Boehner opens door for immigration reform

Dec 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Olympian

Comprehensive immigration reform passed the Senate in June, but there still is little indication when or if the House of Representatives will consider it.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2013

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 25, 2013
Amnesty is dead, these stories are hoping to keep it alive. If Boehner wanted the door open he would have had a vote on it already.

Americans don't want a amnesty, don't want our borders erased and don't want to have to support a 3rd world welfare class of people imported into the country.
Holla Isabella

New York, NY

#2 Dec 25, 2013
These lying liberal pieces of shit wet back lovers and traitors think they can make a vote happen by wishing and hoping and saying only right-wing, kkk tea parties are against allowing these lowlife scum illegal aliens into the country. Sorry. It won't work.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#3 Dec 25, 2013
We already support teabaggers and they are as 3rd world - or 4th world- as you can get.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 Dec 25, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
We already support teabaggers and they are as 3rd world - or 4th world- as you can get.
I like teabaggers, a lot more than illegals.they are american.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#5 Dec 25, 2013
Oh did I forget to say there will never be amnesty!!!!!!!!!! You people would lose your charm.not that you have any.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#6 Dec 25, 2013
nothing wrong with our system, in fact what we need is better enforcement and the fence we were promised.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Dec 25, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
So you support illegal foreigners over Americans? So when the crap hits the fan you're willing to put your life in the hands of people who would take your identity and ruin you and your family's life and never look back and disappear into the night.

There's one thing that units us all and that is that we are Americans. These illegal aliens are not. They have not a clue of how to run a orderly society, that's why they are here, to try to blend in but their culture betrays them.
John Readin

Da Nang, Vietnam

#8 Dec 26, 2013
in June!! ;-00000
spud

Reading, PA

#9 Dec 26, 2013
If neocon idiots like Boehner and Ryan want to ignore the Tea Party, you can disband the Republican party right now.
Dr Phil Ducky

Da Nang, Vietnam

#10 Dec 26, 2013
spud wrote:
If neocon idiots like Boehner and Ryan want to ignore the Tea Party, you can disband the Republican party right now.
Obama may bee sign in June of 2016!! ;-000h, U don't know Duck tails only know Duck Clubs DC.!;-00000000
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
Teabaggers? They are teapartiers not baggers. You of course have a link to prove that this group is comprised of 3rd, 4th world people, right? Thought not!

The teapartiers are consisted of American citizens. Just how are we supporting them? Americans have a right to assistance anyway if they are down and out. Illegal aliens do not. We can't support foreigners here illegally while trying to take care of our own. Most teapartiers are not on any government assistance anyway. Just more propaganda and lies spread by you defenders of illegal aliens. You stop at nothing to demonize lawabiding Americans, don't you?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#12 Dec 26, 2013
Billy Bongo wrote:
it's well known most people support the real "teabaggers", gays like yourself. Do you prefer your dates to shave their pubes before you make tea?
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#13 Dec 26, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
it's well known most people support the real "teabaggers", gays like yourself. Do you prefer your dates to shave their pubes before you make tea?
Sure they do - that must explain why they win so many elections.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#14 Dec 26, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers? They are teapartiers not baggers. You of course have a link to prove that this group is comprised of 3rd, 4th world people, right? Thought not!
The teapartiers are consisted of American citizens. Just how are we supporting them? Americans have a right to assistance anyway if they are down and out. Illegal aliens do not. We can't support foreigners here illegally while trying to take care of our own. Most teapartiers are not on any government assistance anyway. Just more propaganda and lies spread by you defenders of illegal aliens. You stop at nothing to demonize lawabiding Americans, don't you?
Famous teabagger quotes -

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. You can't masturbate without lust!... You're going to be pleasing each other. And if he already knows what pleases him and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?"

TeaBagger candidate Ken Buck, after being asked why people should vote for him for the Colorado GOP Senate nomination:''Because I do not wear high heels. She has questioned my manhood, and I think it's fair to respond. I have cowboy boots, they have real bullsh*t on them. And that's Weld County bullsh*t, not Washington, D.C., bullsh*t.''

"People ask me,'What are you going to do to develop jobs in your state?' Well, that's not my job as a U.S. senator." —Sharron Angle, May 14, 2010

"I think that two wrongs don't make a right. And I have been in the situation of counseling young girls, not 13 but 15, who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade."

LOL - if those are your "American citizens" you are so proud of, give me the illegals every day of the week - and ship these dumb azz teabaggers the hell outa here.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#15 Dec 26, 2013
wild child wrote:
Oh did I forget to say there will never be amnesty!!!!!!!!!! You people would lose your charm.not that you have any.
Yes, there will. 100% guaranteed.

The Rethugs will cave like they always do - after they read the polls back home.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#16 Dec 26, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. You can't masturbate without lust!... You're going to be pleasing each other. And if he already knows what pleases him and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?"
TeaBagger candidate Ken Buck, after being asked why people should vote for him for the Colorado GOP Senate nomination:''Because I do not wear high heels. She has questioned my manhood, and I think it's fair to respond. I have cowboy boots, they have real bullsh*t on them. And that's Weld County bullsh*t, not Washington, D.C., bullsh*t.''
"People ask me,'What are you going to do to develop jobs in your state?' Well, that's not my job as a U.S. senator." —Sharron Angle, May 14, 2010
"I think that two wrongs don't make a right. And I have been in the situation of counseling young girls, not 13 but 15, who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade."
LOL - if those are your "American citizens" you are so proud of, give me the illegals every day of the week - and ship these dumb azz teabaggers the hell outa here.
Those dumb azz tea-bagger's probably pay your welfare, and SNAP.
americans are tea-party enthusiast's, because we're sick of trash taking what we've earned and civilized. Don't criticize Biker Club's either dude.....they get the picture And appreciate what this new political party promotes, Americanization of America.!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 31, 2013
Hey Secretary Ratsfeld found the taxpayers 2.3 trillion yet?? ok how about wmd's? Osama Bin Laden?? Al Qaeda cells?? mobile nuclear reactor sites??

Ms.CONdy Rice was the 91 BILLION dollar increase to the Pentagon budget for war?

Mr. Powell you resigned quickly after the invasion, have you found the 2.3 trillion lost by the Pentagon??
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#18 Dec 31, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they are not teabaggers but teapartiers so your credibility is shot and your bias is showing.

You didn't provide any links to your "quotes". Why is that? Things can be taken out of context, you know. The Bible and its teachings are opposed to lust so to quote the Bible is wrong? Since when is it a Senator's job to create jobs? I didn't understand the lemonade reference. Probably just making an analogy. You do know what an analogy is, don't you? Didn't get the cowboy boots thing either. Let's see the full quotes with links and then we can talk, ok?

You'd take illegals over "any" citizen. Why don't you just admit it?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#19 Dec 31, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there will. 100% guaranteed.
The Rethugs will cave like they always do - after they read the polls back home.
The Republicans (not Rethugs, you must have failed spelling in school) will not cave into an amnesty. They didn't even cave into Bush in 2008 when he wanted it. The polls reflect that most Americans don't want an amnesty either. Enjoy your wet dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 3 min betrayed 87
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 17 min Cat74 15
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina 34 min Colbert 123
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Little Richard co... 203
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 1 hr Memo From Turner 160
Immigrants fill aging void 10 hr Dee Dee Dee 16
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 11 hr Soul 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••