Obama immigration reform push expected in January

Dec 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Petersburg Times

As soon as the confrontation over fiscal policy winds down, the Obama administration will begin an all-out drive for comprehensive immigration reform, including seeking a path to citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants, according to officials briefed on the plans.

Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Open Letter to John Gibson,Sean Hannity Jorge Ramos, John Boehner,Luis V. Gutierrez,Lindsey Graham &
Susan Collins

11/9/2012

The gentleman & Lady I've listed above are advocating amnesty for the 12-20 million (wag) illegal aliens in our country . I strongly disagree with their position for the following reasons.

In 1986 President Reagan signed off on a bill granting amnesty to 1 1/2- 2 Million illegal aliens, today I wonder how many thousands more of their family members are here now because of the current Chain
Immigration policy in place?

In the past 26 years since President Reagan signed that bill, because of politicians from both parties like Congressman John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez ,Senator Lindsey Graham & Susan Collins who have none nothing to help control both of our borders, except to stick their finger in the dike to appease the voters at home and not offend special interest groups ,12-20 Million more illegal aliens (wag) have entered our country and now because the finger caper didn't work, their solution to the problem is amnesty.

The message that people like John Gibson, Sean Hannity , Jorge Ramos, John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez,Lindsey Graham & Susan Collins are sending to immigrants around the world is that if you can enter our country illegally without getting caught and hide out for another 26 years, then sooner or later another amnesty will be granted.

Case in point, a large number of American Hispanic voters including Chicago Congressman Luis V Gutierrez & Jorge Ramos have again rally their support for amnesty, and are using their vote to blackmail the Democrats into granting it. My question is what are those Hispanic Americans basing their support on?

My answer is it's based on the fact that a large number of the illegal aliens are also Hispanics which would appear to make their support based on race.( Google some of Chicago Congressman Luis V Gutierrez's & Jorge Ramos comments on the subject).

Now if I say I don't support amnesty because it's wrong then those same people yell I'm a "Racist".

We currently have no control of illegal immigration into our country, yet continue to allow in around 900,000 legal immigrations a year, and now John Gibson,Sean Hannity Jorge Ramos, John Boehner, Luis V. Gutierrez, Lindsey Graham & Susan Collins want to add 12-20 Million illegal aliens (wag) to our population (315 Million), which doesn't include the millions more of their family members that will come here legally under the chain migration policy...

My question to John Gibson, Sean Hannity, Jorge Ramos, John Boehner , Luis V. Gutierrez, Lindsey Graham & Susan Collins that support amnesty is how many more immigrants will our country hold, and how many more legal & illegal ones entering our country will make you happy?

Just because you can walk across our borders or swim / wade across a river doesn't give someone a place at the head of the line here. The line for those people starts inside the border of their own country.

To compound the problem, under the 14 Amendment we have around 300,00 new American Citizens a year who are born in our country to illegal Hispanic women, and yes John, Sean, Jorge, John B., Luis, Lindsey & Susan a lot of them walk or swim/ wade across our borders just to have those new American babies..

My closing comment is granting amnesty to millions of illegal aliens is not fair to immigrants waiting in their own country to enter here the legal way and violating our immigration laws should not be rewarded with American Citizenship, it's worth more than that!

The inscription at the base of the Statute of Liberty concludes, "I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" It says nothing about welcoming people who bypass our entry doors by climbing walls, swimming rivers and sneaking under border fences.

Dave

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Quality of Life in the US

United States of America

Population Change (1980-2008)

Each county on this map is colored based on the increase in population
between the years of 1980 and 2008.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/maps... \&lid=9&rid=1774&t id=483228\

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

If the idiots in DC don't come to some sort of agreement, the last thing they will be working on is anything related to immigration. They will be thinking of ways to keep from being tarred and feathered.
no amnesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

A friend of mine noticed his kitchen suddenly had roaches. Instead of no longer leaving food out uncovered, plugging up the holes in the wall under the sink or setting out roach traps, he decided to give them all amnesty. They were, as he put it, just hard working roaches pursuing the American Dream. Didn't work very well for him, but that's no reason not to try it in the US.
Hope

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nothing is impossible when you have God by your side.... You can believe it.....
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Blame it on Congress. They have much blood on their hands of citizens murdered by illegals.
Magadala

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Okay, EVERYBODY, take a deep breath and get ready to scream from the top of your lungs!!!

America! Get ready, write your congressmen/women, organize marches, PROTEST!!!!

We have sat around too long complaining and doing NOTHING!!!

The other side is organizing! We have GOT to do everything in our power to stop this!!!! At least do something so that you can look our future in the eye and tell them that you did everything you could!!!!

REMEMBER, ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE OUR REAL TERRORIST!!! THEY OPENLY STATE THEIR ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER, AND THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT WITH OUR GOVERNMENT!!! This is tyranny!

REMEMBER! WE OWE THEM NOTHING!!!!!!
Magadala

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mistake, should be, "...OPENLY STATE 'THEY ARE'...."
maria

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Ilegal aliens have no right
maria

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Send all the ilegal aliens back to Mexico
Lisa

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

no amnesty wrote:
A friend of mine noticed his kitchen suddenly had roaches. Instead of no longer leaving food out uncovered, plugging up the holes in the wall under the sink or setting out roach traps, he decided to give them all amnesty. They were, as he put it, just hard working roaches pursuing the American Dream. Didn't work very well for him, but that's no reason not to try it in the US.
You are ridiculous comparing people to Roaches!!
Lisa

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

maria wrote:
Mexico like they all come from !!! How stupid are you
Megan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

maria wrote:
Really?!....I didn't know Canadians, Asians, Africans,Germans, etc, came from Mexico too!!! Wow!! Someone needs to get informed, seriously! Not every illegal immigrant comes from mexico.
Megan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

no amnesty wrote:
Wow!!! I can't believe I lost 12 seconds of my life reading a comment that makes you look like a total ignorant bastard.:)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Roaches were offended.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!....I didn't know Canadians, Asians, Africans,Germans, etc, came from Mexico too!!! Wow!! Someone needs to get informed, seriously! Not every illegal immigrant comes from mexico.
You're right, but if we sent all the illegal vermin from Mexico home and their anchor rats we would put a major dent in the illegal alien population. Just Sayin!!!
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
So Megan, do all the Africans, Germans, Asians swim across the ocean? If they don't then we aren't getting Africans, Asians and Germans by the millions , upon millions, upon millions immigrating illegally into this country , now are we????? Sigh!!
no amnesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. I was not comparing people to roaches, you ignorant slut. I was comparing illegal aliens, particularly Mexicans, to roaches. If I need to apologize for the comparison, it's to the roaches.
no amnesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! I can't believe I lost 12 seconds of my life reading a comment that makes you look like a total ignorant bastard.:)
Do you have daily dealings with the ignorant, violent, vile, lying, thieving human garbage that Mexico has dumped on America? I am an emergency room MD, a former bleeding heart from an Ivy League university, who has to help these cheating bastards. They steal supplies from the exam rooms, threaten nurses with knives, do drugs in the waiting room, have sex in the bathrooms and pay nothing for the services provided. They sneak into the US just to have anchor babies so they can collect welfare. Finally, a drunk-driving wetback killed one of my cardiac surgery nurses and her 18-month-old daughter. They are greedy, demanding and self-centered and should be rounded up, violently, if necessary. The cost of doing so will be the best money the US government spent since the Louisiana Purchase. Get this scum or of my country. Feel free to join them, you ignorant slut.
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have daily dealings with the ignorant, violent, vile, lying, thieving human garbage that Mexico has dumped on America? I am an emergency room MD, a former bleeding heart from an Ivy League university, who has to help these cheating bastards. They steal supplies from the exam rooms, threaten nurses with knives, do drugs in the waiting room, have sex in the bathrooms and pay nothing for the services provided. They sneak into the US just to have anchor babies so they can collect welfare. Finally, a drunk-driving wetback killed one of my cardiac surgery nurses and her 18-month-old daughter. They are greedy, demanding and self-centered and should be rounded up, violently, if necessary. The cost of doing so will be the best money the US government spent since the Louisiana Purchase. Get this scum or of my country. Feel free to join them, you ignorant slut.
A drunk illegal killed a friend in a head on car crash. She was stuck behind the wheel bleeding to death and her granddaughter had to watch her die before the cops came. The drunk had been deported 2 times before. He got 13 years and we all know he won't serve even that. When he's released and deported , he'll be back.
I hold Congress responsible for her death. And the deaths of all citizens due to the scum invading our country with the permission of our lousy government. I really meant corrupt government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••