Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Il...

Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Illegal Immigration is Not About Race

There are 197 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 14, 2011, titled Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Illegal Immigration is Not About Race. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Greenfield , California has a big problem: it is overrun by illegal aliens. According to news reports , the destructive impact of thousands of illegals who work at farms and vineyards in this Salinas Valley city, has aroused the outrage of residents, who complain that these newcomers from Mexico are "clustered in overcrowded apartments and garages, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#189 Dec 9, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you idiots voted for Obastard.
ANd don't try to bullshit me, blacks voted for Obastard for the sole reason that he was "black" regardless of whether he could do the job or not.
He's the one screwing you and most of you are too stupid to even know it.
And yes you are correct, we voted and I for one was one, can't deny it, we like all races want to believe in something good with our people and any little thing that will show that we can excel and change I'm all for it. I want to give our people a chance to be productive citizens and douse the typical stereo type that have plaqed us for so long, but ask your self would John Mccain been any better? We gave Bush a try and he ruined us titanic style before he left, why should we not try someone else different but unfortunately it did not work.He (obama )had me fooled like a lot of white people, asian and blacks but fool me once you can't fool me twice and I certainly hope your arguement isn't he was black which means he should not and could not rule but let's just keep it honest and say politics are driven by money not people they are suppose to serve many white politicans sell us out everyday in chicago , so believe me Obama, if he is not re-elected he has enough to sit on for the rest of his life even if we never hear from his sorry a@@ again, just as Bush has done he has to hide his shame somehow and it is in his money and farm in Texas!
Who

Stockton, CA

#190 Dec 9, 2011
kchibrown38 wrote:
<quoted text>And yes you are correct, we voted and I for one was one, can't deny it, we like all races want to believe in something good with our people and any little thing that will show that we can excel and change I'm all for it. I want to give our people a chance to be productive citizens and douse the typical stereo type that have plaqed us for so long, but ask your self would John Mccain been any better? We gave Bush a try and he ruined us titanic style before he left, why should we not try someone else different but unfortunately it did not work.He (obama )had me fooled like a lot of white people, asian and blacks but fool me once you can't fool me twice and I certainly hope your arguement isn't he was black which means he should not and could not rule but let's just keep it honest and say politics are driven by money not people they are suppose to serve many white politicans sell us out everyday in chicago , so believe me Obama, if he is not re-elected he has enough to sit on for the rest of his life even if we never hear from his sorry a@@ again, just as Bush has done he has to hide his shame somehow and it is in his money and farm in Texas!
Gee thanks for the long winded soliloquy, doesn't change the fact that mexifornians let liberals destroy the state.

It has nothing to do with Obastard or Bush, it's the fault of mexifornias liberal governors and mayors who have been chipping away at your state for quite some time, long before Obastard and Bush probably even long before that douchebag Clinton was in office.

Mexifornians got exactly what they asked for, and the fault falls squarely on the backs of those like you who are now using the excuse of "being fooled" by Obastard, are we to assume that none of you idiots had any idea of what was happening to your state for all these years? Bullshit.

BTW, I sorry you're foolish enough to still believe there's 'good' in people, especially liberals, so basically you will fall for the next liberal that comes along and feeds to a line of crap 10 miles long.

So you might as well sit back, relax, and enjoy all the "diversity" and "equality" of mexifornian, mexico's upper peninsula.

Sucks to be you.
mexigirly

Risingsun, OH

#191 Dec 9, 2011
with respect to all. Im a PMW n, I understand all the codes,rules ext, n, also admit that for few people we all loose but, I dont judge, or criticize! try to help them. when I can, and belive me some times.. can't doit. now, have a question to all. y u always focus just in our race? y not chinese, korean, vietnamese, ex...they also do it! I seen it, n haven't hear any white people. to admit their race also doit. n my bad! if someone! gets offensive! by my words. have a good day to all!!!..V,(^-^) <3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#192 Dec 9, 2011
mexigirly wrote:
with respect to all. Im a PMW n, I understand all the codes,rules ext, n, also admit that for few people we all loose but, I dont judge, or criticize! try to help them. when I can, and belive me some times.. can't doit. now, have a question to all. y u always focus just in our race? y not chinese, korean, vietnamese, ex...they also do it! I seen it, n haven't hear any white people. to admit their race also doit. n my bad! if someone! gets offensive! by my words. have a good day to all!!!..V,(^-^) <3
You ask, "why does everyone focus on one ethnicity always focus in one ethnicity? Why not Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc...they also do it"

Have you read the Salinas news paper? The police blotter is saturated with crimes cause by Hispanics. Now got to Milpitas were the vast majority is Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and you read the paper there... There's crime but not nearly as much not even close to Salinas.

Compare the Milpitas and Salinas schools for drop out rate, teen pregnancies, gangs and you'll see why Hispanics make a bad name for themselves. and don't get me wrong, I know there's crime, gangs etc with all ethnicities, it's just that Hispanics take the cake... sad but true. And just like you said, you try to help them and chances are you can't.

And the very sad part is that there are great, smart, giving passionate Hispanics (probably like yourself) that get overshadowed by the majority

Chicago, IL

#193 Dec 9, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee thanks for the long winded soliloquy, doesn't change the fact that mexifornians let liberals destroy the state.
It has nothing to do with Obastard or Bush, it's the fault of mexifornias liberal governors and mayors who have been chipping away at your state for quite some time, long before Obastard and Bush probably even long before that douchebag Clinton was in office.
Mexifornians got exactly what they asked for, and the fault falls squarely on the backs of those like you who are now using the excuse of "being fooled" by Obastard, are we to assume that none of you idiots had any idea of what was happening to your state for all these years? Bullshit.
BTW, I sorry you're foolish enough to still believe there's 'good' in people, especially liberals, so basically you will fall for the next liberal that comes along and feeds to a line of crap 10 miles long.
So you might as well sit back, relax, and enjoy all the "diversity" and "equality" of mexifornian, mexico's upper peninsula.
Sucks to be you.
No sucks to be you! When you give a long song and dance paragraph on nothing I replyed to you about, low comprehension today??? That makes it even more sucky to be you, knowing is half the battle but I guess you have not figured that out yet!

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#194 Dec 12, 2011
Who wrote:
Mexifornians must like having these problems, the idiots keep voting for liberals.
It's kinda their own fault. Apparently they can't take the hint - or they just don't get it in which case it's too late for mexifornia anyway.
.Californians, realizing the high cost of illegal's on their state,vote for the enactment of laws that would have banned illegals from receiving any social services or public schooling only to have the courts overturn prop.187,thereby Forcing California into bankruptcy.
Provocateur

San Francisco, CA

#195 Dec 12, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Must be. I don't agree with Obastard so that must make me a 'bigot'.
Sweet theory you got there jackass.
What a stupid fuck. When I want the opinion of a stupid liberal, I'll let you know what that opinion is since none of you can think for yourselves.
Annoy A Republican Think For Yourself

Winnipeg, Canada

#196 Dec 12, 2011
let the mexicos work wherever they want,they are hard workers..

Winnipeg, Canada

#197 Dec 12, 2011
let the mexicans work whereever they can work,they are supporting their families.

Chicago, IL

#198 Dec 12, 2011
dearrosey2011 wrote:
let the mexicos work wherever they want,they are hard workers..
They are hard workers The government should make them build the fence to keep them out, then throw them over it when their done!
DAVID63

Seattle, WA

#199 Dec 12, 2011
kchibrown38 wrote:
<quoted text> They are hard workers The government should make them build the fence to keep them out, then throw them over it when their done!
I agree,and if they were so good,they would never leave their own nation to come here illegally,but those are just facts.Lovers of illegals hate that.The good Mexicans work hard to legally come here.
DAVID63

Seattle, WA

#200 Dec 12, 2011
dearrosey2011 wrote:
let the mexicans work whereever they can work,they are supporting their families.
How good is Mexico,and if it is so good,why do they leave it,and alot of them to come here illegally? plus,they have more murder in their Nation,than they have in Iraq.Weird,huh?.
annie

Naperville, IL

#202 Dec 14, 2011
kchibrown38 wrote:
<quoted text>And yes you are correct, we voted and I for one was one, can't deny it, we like all races want to believe in something good with our people and any little thing that will show that we can excel and change I'm all for it. I want to give our people a chance to be productive citizens and douse the typical stereo type that have plaqed us for so long, but ask your self would John Mccain been any better? We gave Bush a try and he ruined us titanic style before he left, why should we not try someone else different but unfortunately it did not work.He (obama )had me fooled like a lot of white people, asian and blacks but fool me once you can't fool me twice and I certainly hope your arguement isn't he was black which means he should not and could not rule but let's just keep it honest and say politics are driven by money not people they are suppose to serve many white politicans sell us out everyday in chicago , so believe me Obama, if he is not re-elected he has enough to sit on for the rest of his life even if we never hear from his sorry a@@ again, just as Bush has done he has to hide his shame somehow and it is in his money and farm in Texas!
Bush was rich before he became president. Unfortunately, we no longer have statesmen(women) in this country. Most elected officials are greedy self-serving idiots. That's why we always vote against and not for a politician. I will not vote for or against any politician because of the color of their skin. I personally liked Cain. I vote against politicians because of their record.
annie

Naperville, IL

#203 Dec 14, 2011
dearrosey2011 wrote:
and preventing us from supporting ours in our own country.

New York, NY

#205 Dec 15, 2011
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoy A Republican Think For Yourself
You believe repeating chants and slogans from the sixties while following rules made by Alinsky in order to implement a failed ideology dreamed up by Marx is thinking for yourself?

New York, NY

#206 Dec 15, 2011
mexigirly wrote:
What the f//k are you babbling about?
Serrano Red

United States

#207 Apr 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
We should not be told how many of us can live together. That's our business.
get back to mexihole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 5 min inbred Genius 32
News Sheriff David Clarke: Sanctuary cities are have... 8 min tomin cali 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 13 min The Real McCoy 14,712
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 14 min Cops are degenerates 51
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 14 min tomin cali 1
News Roswell seeks immigration enforcement powers (May '10) 1 hr Doravillian 13
News Amnesty Groups Fight to Hide California Gang Da... 2 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web