Major Hurdle to Immigration Bill Cleared

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia 25

Labor and business officials have reached an agreement on a visa program to bring in up to 200,000 foreign workers a year to do janitorial, hospitality, retail and construction work, the AFL-CIO said Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Screw Off SLAVER!!! I did not get a reply from you on illegals getting OBONGOCARE!!! Whats wrong did you get you azz knocked in the dirt? MORON!!!
I don't have the time to take you to school on every single one of your dopey posts.

Want a response? Your post was poorly written, contained no useful information and made little sense. Feel better now?
Sterco

Sterling, CO

#25 Apr 1, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the time to take you to school on every single one of your dopey posts.
Want a response? Your post was poorly written, contained no useful information and made little sense. Feel better now?
Yours was a plain and simple LIE!!! Feel better now SLAVER!!! Or should I say FARMER!!! I backed mine up with fact. You backed yours up with the same old ILLEGAL ADVOCATE rhetoric. YAWN!!!
Married

Little Rock, AR

#26 Apr 1, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text>nah.... It's just your filthy breed! Racist nazi freak!
I agree
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#28 Apr 1, 2013
Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Yours was a plain and simple LIE!!! Feel better now SLAVER!!! Or should I say FARMER!!! I backed mine up with fact. You backed yours up with the same old ILLEGAL ADVOCATE rhetoric. YAWN!!!
WTF are you talking about? You referred to people as "coloreds" and I commented that it was unusual to see somebody use that term in 2013. What kind of facts do you require?
spud

Bangor, PA

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Sterco wrote:
<quoted text>Right....SURE THEY DO!!! IDJUT!!! I am a TEAMSTER and I no longer think my Union has my back.
I'm a retired union guy and I agree with you. I don't trust sellout Trumka at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 3 min Here Is One 495
Escondido rejects shelter for undocumented immi... 2 hr uiuiui 1
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 2 hr Responsibility 93
Ebola fearmongering is the GOP's new crazy, rac... 6 hr ronnie 1
Alleged illegal immigrants discovered in washin... 6 hr ronnie 4
Immigrant families torn by detentions 6 hr ronnie 10
ICE Locks Up Undocumented Teen After He Visited... 6 hr ronnie 4

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE