Border agents cast chill at flood shelter

Full story: The Desert Sun

Flood shelter volunteer Arturo Guzman was manning a table at Desert Mirage High School's gymnasium entrance Wednesday when a teenage girl darted past him and into the building, crying.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Even if she'd signed, she probably would have used an alias. As for Bono sending a letter to D.C.? Just another traitor IMO!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

what a great place to catch them. no need to help illegal aliens unless it is helping them to jail or helping them get out of the country.

hope tax dollars are not being stolen to help those illegal aliens.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

A few extra's showed up for free showers and free food. It's their way.I'm sure they'll be offered new trailers, clothing, appliances, furniture, etc. Early Christmas. Why not.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

"Many of them, they were afraid of ‘la migra,’” Navarro said, a reference to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The last time I checked, this was bp doing its job.

We have lost it, they now see bp as the bad guys and the pepetually criminal illegal alien the good guys.
Austinite

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

I love it when I am in San Antonio visting my sister and brother in law, who works for ICE. Sometimes I get to go along and we drive in his vehicle to the various day labor sites and park in full view and watch the cockroaches scatter in all directions. ICE has vans and busses hidden on neighboring streets to scoop them all up. Does the same thing in public housing complexes, you see the cockroaches jumping out of windows, doors, and running in all directions. Construction sites are even more entertaining.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Magadala wrote:
"Many of them, they were afraid of ‘la migra,’” Navarro said, a reference to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The last time I checked, this was bp doing its job.
We have lost it, they now see bp as the bad guys and the pepetually criminal illegal alien the good guys.
haven't read or heard of a criminal yet who likes seeing law enforcement show up. it sure proves they fully know they have no right to be here and are doing wrong.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

There is no free if you have not commited a crime.
David63

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Illegals are vermin,so deport or execute them and be done with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••