Poll: Most Americans View Mexico Nega...

Poll: Most Americans View Mexico Negatively

There are 191 comments on the National Journal story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Poll: Most Americans View Mexico Negatively. In it, National Journal reports that:

This word cloud comes from the results of the survey question: "Now, thinking about Mexico, what are three words that come to mind?" As the newly elected Mexican president travels to Washington next week, a new survey released by consulting firm Vianovo on Monday underscores the startling challenges Mexico faces with its international image, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Journal.

FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#147 Jan 4, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
A loss after 13 rounds is still a loss.......
The series remains tied 1-1
Max Schmeling did not go down as one of the greatest fighters of all time. Joe Louis did.... Maybe in in a White nationalist scenario, you and your friends are think that, but in the real world that's certainly not the case.
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#148 Jan 4, 2013
Mexica Nation wrote:
No wonder the world think Americans are stupid.They should read the racist trash people post here.But as a Mexicans it doesn't matter if you like me or not,we are already winning this game.Ask Mr.Romney.
Mexican is not a race moron! FYI America is the most powerful country on this earth......we are hardly stupid! Your remarks are stupid though.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#149 Jan 4, 2013
When you see how they trash out the neighborhoods they live in and the rude moronic kids they raise...then how could we look at them any other way?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#150 Jan 4, 2013
SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican is not a race moron! FYI America is the most powerful country on this earth......we are hardly stupid! Your remarks are stupid though.
If that's true, then why was our credit downgraded?
Mexica Nation

Ontario, CA

#151 Jan 4, 2013
SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you you think I need to wait for the U.S Supreme court to tell me what my race is?Then maybe I'm just a dum-azz white person,just like you.
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#152 Jan 5, 2013
Mexica Nation wrote:
<quoted text>Do you you think I need to wait for the U.S Supreme court to tell me what my race is?Then maybe I'm just a dum-azz white person,just like you.
If you don't know your own race then YOU'RE the dum-azz. Again, Mexican is not a race, neither is American. FYI the US Supreme is never going to call Mexican a race so you can stop waiting or at least do some reading while you are waiting...you know, learn something.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#153 Jan 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Max Schmeling did not go down as one of the greatest fighters of all time. Joe Louis did.... Maybe in in a White nationalist scenario, you and your friends are think that, but in the real world that's certainly not the case.
Why so scared girly boy!????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#154 Jan 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>If that's true, then why was our credit downgraded?
Run and hide my little she male........
Juan

Pearland, TX

#155 Jan 5, 2013
I think of Mexico as having beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, and a nice cold Sol beer.
nope to dope

Miami, FL

#156 Jan 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
I think of Mexico as having beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, and a nice cold Sol beer.
Great if it's so lovely why aren't you there enjoying it? Go back to soup city, mexihole and live with your parents before they spend all your money you've illegally earned here and sent back to that lovely cesspool called mexihole. You and 20 million or so others won't be missed for a nanosecond.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#157 Jan 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
Many parts are
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#158 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many parts are, but not mine. I dream of being at a resort, but have to succumb to this poverty stricken crap hole called Punta Mita.
Yep. Are you counting fish? Sleep tight, clodhopper!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#159 Jan 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Are you counting fish? Sleep tight, clodhopper!
Yes the girly boy is beaten so badly she can only revert to being a child.........

Why so scared girly boy???

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#160 Jan 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
Mexico has sexy women too!!!
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#161 Jan 6, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico has sexy women too!!!
Not..... What you are seeing as sexy, most are seeing as disgusting, foul, and ugly. The women that have true Spanish ancestry are indeed beautiful, but Natives....sorry dude.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#162 Jan 6, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico has sexy women too!!!
Did you see the photos of lady ga ga surfing here??

Nobody even paid attention to her.........

Much better on the beach

“Facts”

Location hidden

#163 Jan 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Are you counting fish? Sleep tight, clodhopper!
Yes lots and lots of them........

Why are you so scared of your own shadow??

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#168 Jan 6, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Not..... What you are seeing as sexy, most are seeing as disgusting, foul, and ugly. The women that have true Spanish ancestry are indeed beautiful, but Natives....sorry dude.
I guess you're right.

Being Spaniard myself... I prefer the light skinned Spanish speaking female myself.

I don't think I'm attracted to a 4'9" Native Mexican Indian lady who looks like Chewbacka either!!! I also find the American hillbilly type female with European ancestry deplorable as well.

I guess we all have our favorites when it comes to v*gina!!!!

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#169 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the photos of lady ga ga surfing here??
Nobody even paid attention to her.........
Much better on the beach
Lady Gaga is a lard azz now!!! I'm sure she looked like a beached wale so it's no wonder why nobody paid attention to her.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#170 Jan 6, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>Lady Gaga is a lard azz now!!! I'm sure she looked like a beached wale so it's no wonder why nobody paid attention to her.
She did not look bad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Mexican president mocks Trump's 'stupid,... 1 hr Reagan Amnesty 25
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 2 hr JimBobby 4,382
News Mexico Abuses Their Own Illegal Immigrants 2 hr Legal Polygamy 4
News Border visit will cap Pope Francis' trip to Mexico 3 hr PopeSmokesDope 20
News Ex-Mexican president slams Trump's 'stupid wall' 4 hr WasteWater 13
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump (Jul '15) 6 hr Cindy 150
News Ann Coulter: It's "electoral suicide" for... (Jun '15) 7 hr Ritual Habitual 11
More from around the web