

I think you missed it.
Buzz

Leominster, MA

#107 Sep 1, 2013
Got it you worthless LIBTARD?
Argentina Candle

Crownsville, MD

#109 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/kxnm8gf
spud

Dallas, PA

#113 Sep 2, 2013
Cantor is just another of those neocon idiots who are running the Republican party. The Rs need new leadership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 1 hr Earl 148
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... 1 hr wild child 5
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 1 hr wild child 3
News Scott Walker is 2016's Mitt Romney 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 4
News The Fate Of Nearly 5 Million Immigrants Rests W... 14 hr Juan 6
News Ted Cruz knocks Scott Walker on immigration 17 hr El Guapo 7
News Obama's 'dis'-respect is well earned 20 hr Holla Isabella 2
More from around the web