illegal immigrationís effect on mexico.

illegal immigrationís effect on mexico.

halley

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIONíS EFFECT ON MEXICO.

The solution to illegal immigration is an economic secure Mexico without the government corruption. Mexico need to invest in job creation, education and keeping itís people home. Best solution for us is to send Mexicoís people back to Mexico. Amnesty will only make Mexico more dependent on U.S. aid. Amnesty is for Mexicoís poorest and uneducated. If Mexicoís poorest and uneducated leave itís means Mexico will have to spend less on welfare, education and healthcare for itís people and we have to spend more. Letís pack up 11.5 million of Americansí poorest and uneducated and send them to Mexico and watch our economy recovery. Balance he budget and pay down the deficit. Throw in the gangs and criminals. Comp. Immg. Reform is aiding and abetting Mexicoís continuing to be a third world country.
How is illegal immigration needed for our economy when 1.5 million here and our economy is failing? Wouldn't more mean more failure?

How about reparations be made to Americans for the damage illegal immigration has done to them and their families be included in Comp. Immig. Reform?

ďMy people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.Ē
Con Todo

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
One, if not the, biggest impediment to Mexico regaining its financial and governmental stability is the lawlessness that has been created as a direct consequence of Americans insatiable appetite for illegal drugs.

Mexico, as one of the poorest countries in the world, has been besieged by drug cartels who enjoy billions of dollars from American drug users.

There is an undeclared war in Mexico and its citizens have no choice but to flee north as war refugees. If Americans want to stem the flood of illegals, they must first control their thirst for illegals drugs. It is that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 2 min DR X 396
News White House fights federal judgea s ruling that... 7 min Poi Pounder 6
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 30 min Oldglory 51
News For cops who want to help ICE crack down on ill... 31 min Quirky 61
News DHS vows criminal charges as illegal immigrant ... 43 min ONLYONETERM 4
News $46,654: Annual Cost of Detaining Illegal Alien... 53 min ONLYONETERM 18
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 1 hr ONLYONETERM 170