ICE/Immigration: We Keep You Safe Fro...

ICE/Immigration: We Keep You Safe From Dead Nazis' Diaries &...

There are 1 comment on the Debbie Schlussel story from Dec 30, 2013, titled ICE/Immigration: We Keep You Safe From Dead Nazis' Diaries &.... In it, Debbie Schlussel reports that:

ICE isn't keeping you safe from illegal alien murderers and terrorists in our midst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Debbie Schlussel.

ronnie

Washington, UT

#1 Dec 30, 2013
If in fact this story is truthful...the whole GD country has lost it's way for sure. Millions of rapist's, murderers, drug addict's thieves walk the street's of this Country with impunity while ICE is wasting precious time on crap like this story...Where is King Obama's mind? Who's idea was this Natzi's? whaaaaat....40 years ago. Get a clue .....I did learn today he has literally stopped deporting illegals, including criminal's. So ICE must be bored and going over 40's cold case's....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans Fed Up with Illegal Immigration 10 min serfs up 8
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr Quirky 333
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Quirky 144
News Ariz. Sheriff Babeu Slams ICE Plan to Release I... (Apr '15) 4 hr Three Days 2
News WTF?!: ICE Won't Arrest Child Molester b/c He F... (Oct '15) 4 hr Three Days 2
News Federal Data Show Surge in Illegals Caught at U... 4 hr Three Days 1
News Watch Texas deputies rescue immigrants who had ... (Oct '15) 4 hr Three Days 8
More from around the web