Truly was this Amnesty Bill Represents

Truly was this Amnesty Bill Represents

CCarpell63

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Here is a simple equation of what the Amnesty bill represents. You scrimped and saved and made due with your earnings, you tithed 10% or perhaps more and you donated to the less fortunate with time and or money, all the while your little savings that continued to drop coins into began to grow and suddenly mr. Obama see's you have a few more coins than the person on the other side of the border has. so mr. Obama say's give your savings to these folks so they have as much as you. The issue is they now have more than I have because my savings was for a home that was to bought, but ok I don't want to seem greedy so here is my life savings, so I take my little bank roll up to the home that I was saving to buy and give it to the people that needed it more than I so they can buy new carpet for the home that I was saving to buy but Obama gave it free of charge to them. That's how I feel about Amnesty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Alien Activist Charged with 103 Acts of... 3 hr spytheweb 2
News Ohio Lawmakers Get Into a Heated Debate Over Un... 3 hr spytheweb 7
News '60 Minutes': 800-Plus Churches are Sanctuaries... 3 hr spytheweb 3
News Australia Puts Illegal Aliens On Notice: Prove ... 3 hr spytheweb 2
News Arrest rate of 'non-criminal' illegal immigrant... 3 hr spytheweb 6
News Trump calls to cut off tax breaks for illegal i... 3 hr spytheweb 1
News Illegal immigrant arrested, facing deportation 3 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web