Restaurant Under Fire For 'Illegal Im...

Restaurant Under Fire For 'Illegal Immigrant' T-shirts Worn by Staff

There are 30 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Restaurant Under Fire For 'Illegal Immigrant' T-shirts Worn by Staff. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

A t-shirt being worn and sold at Taco Sid, in South Carolina, describes "How to Catch an Illegal Immigrant." The drawing is of a box with a stick being held over two tacos--a makeshift trap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
"insensitive" huh?
Why would want to be sensitive to people who are not suppose to be here?!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Magadala wrote:
"insensitive" huh?
Why would want to be sensitive to people who are not suppose to be here?!!!
I would like to get one of those T Shirts
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 9, 2013
No comment.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Those who are actually insensitive are the illegals themselves...they clearly don't care about anybody they may trample upon along the way in their quest to pillage and plunder wherever they go. We are being weakened by this PC garbage.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2013
under fire? i have read these folks are getting calls from all over the country in support,they also have got the terrorist calls from the supporters of illegal aliens with bomb threats.

seems about right if you support laws the slime groups start the attack.

call them up and show support and order a shirt.
Kpegelow

Pacoima, CA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Has anyone stopped to consider that if there were no people here illegally, we would have no reason to poke fun at them?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Those who are actually insensitive are the illegals themselves...they clearly don't care about anybody they may trample upon along the way in their quest to pillage and plunder wherever they go. We are being weakened by this PC garbage.
Not trying to be argumentative here, but you really should research your own nations history and then rethink your statement. Pay special attention to that point in history where the Indians were being slaughtered and then given smallpox infested blankets once they were herded onto reservations like cattle. Don't forget to look at where the Mexican people (who, like the Native Americans, were already here) were having their land consistently stolen from them and murdered simply because we found easier ways to kill them with.
If you wish to talk "illegals", you first must consider the 'fact' that it was "illegals" that founded the U.S. And it was those illegals that perpetrated, what many consider, heinous acts on humanity that made what Hitler did look like a school yard spat. Just because one doesn't wish to admit what was done to the indigenous people's of this land, does not make one less guilty of those acts.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be argumentative here, but you really should research your own nations history and then rethink your statement. Pay special attention to that point in history where the Indians were being slaughtered and then given smallpox infested blankets once they were herded onto reservations like cattle. Don't forget to look at where the Mexican people (who, like the Native Americans, were already here) were having their land consistently stolen from them and murdered simply because we found easier ways to kill them with.
If you wish to talk "illegals", you first must consider the 'fact' that it was "illegals" that founded the U.S. And it was those illegals that perpetrated, what many consider, heinous acts on humanity that made what Hitler did look like a school yard spat. Just because one doesn't wish to admit what was done to the indigenous people's of this land, does not make one less guilty of those acts.
I HAVE admitted what some did to the N/A's, and never condoned it or justified what was done. That being said, that is the past, not a past to be proud of, but the past. What is happening now is a total disregard for our laws. I live in the present, and want what is happening now to be corrected. You will get no argument from me. Years ago, I read the book, "I buried My Heart at Wounded Knee", and it left quite an impression on me.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>

Not trying to be argumentative here, but you really should research your own nations history and then rethink your statement.

Pay special attention to that point in history where the Indians were being slaughtered and then given smallpox infested blankets once they were herded onto reservations like cattle.

Don't forget to look at where the Mexican people (who, like the Native Americans, were already here) were having their land consistently stolen from them and murdered simply because we found easier ways to kill them with.

Right!

Those poor Mexicans!

Mexico & The Scalp Industry

Between 1835 and the 1880s, the Mexican authorities paid private armies to hunt Native Americans, paying per kill and using scalps as receipts. The practice began when the Mexican government could no longer provide adequate protection to its citizens from the marauding Apaches and Comanches.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/hns/scalpin...

#10 Jan 11, 2013
"Richard Barlow" were you whining when this was going on??

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

Location hidden

#11 Jan 11, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE admitted what some did to the N/A's, and never condoned it or justified what was done. That being said, that is the past, not a past to be proud of, but the past. What is happening now is a total disregard for our laws. I live in the present, and want what is happening now to be corrected. You will get no argument from me. Years ago, I read the book, "I buried My Heart at Wounded Knee", and it left quite an impression on me.
My remark was meant more for your "pillage and plunder" assertion. I'm sure those that were already here when we arrived, thought the same thing. It was the irony in that phrase that caught my interest. Because, the majority of those who are being called "illegal" are actually descendants of those that were 'originally' here.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
Those poor Mexicans!
Mexico & The Scalp Industry
Between 1835 and the 1880s, the Mexican authorities paid private armies to hunt Native Americans, paying per kill and using scalps as receipts. The practice began when the Mexican government could no longer provide adequate protection to its citizens from the marauding Apaches and Comanches.
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/hns/scalpin...
And that makes it right to do what we did? My point is this, you can't very well complain about another race of people by denying what was perpetrated on them by those doing the complaining. Atrocities have been and continue to be committed around the globe. This idea that drawing lines on a map, somehow separates 'us' from 'them', is pure fantasy. And no amount of "they did it first" makes repeating it right.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
"Richard Barlow" were you whining when this was going on??
Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =93Ka7y8XrPcXX
There is no "whining" on my part. And had I seen this post before replying to your last one, I would have dismissed you as someone who has no intention on respectively debating an issue or topic. So to conclude, have a nice day but our conversation is at an end.
deport deport deport

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually, I do not waste my time on ignorant people, but your distortion of history reaches new levels of foolishness. It is impossible to tell from your comments whether you are deliberately being disingenuous or you have been so poorly schooled that you are simply a blathering fool. First of all, the smallpox blankets story had never been proven and is likely BS since there were no reports of the incident until one hundred-plus years after it supposedly occurred. It was the English military, not the Americans, who were accused of the act. Comparing the activities of Americans to Hitler is simply disgusting and shows how low liberals will go to blame America. So, before I continue, I now deem you ignorant AND a liar. Before Columbus, there were approximately two to four million Indians in what is now the US. In actuality, the way they were portrayed in older Hollywood movies is closer to the truth on how they lived than revisionist history says they did. The plains Indians had no written language, no counting system, practiced infanticide, traded women like cattle and spent most of their time killing the people in the next tribe over. They were basically cavemen, thousands of years behind the Europeans with a lifespan of thirty years. The land was there. Were the Europeans supposed to not explore and take control of the country because it would bother the Indians? Name a culture in history of any race that had not taken over their neighbor's land. Three hundred million people live here now. Should we have left the land alone so savages could continue their 35,000-year camping trip? In any case, the lowlife, lying, stealing and cheating illegal aliens have no rights to the US. We, the US, took it from them when they started a war and paid for parts (Gadsden Purchase). Your stupidity, your perpetuation of obvious lies to defend illegal aliens, enemies of this country, shows me how vile defenders of these leeches are. Almost as subhuman as the illegals themselves. Liar, buffoon, traitor.

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>

And that makes it right to do what we did?

My point is this, you can't very well complain about another race of people by denying what was perpetrated on them by those doing the complaining.
Tell me again your post wasn't bias and one sided!

"Richard Barlow" Quote:

"Don't forget to look at where the Mexican people (who, like the Native Americans, were already here) were having their land consistently stolen from them and murdered simply because we found easier ways to kill them with.

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no "whining" on my part. And had I seen this post before replying to your last one, I would have dismissed you as someone who has no intention on respectively debating an issue or topic.

So to conclude, have a nice day but our conversation is at an end.
Maybe for you but not for me.

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Richard Barlow wrote:
<quoted text>

It was the irony in that phrase that caught my interest.

Because, the majority of those who are being called "illegal" are actually descendants of those that were 'originally' here.
Source,Link??

Location hidden

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Source,Link??
He can't provide one, because this is his "fantasy" story line.
Chuggaboom

Austin, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Picture should be of a welfare card.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Who cares, illegal aliens are not Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 6 min mjjcpa 262
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 18 min Responsibiility 212
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 46 min Learn to Read 392
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 2 hr Quirky 481
News Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare 5 hr R12 Freon 2
News Scott Schmidt: Illegal immigration concerns are... 6 hr wild child 1
News President Trump's Legacy: The Great Wall of Mexico 6 hr wild child 1
More from around the web