Go home: No More DACA deal for Undocu...

Go home: No More DACA deal for Undocumented Immigrants

There are 33 comments on the Loquitur story from Apr 22, 2018, titled Go home: No More DACA deal for Undocumented Immigrants. In it, Loquitur reports that:

President Donald Trump ruined Easter Sunday for any undocumented immigrants that are living in America. He went on an anti-immigrant tirade confirming on Easter that there would be no deal to legalize any undocumented immigrants known as "dreamers."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loquitur.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AZPat

Jackson, MI

#1 Apr 22, 2018
Yes Go Home!!! Obama created DACA as a TEMPORARY Program to protect illegals and Trump doesn't have to keep it!

ADIOS!
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2018
deport them all,they can stay in their homelands and not beg here
ardith

Tampa, FL

#3 Apr 22, 2018
These people are our own...they are citizens as far as I am concerned. Obama is a god and Trump is a sleazy racist pig. I hope a bunch of fire ants invade Tramp's ball sack.
ardith

Tampa, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2018
You guys are so ignorant, I have never met even one Hispanic that has not been a hard worker and good at their jobs. They have helped make this country strong and even though some of them did not like me, I could never find fault with their work ethic and not one was begging. I have worked with them and lived in their neighborhoods and it is pretty much not a problem. Unless you actually know something...stop preaching your ignorance.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2018
ardith wrote:
These people are our own...they are citizens as far as I am concerned. Obama is a god and Trump is a sleazy racist pig. I hope a bunch of fire ants invade Tramp's ball sack.
ardith.

Exactly. Now that us kids are wising up to the violent Democrat party and leaving in droves, what is the violent Democrat party going to do without the influx of new supplies of illegal alien voters?

Ronald
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#6 Apr 22, 2018
ardith wrote:
You guys are so ignorant, I have never met even one Hispanic that has not been a hard worker and good at their jobs. They have helped make this country strong and even though some of them did not like me, I could never find fault with their work ethic and not one was begging. I have worked with them and lived in their neighborhoods and it is pretty much not a problem. Unless you actually know something...stop preaching your ignorance.
so you think obama is a god and that anyone who has a work ethic is a citizen,well they are in their homelands yet for some reason invade the USA all do to they ruined their homelands or refuse to fight for their homelands. where do you come up with the idea that is is only hispanic folks who are dreamers? or maybe you thing they deserve special treatment for being hispanic which would make you a bigot or even a racist just too dishonest to admit it.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#7 Apr 22, 2018
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>

ardith.

Exactly. Now that us kids are wising up to the violent Democrat party and leaving in droves, what is the violent Democrat party going to do without the influx of new supplies of illegal alien voters?

Ronald
Ronald.

You are an idiot.

What are you going to do when all the old white people die off and are replaced by young hispanics voters.

Say What.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#8 Apr 22, 2018
As long as Democrats shield illegal immigrants, except Planned Parenthood, and what they do, accept vote fraud as normal, and cover for political corruption they won't take back the House or the Senate. Americans are looking for better Government.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#9 Apr 22, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

so you think obama is a god and that anyone who has a work ethic is a citizen,well they are in their homelands yet for some reason invade the USA all do to they ruined their homelands or refuse to fight for their homelands. where do you come up with the idea that is is only hispanic folks who are dreamers? or maybe you thing they deserve special treatment for being hispanic which would make you a bigot or even a racist just too dishonest to admit it.
Tom I th I k you know better.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#10 Apr 22, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
As long as Democrats shield illegal immigrants, except Planned Parenthood, and what they do, accept vote fraud as normal, and cover for political corruption they won't take back the House or the Senate. Americans are looking for better Government.
Annie could you shoot a Apple of my head at a hundred paces?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#11 Apr 22, 2018
Yes.
josh

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2018
ardith wrote:
Blah blah blah now how about you stop preaching you's ignorance. Illegals drive down wages and utilize our government services such as medical when they give birth to a new kid every year or so. They cost this country a lot. It's not what you think that counts. We have immigration laws.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#13 Apr 22, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Yes.
Well then I'm impressed. But I don't think I would let you try it.
josh

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Ronald.

You are an idiot.

What are you going to do when all the old white people die off and are replaced by young hispanics voters.

Say What.
The Hispanic citizens aren't going to like illegal aliens invading their country either just like a good portion of Hispanic Americans don't support it now. Government has you fooled that most people support illegal aliens but they don't.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#15 Apr 23, 2018
If we need all these immigrants to take jobs Americans do not want, why can't they enter the country legally? When immigrants came here from Europe they came legally. They wanted to be free, to be Americans. You cannot hope to be part of the country as a criminal, and you break a sacred law when you come here without the legal entrance papers.
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#16 Apr 23, 2018
ardith wrote:
It doesn't matter what you think. They are not citizens of this country nor are they even legal residents. There is nothing racist about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced. Obama had no right to grant the DACAs a temporary relief from deportation or the stupid DAPA program by bypassing congress. The DACAs need to go back to their own homelands with their law breaking parents.
Oldglory

Pacoima, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2018
ardith wrote:
You're the ignorant one if you think that working hard excuses anyone for breaking the law and it's also ignorant to claim that any ethnic group is superior to others in any way. All ethnic groups have their lazy ones among them. Illegal aliens, Hispanic or not have not made this country strong quite the opposite is true.

There is nothing ignorant about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced either. The ignorant ones are those with no respect for the rule of law.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Ronald.

You are an idiot.

Say What.
Say What.

Exactly. Like that of their Anglo cousins, the "Hispanic" is a White European culture.

Ronald
ardith

Tampa, FL

#19 Apr 23, 2018
After all the horrible things I have heard from ignorant Republicans about President Obama and his family, I very gladly say, I WISH FIRE ANTS WOULD INVADE TRUMPS BALL SACK. THAT m-fcker deserves it. I have never done anything violent but I certainly hate right wing republicans and do not wish them anything good. I am not polite and don't intend to hide my distaste for lowlife republicans.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#20 Apr 23, 2018
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>

Say What.

Exactly. Like that of their Anglo cousins, the "Hispanic" is a White European culture.

Ronald
hispanic folks were once seen as white then they wanted to segregate themselves,though genetics does not go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Workers say illegal status known at Trump club 11 min Hiloreecfartface 5
News Under Donald Trump, more cops are acting as imm... 13 min Hiloreecfartface 36
News U.S. Opposes U.N. Effort to Advance a Global Fr... 15 min Billspressfart 3
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 16 min Billspressfart 2,415
News E-Verify would stop illegal immigration, but Co... 18 min Billspressfart 11
News Stunning census study finds 63% of non-citizens... 9 hr Billcfartedhill 10
News What To Do About Illegal Immigration? 9 hr Billcfartedhill 75