Changes in US Town Reflect Easing of ...

Changes in US Town Reflect Easing of Anger Over Illegal Immigration

There are 3 comments on the Voice of America story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Changes in US Town Reflect Easing of Anger Over Illegal Immigration. In it, Voice of America reports that:

On the national level there is now bipartisan support in Congress for immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#1 Apr 3, 2013
BS!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2013
It's being shoved down our throats much like Obamacare, which were are constantly finding out is and will not be the panacea for all our healthcare woes. Legalizing the lawless will probably have an even larger negative effect on the legal populace.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#3 Apr 4, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
It's being shoved down our throats much like Obamacare, which were are constantly finding out is and will not be the panacea for all our healthcare woes. Legalizing the lawless will probably have an even larger negative effect on the legal populace.
Obamacare has hit snags. I just got my taxes dealt with today and I asked about Obamacare. It seems they haven't figured out how to implement it. So they are doing nothing. That's straight from the irs. Your tax dollars at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Homeland Security not targeting Dreamers: ... 31 min HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 6 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 49
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 6 hr Nostradamnuss 192
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 6 hr Tony Montana 25
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 10 hr huntcoyotes 34
News Trump officials visit El Paso: Editorial 14 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 13
News Sean Spicer: Trump 'has a heart' on immigration 16 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web