Santa brings toys to undocumented chi...

Santa brings toys to undocumented children

There are 8 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Dec 22, 2013, titled Santa brings toys to undocumented children. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Normally, Santa rides in on his sleigh, but today he cruised around town in a red convertible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2013
He should have brought them deportation papers.
Evilmonger

Evansville, IN

#2 Dec 22, 2013
What? He couldn't find any real kids?:)
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Dec 22, 2013
20 million Mexicans will wear new coat's, hat's gloves, shoes, boot's, scarves, Ride new bikes , trikes, and play with there new PS3's and enjoy IPADS, free rent, SNAP, be delivered Turkeys, Hams and God only knows how many other charity list's they sign up for, while millions of legal American kids will go without. Maybe prideful American parent's simply will never stand in a line somewhere and beg for Christmas gift's like illegals do. They never seem to be shy about taking and taking and then taking some more. They drive there Escalades while living off my tax dollars, and they wonder why Americans loathe them.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#4 Dec 23, 2013
I find it ironic that illegals can always be found when someone wants to give them something for free, however our government claims they can't find them to deport them!
tomin cali

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2013
these illegal aliens will go to all places with handouts. just because some fool believes they do not that is only do to the person saying this has never passed out food and other things to the needy.

my thing is if these folks are contributing as their supporters say why are they forever having their hands out? kind of shows they are all takers and none contributors.

well they are contributors they contribute to the hardships of citizens in all areas they show up in. even the homeless shelters are full of them
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Yes santa buy them all a one way ticket home.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 23, 2013
wild child wrote:
Yes santa buy them all a one way ticket home.
Merry Christmas, Brenda. May you have a happy new year free of illegal alien disease-ridden vermin and parasites.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2013
Ja ja ja wet backitos. They forgot to tell you there are GPS devices hidden in your toys. Now, ICE can find you and your parasite family. They're coming for you Christmas Day. You better be hiding in your closet. They are going to hurt you and your papa and mama. Ja ja ja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Migrants Found Dead at Rio Grande Border C... 8 min Buba 1
News Immigration Chief: We're Sending Hundreds Of Ag... 1 hr Rico from East Lo... 16
News House Joins Senate in Offering Dreamers a Path ... Thu Truthseeker 1
News 'No one should have to die to come to America':... Thu Red Crosse 33
News 1 Million Illegal Immigrants To Have California... Wed Cordwainer Trout 4
News Survivors of Texas truck where 10 immigrants di... Wed spud 8
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... Wed spud 8
More from around the web