Illegal immigrants 'workers, not criminals,' protester says at immigration reform rally

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: NJ.com 26

Members of the Service Employees International Union walked up and down Schuyler Place, hoisting signs and chanting in Spanish.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 13, 2013
They just refuse to accept that they are lawbreakers, and nothing they say can change that fact.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Aug 13, 2013
The race card didn't work . They are trying something new. If the Indians were still fighting any Mexicans here would be dead. White man came and put a stop to it . What were we thinking ????????? they even come across the reservation and they don't kill them . trash and clothes everywhere ,and poop. I wonder what it was like the first 20 years after the United States a achoired Texas ,New Mexico , Arizona , And California . I know we had Teddy and his Rough Riders but was it really that bad?? Did we have to do a lot of killing . Or did they just stay in Mexico . We need another Teddy.
Juan Too

Vacaville, CA

#27 Aug 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, johnny. I think I got your phone number.
Sure, but make sure you press 1 for Spanish.

Jajajajaja
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Aug 14, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but make sure you press 1 for Spanish.
Jajajajaja
I guess you would know when they are coming for you .
spud

Bangor, PA

#29 Aug 15, 2013
Great picture. What I see is a bunch of unruly, illegal aliens, protesting with signs written in some banana republic language. I don't blame Rodney for not acknowledging them.
spud

Bangor, PA

#30 Aug 15, 2013
This article is totally bogus. Peter King didn't come out in support of this bill. If he ever does, he can take a hike too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 8 min Earl 205
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 11 min WeTheSheeple 123
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 32 min WeTheSheeple 62
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 49 min xxxrayted 351
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr Cricket 23 32
Are Undocumented Immigrants Welcome At America'... 1 hr Cricket 23 2
Obama's Amnesty Will Cost $22,000 Per US Colleg... 2 hr Le Jimbo 2

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE