Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 6338 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Readers: VIVA MXICO, CABRONES! Happy 200th cumpleaos to America's favorite country, to the land of pretty seoritas and eternal economic crises, to the world's greatest, drunkest bola de hijos de la chingada ! Celebrate this 16th, drive safe and, guys: remember to wear a helmet before going into battle with a gabacha , if you coger my drift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7053 Jan 12, 2013
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Are you being deliberately obtuse? I've explained it to you on a high school level and you still don't get it. There are roughly 80 times more whites than hispanics in the US. there are roughly 3 times as many whites on welfare as there are hispanics. IF the same % of whites were on welfare as hispanics then there would be 250,000,000 whites on welfare instead of 20,000,000. These aren't accurate figures but perhaps you can get the idea...
You can explain at any level you like. The FACT is whites cost the American govt. more money dollar per dollar than Hispanics or any other group of people.
amino dahir

UK

#7054 Jan 13, 2013
Aah mexicans are so great with their amazing culture. Its a shame there are none in the UK

Location hidden

#7055 Jan 14, 2013
amino dahir wrote:
Aah mexicans are so great with their amazing culture. Its a shame there are none in the UK
I would say so also if that's the case.
Global Ocean

Airdrie, Canada

#7057 Jan 17, 2013
http://mexicocity.primegate.org/

Join the Social Sports Network now in Mexico

Sports Social Network
Free to Joint Earn Money and points every day paid from our Sports Sponsors around the Globe

Sports: Mexico City has a long history in sports. The city was host to the Summer Olympic Games in 1968 and the Soccer World Cup in 1970 and 1986 and has played host to many other sporting events. Estadio Azteca, one of the world's largest soccer stadiums, seats more than 100,000 people.

Today, the public uses many of the former Olympics venues for other sporting events. More than 200,000 people each month visit the city's 11 major sports installations. Many of these facilities have deteriorated, and the city plans to fix them.

Location hidden

#7058 Jan 17, 2013
I guess justagi couldn't handle facts I was giving him. Maybe he's crying to someone else that knows no better now and believing his BS.
who me

United States

#7059 Jan 17, 2013
I'm a young dude in my twenties and I like older fat mexican women between 45 and 55. I want one to give me a lap dance. I prefer one with a huge plump azz that will grind and rub up against me. Oh yeah! I'm into that freaky sheeit!
Pinche Jesus

United States

#7060 Jan 24, 2013
I like coming to this country and taking all of the jobs from the stupid worthless white people. They cant do the jobs as good as us.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#7061 Jan 24, 2013
Pinche Jesus wrote:
I like coming to this country and taking all of the jobs from the stupid worthless white people. They cant do the jobs as good as us.
Keep on believing that donkey azz!!!
Rico the Holy One

Los Angeles, CA

#7062 Jan 24, 2013
Pinche Jesus wrote:
Anglos have lost their edge. They're all getting snuffed at their own game.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#7063 Feb 5, 2013
why are 90% of mexican men in mexico
1. SADISTS
2. SOCIOPATHS
3. into SODOMY
4. phycos
your newspaper says so
what a culture,
against women and children
are the mexican men very proud of themselves

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7064 Feb 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We ship you most of the convicted sex offenders here in Mexico unless they are Americans
Prisons routinely take the prisoners that are the most trouble or need protective custody and load them in a buses and ship them to the border with their fake Id
They are told if the ever return they will get a life sentence
The USA will pay to take care of the convicts and any money they make gang banging is shipped back here to Mexico
This save Mexico billions of dollars....
thanks for the honesty...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7065 Feb 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the honesty...
Sad but true..........As long as moron liberals will not put a lid on the cookie jar it will continue.....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#7066 Feb 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true..........As long as moron liberals will not put a lid on the cookie jar it will continue.....
Yes! again, I agree. SO they are doing all to ensure thier next vote from these illegals they give our vote to.
It was haRDER FOR THE nATIVE aMERICAN TO GET THE VOTE THAN mEXICAN nATIONALS.
Even for an immigrant, one should be alarmed at this. Greed and Lust in Power is only a Superior downfall for America. Run by Big Buisness and Big Brother.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7067 Feb 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! again, I agree. SO they are doing all to ensure thier next vote from these illegals they give our vote to.
It was haRDER FOR THE nATIVE aMERICAN TO GET THE VOTE THAN mEXICAN nATIONALS.
Even for an immigrant, one should be alarmed at this. Greed and Lust in Power is only a Superior downfall for America. Run by Big Buisness and Big Brother.
It is criminal but it is ignored by the sheeples as their gods told them to ignore it.......

Liberals are a different animal........

Look at the moron code pink ladies..........They were protesting on the street in one town or another nearly 52 weeks a year when Bush was in office....

We heard how they hated war and hated seeing the dead and wounded Americans.....

Now that oslama is in office have you seen one protest?????

Now they love war and all it brings......

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#7068 Feb 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is criminal but it is ignored by the sheeples as their gods told them to ignore it.......
Liberals are a different animal........
Look at the moron code pink ladies..........They were protesting on the street in one town or another nearly 52 weeks a year when Bush was in office....
We heard how they hated war and hated seeing the dead and wounded Americans.....
Now that oslama is in office have you seen one protest?????
Now they love war and all it brings......
A great point..and it goes so far in so many ways...the hypocrisy of Power, eh?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7069 Feb 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
A great point..and it goes so far in so many ways...the hypocrisy of Power, eh?
The liberals are a very different animal and see no problem in changing the rules in the middle of the game.......

4 more years of oslama will have the country on her knees.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7071 Feb 12, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already on your knees with the shemales:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Great
More money girly boy..........

So why are you so scared??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7073 Feb 12, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a loser queer like you make money, when you're here 24/7?
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7074 Feb 12, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a loser queer like you make money, when you're here 24/7?
By a girly boy????

My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#7076 Feb 12, 2013

• The Latin Invasion

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 24 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr o see the light 60
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
News California prepares to fight Trump on immigrati... 6 hr tomin cali 10
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 6 hr Squirtz8265 2
News Trump likely to have Kobach, Kelly run DHS 7 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web