Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Il...

Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Illegal Immigration is Not About Race

There are 197 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 14, 2011, titled Battle in Greenfield, CA Shows How Illegal Immigration is Not About Race. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Greenfield , California has a big problem: it is overrun by illegal aliens. According to news reports , the destructive impact of thousands of illegals who work at farms and vineyards in this Salinas Valley city, has aroused the outrage of residents, who complain that these newcomers from Mexico are "clustered in overcrowded apartments and garages, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
StormDancer

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 15, 2011
it's mostly about mostly mexicans being criminal invaders and stupid people Letting them.
This Must Stop.
Most Americans agree with me! Giving our resourses to non citizens is too heavy a burden. We accept immigrants every year we give them foreign aid yet they want MORE and hate us for not giving it to them!
BS on those who think it's bad to take up for our children... FIRE THEM ...
If cali can't meet her debt they will shut down Schools, fire departments, and police will loose their jobs! Pure stupidity...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2011
So what if a couple of families live together to reduce cost. It should be no big deal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Juan wrote:
So what if a couple of families live together to reduce cost. It should be no big deal.
Well, in your world, where anarchy is rule, I suppose that's OK. Here in decent people land, we have housing and occupancy codes.

Conform or go home.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2011
jaun=clown

Greenfield

I have been to greenfield a few times didn't stay long its not the only town like it here in ca.We have towns that are not towns more like a village with illegals that get free US money and with them u have the ones that don't and they rob and kill from the village and real Americans...how do we fix this...deport them all!!!!

(.And tell all your anchor brat kids to stop running around everywhere.I keep tripping over them)... 2 funny... but true..

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Most Hispanic Americans I know have no use for illegals, and want the border secured.
Free is free

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Aug 16, 2011
That's because citizens and legal immigrants don't like the invaders. It's not about race, it's about a culture that comes here without permission, thinks it's entitled to be here, steal from us and then has the gall to start demanding political clout.

You illegals have worn out your welcome. The smart thing to do is leave.

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Burn them out run them off whatever it takes to get rid of them ! Years ago gypsies moved into a house near where I lived there were like 5 families living in there one night when they were gone house burned down funny how we never seen them again after that ! Until we as Americans stand up and take matters into our own hands this crap will continue and Illegals will come and go as they please !

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 16, 2011
Free is free wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in your world, where anarchy is rule, I suppose that's OK. Here in decent people land, we have housing and occupancy codes.
Conform or go home.
People no longer want them to conform too late for that we want them to go home and never come back oh and take their anchor families with them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 16, 2011
Mr Jebus wrote:
jaun=clown
Greenfield
I have been to greenfield a few times didn't stay long its not the only town like it here in ca.We have towns that are not towns more like a village with illegals that get free US money and with them u have the ones that don't and they rob and kill from the village and real Americans...how do we fix this...deport them all!!!!
(.And tell all your anchor brat kids to stop running around everywhere.I keep tripping over them)... 2 funny... but true..
juan = regressive troll

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#13 Aug 16, 2011
Juan wrote:
I would just bet that being the fine upstanding electrician you are, that you don't know a thing about building codes either.
There are laws regarding the number of people who can live in a single family dwelling. Those laws are in place to protect not only the residents but the people living around them. Unsanitary conditions are bad for all living in the home and those around them.
The amount of garbage produced by a household, the amount of water used, issues that attract rodents, insects, etc. are all factors in housing codes. Of course there is also the issue of fire:

By the time firefighters arrived just three minutes and 27 seconds after the first 911 call the flames were shooting up the Bronx building's wooden stairwell like a "blowtorch," fire officials said yesterday. After two hours of burning, the death toll was higher than family members, neighbors, and the city could bear: Eight children and one mother had perished in the three-alarm fire.
Officials said 22 people, all of them immigrants from the West African nation of Mali, lived in the four-story building located blocks away from Yankee Stadium in the Highbridge section of the Bronx. Seventeen of the residents were children.
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/bronx-fire-trag...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#14 Aug 16, 2011
We should not be told how many of us can live together. That's our business.
racer42

Daly City, CA

#15 Aug 16, 2011
Juan wrote:
It's not your business when you're doing it illegally. A home zoned single family can legally only have one family in it.
ricos proxy

Henderson, NV

#16 Aug 16, 2011
Juan wrote:
Occupancy codes are there for a reason juanita...don't like em move back to mexihole where there are none..otherwise get over it and deal with it..
StormDancer

Seattle, WA

#17 Aug 16, 2011
Juan wrote:
bla bla de bla and yeah we know y'all have no sence
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#18 Aug 17, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you might have to move.
Not a chance.This is America,not Mexico.us white boys dont abandon our land like the brown trash do by the millions.We fight and keep what is rightfully ours.
AZORE

Goleta, CA

#19 Aug 17, 2011
Do yall remember mice and men and how the locals did not like what Steinbeck wrote about how and what was going on in the Salad Bowl? it all started then when people ignored the problem. It is America and California's fault"our fualt" they could of prevented all this imigration but it helped out the farmers make money. People are greedy today, did yall here about the people getting arrested at a fastfood resturuant for demanding a discount. People are getting cheap and making America look BAD!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2011
StormDancer wrote:
<quoted text>
to wet backs:
no otherwize about it
get yr @ss to where you belong beaner ...
SD, I think you misunderstand ricos proxy...he/she appears to be a troll trolling rico and other posters such as juan...a little bit of sarc if you will...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#22 Aug 17, 2011
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your business when you're doing it illegally. A home zoned single family can legally only have one family in it.
Maybe we can call them visitors and not another family.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#23 Aug 17, 2011
ricos proxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Occupancy codes are there for a reason juanita...don't like em move back to mexihole where there are none..otherwise get over it and deal with it..
I can deal with it......we call them visitors.
StormDancer

Seattle, WA

#24 Aug 17, 2011
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
SD, I think you misunderstand ricos proxy...he/she appears to be a troll trolling rico and other posters such as juan...a little bit of sarc if you will...
oh ok i didn't know thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TRUMP: Boycott Macy's 10 min RayOne 5
News US Border Patrol Union Accused of Taking Sides ... 26 min tomin cali 4
News Gary Rotstein's Morning File: Pittsburgh missin... 31 min tomin cali 1
News Denmark tells Germany it will impose border con... 34 min tomin cali 1
News 1 in 12 illegal immigrants ordered deported -- ... 36 min tomin cali 1
News South Texas Human Rights Center puts out water ... 38 min tomin cali 3
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 55 min Agents of Corruption 193,315
More from around the web