Changes in US Town Reflect Easing of Anger Over Illegal Immigration

Apr 2, 2013 Full story: Voice of America

On the national level there is now bipartisan support in Congress for immigration reform.

Full Story
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
BS!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 4, 2013
It's being shoved down our throats much like Obamacare, which were are constantly finding out is and will not be the panacea for all our healthcare woes. Legalizing the lawless will probably have an even larger negative effect on the legal populace.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#3 Apr 4, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
It's being shoved down our throats much like Obamacare, which were are constantly finding out is and will not be the panacea for all our healthcare woes. Legalizing the lawless will probably have an even larger negative effect on the legal populace.
Obamacare has hit snags. I just got my taxes dealt with today and I asked about Obamacare. It seems they haven't figured out how to implement it. So they are doing nothing. That's straight from the irs. Your tax dollars at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Gang Member Who Allegedly Committed Quadrup... 1 hr wild child 1
White House conference call reveals nefarious p... 1 hr wild child 2
Letter: Immigration system hasn't been enforced 1 hr wild child 3
Illegal immigration protesters picket at San Be... 5 hr Quirky 5
Guest View: Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson - 6 hr wild child 1
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 7 hr Who Guessed It 92
Dana Milbank: Jeb Bush, CPAC pinata 7 hr wild child 3
More from around the web