ICE arrests 90 undocumented immigrants with criminal histories

Dec 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Your News Now

The agents conducted Operation Bear III throughout five cities across Central and South Texas last week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Okay great. Now take that ninety, figure how many criminals are living here under the radar. What 20 million. Out of them over half are Mexican nationals who have committed re-entry three four times. And 90 people aren't even a drop in the bucket. Please someone tell ICE how many are living here. Go into our city's and towns and take a good look. They cannot get control until they implement military and many local and state police to track them and get rid of them.It's an infestation.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

All illegal aliens are criminals by their very presence here, illegally.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

El Cid wrote:
I agree
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
You are a criminal by bring Cuban cigars into the U. S. I don't want to hear anything about being undocumented.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a criminal by bring Cuban cigars into the U. S. I don't want to hear anything about being undocumented.
Buffoon, I do not bring them and it is legal to go to Cuba and bring a box back so it is legal to receive as a gift as well.
Is no comparing that to being an illegal alien anyway.
Tick Tock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Wrong !
When is it Legal to Import Cuban Cigars?

According to the U.S. Treasury Department, you can only bring Cuban cigars into the United States if you are returning directly from Cuba and your visit to Cuba was licensed. Examples of those who can be licensed to visit Cuba include the following:
&#9632;Politicians
&#9632;Cuban Americans
&#9632;Journalists
&#9632;Legitimate researchers
&#9632;Athletes
&#9632;Religious groups

Are There any Other Restrictions on Importing Cuban Cigars?

Yes. Returning from a licensed visit to Cuba is not the only requirement for importing Cuban cigars. Other requirements are:
&#9632;The domestic value of the cigars cannot exceed $100
&#9632;The cigars must be for personal use and not for resale

Can I Buy Cuban Cigars in the United States?

No. The Treasury Department says that you should assume that all offers to buy or sell Cuban cigars involve illegally imported cigars.

Can I Import Cuban Cigars from Another Country?

No. It is illegal for travelers to acquire Cuban cigars in a third country and bring them into the United States. For example, it is illegal to acquire Cuban cigars in Canada and bring them into the United States.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I do not import them, my friends in Brasil send them to me as a gift. They are even declared on the customs form on the package. I have brought a box back before myself one time from holiday in Europe and I declared the box at customs and it was not taken away from me.
Maybe this is like illegal aliens, it is against the law but the government does not enforce the law.
ronnie

Orem, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I wonder where Limbaugh and every actor in Hollywood get theirs? Juan? Talking about cigars being illegal in the US is amusing to say the least. The drug cartels and smuggler's send thousands of pounds of dope to the Country and sell it to kids in elementary School. Those are crimes. No one cares about cigar's for Gods sake.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

ronnie wrote:
I wonder where Limbaugh and every actor in Hollywood get theirs? Juan? Talking about cigars being illegal in the US is amusing to say the least. The drug cartels and smuggler's send thousands of pounds of dope to the Country and sell it to kids in elementary School. Those are crimes. No one cares about cigar's for Gods sake.
Totally agree
Armado Jesus Christos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Amongst these bueatiful children, wronfully arrested was probably the next Hashimoto, or Geoge Washington Carver; in other word people of who are the true discovers.
Pug

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Armado Jesus Christos wrote:
Amongst these bueatiful children, wronfully arrested was probably the next Hashimoto, or Geoge Washington Carver; in other word people of who are the true discovers.
What?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Armado Jesus Christos wrote:
The only thing those criminal "children" are going to discover is how fast they can land back in their own country.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Smoking any cigars is bad for your health. Something tells me your also obese El Cid.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course you don't, illegal aliens don't want to have anything to do with laws.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Juan wrote:
Smoking any cigars is bad for your health. Something tells me your also obese El Cid.
Hardly, 6' and only 190 pounds. I still run 5 miles every morning like I did in the military virtually every day of my 25 years of service. Come home to wife at 7am where my breakfast of 3 fried eggs, 4 thick cut pork bacon strips, and 4 white bread toast with butter await me along with my black coffee.
By 9am 4 days a week I am at my office seeing clients.
Tick tock peon.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

That bacon will clog your arteries.
Pug

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Juan wrote:
Unlike Mexican foods, all of which are so healthy...
paddyomalley

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Since a Cuban cigars don't overcrowd our schools, flood our emergency rooms and not pay for the services they receive, keep our jails and prisons overcrowded, whine, cry, and bellyache constantly, disrespect our customs and flag, use our tax money to feed their squalling brats and their paltry wages they earn to get drunk on, drive a wreck, and kill citizens, beg for housing assistence, and generally be unskilled and uneducated, I will take the cigar. If you're a citizen or if you're legally here, you take the ILLEGAL deadbeat and support him and his family. If you're illegal, get out. You're an imbecile to try and compare illegal cigars to illegal lawbreakers.
Juan wrote:
Wrong !
When is it Legal to Import Cuban Cigars?
According to the U.S. Treasury Department, you can only bring Cuban cigars into the United States if you are returning directly from Cuba and your visit to Cuba was licensed. Examples of those who can be licensed to visit Cuba include the following:
&#9632;Politicians
&#9632;Cuban Americans
&#9632;Journalists
&#9632;Legitimate researchers
&#9632;Athletes
&#9632;Religious groups
Are There any Other Restrictions on Importing Cuban Cigars?
Yes. Returning from a licensed visit to Cuba is not the only requirement for importing Cuban cigars. Other requirements are:
&#9632;The domestic value of the cigars cannot exceed $100
&#9632;The cigars must be for personal use and not for resale
Can I Buy Cuban Cigars in the United States?
No. The Treasury Department says that you should assume that all offers to buy or sell Cuban cigars involve illegally imported cigars.
Can I Import Cuban Cigars from Another Country?
No. It is illegal for travelers to acquire Cuban cigars in a third country and bring them into the United States. For example, it is illegal to acquire Cuban cigars in Canada and bring them into the United States.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Juan wrote:
Tick tock goes the clock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

paddyomalley wrote:
Since a Cuban cigars don't overcrowd our schools, flood our emergency rooms and not pay for the services they receive, keep our jails and prisons overcrowded, whine, cry, and bellyache constantly, disrespect our customs and flag, use our tax money to feed their squalling brats and their paltry wages they earn to get drunk on, drive a wreck, and kill citizens, beg for housing assistence, and generally be unskilled and uneducated, I will take the cigar. If you're a citizen or if you're legally here, you take the ILLEGAL deadbeat and support him and his family. If you're illegal, get out. You're an imbecile to try and compare illegal cigars to illegal lawbreakers.
<quoted text>
Are all these things you hear or do you know them for a fact ?
I think your full of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••