The United States Owes Mexico

The United States Owes Mexico

There are 269 comments on the Pravda story from Feb 28, 2012, titled The United States Owes Mexico. In it, Pravda reports that:

I am an evangelical Christian and a United States citizen of Asian Indian origin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pravda.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Hooah!”

Since: Jan 12

OKC

#291 Mar 16, 2012
Rea wrote:
<quoted text>
you from usa are queer just like majority of your nation. You need to buy good vibrator.
You have practically the only chance to save your nation. You have wonderful, intelligent, wonderful candidate MITT ROMNEY. Vote for him. He is the only chance. I don´t understand that you all puss... understand it.
Auf wiedersehen MoFo....we don't want your opinion anymore than we wanted your Zimmerman Telegram, especially if it doesn't pertain to this topic. Tschüss!!
Ricos Fantasy Mantranny

London, UK

#292 Mar 16, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Auf wiedersehen MoFo....we don't want your opinion anymore than we wanted your Zimmerman Telegram, especially if it doesn't pertain to this topic. Tschüss!!
You Fkn Lilttle Beaner Self entitled Co-suKers need to STFU. Gonna be some hurting MOFO`S if you don`t. Y`all keep pushing for a Race war. Keep messing around. You will get it! Same story Come legally or STFU!

“Hooah!”

OKC

#296 Mar 17, 2012
Ricos Fantasy Mantranny wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fkn Lilttle Beaner Self entitled Co-suKers need to STFU. Gonna be some hurting MOFO`S if you don`t. Y`all keep pushing for a Race war. Keep messing around. You will get it! Same story Come legally or STFU!
LOL...your panties are so tight, you got the world's biggest cameltoe..so sad!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#297 Mar 19, 2012
The Infamous Rico wrote:
With all the free-bees that the USA gives to Mexican Nationals who're in the USA illegally, how in the fck can anyone make such a claim that the USA owes Mexico anything?
I can't believe it, I agree with you. What a rotten way to ruin a beautiful day.
Bigger Box Of Chocolates

London, UK

#298 Jun 29, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...your panties are so tight, you got the world's biggest cameltoe..so sad!
Cartels are not the only ones with guns. Chump
Natty

San Mateo, CA

#300 Jun 29, 2012
Ricos Fantasy Mantranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why. why cant you understand how hard life is !? Spend a day with an illegal and their citizen born kids. Its a hard path buddy. There is no danger in the US so stfu! Its only at the border! Its the media giving us a bad image. You know, not all of us work in fields and pop out kids every 5 seconds. Our smart asses stay out of trouble and work or study, and have 2 or 3 kids. Trust me if it were that easy, we'd all get our green card with no problem. Seriously I feel bad the way you were raised bro.... Not all of us are super brown and ride bikes everywhere. Damn... Really think about what Im saying. Oh, and work on your grammar. Okay? Thankx(:

- Jalico represent ;D

“Hooah!”

OKC

#301 Jul 3, 2012
Bigger Box Of Chocolates wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartels are not the only ones with guns. Chump
I guess your camel-toe is bothering you too.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#302 Jul 4, 2012
America owes Mexico? I owe Mexico the business end of my d##k.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#303 Jul 4, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your camel-toe is bothering you too.
Your stoopidity on multiple forums and obvious blind love for illegals is more obvious than any camel toe- more like a moose knuckle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 min 2all 7,815
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 1 hr WasteWater 159
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 2 hr PLUG-MOREPORK 55
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 2 hr noBlackVPforClinton 6
News Tom DeLay: Trump Only Softening 'Way He Present... 3 hr woodtick57 8
News Trump has not flipped-flopped on immigration 3 hr Linda RN 4
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 8
More from around the web